Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Better than what ?
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Here in Oregon,i see very few illegals doing construction anymore .Since the hard times began.The men and woman,all seem to be U.S. citizens.Like in the good ole days

Burger joints seem to be more the illegal thing.And i avoid those places.
    What peeves me, is who do the illegals think built ,and farmed this country,
    before they climbed the fence.
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.

CHEAP labor, CHEAP labor, CHEAP labor. I would like to see more "Made in the USA" products, and more products made by hard working Americans. Let the illegal aliens go back home and fix their own nations with their hard work.

Matthew 7:15
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Let the illegal aliens go back home and fix their own nations with their hard work.

Sadly IAs can't fix anything, all they can do is DESTROY what others have built. Much like a plague of locusts the only difference being any and every nations government would fight against the locusts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Let the illegal aliens go back home and fix their own nations with their hard work.

Sadly IAs can't fix anything, all they can do is DESTROY what others have built. Much like a plague of locusts the only difference being any and every nations government would fight against the locusts.
    That's the truth.

If they are such better workers, then why is Mexico 100's of years behind the USA? Anyone who has been to Mexico surely has seen their water supply is not safe to drink, their homes are poorly made, their roads are horrible, the whole infrastructure is 19th century. This country has had plenty of opportunities over that past 300 years to surpass everything in existence in the USA yet they are still for the most part, trapped in the 19th century.

As for workers here, ask home owners here in Houston how well built their homes are since the illegal Mexican work force took over. Most fall apart after 3-4 years. Take a drive through Mexican neighborhoods here and take a look at how their homes look. Trash all over the place, graffiti on everything, homes that could have used some pain at minimum 10 years ago. They come here for a better life, but refuse to give up their old habits and live just like they did in Mexico.

Check out the convenience stores close to illegal Mexican neighborhoods, 24/7 the parking lot is full of lazy slobs drinking beer and sleeping. The last time I moved a Mexican staff came out to do the job. I had to stay on them all the time to get them to work. I ended up doing twice the work they did and I was paying them. They take no care in making sure your property is not damaged.

In the past I had a Mexican man cut my lawn. Despite feeling sorry for this poor man, he did such a horrible job I had to fire him and do the job myself. He cut the grass to short, trashed my plants and trees with the weed eater and just generally left my property in a mess. I even hired him to water my tropical plants one time when I took a vacation and came back to find many things had died from no water.

Want a job done cheaply, hire an illegal Mexican. Want a job done well, hire an American.

Hey, check out this t-shirt I fond on the internet:

http://www.zazzle.com/illegal_mexicans_ ... 0850496468

This really shirt really fits this thread.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Saying that illegal aliens are the best worker's is like saying that obesity is better then being healthy. It is not fair to say one kind of people is better then the other, anyone can be a hard worker if they just try...we all have it in us. It's not so much that they are better 'workers' its that they are better for the companies because they dont have to put out the expenses for a non illegal alien worker. Besides my dad is a house painter, I've seen the crappy jobs he's had to fix left over by these better illegal alien workers, its hard to paint a window seal I guess when your boss speaks english and has to point and demonstrate with a paintbrush and trust you to get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by BrazenTempest
    Here in Oregon,i see very few illegals doing construction anymore .Since the hard times began.The men and woman,all seem to be U.S. citizens.Like in the good ole days

Burger joints seem to be more the illegal thing.And i avoid those places.
    What peeves me, is who do the illegals think built ,and farmed this country,
    before they climbed the fence.
    I was wondering, with all the illegals that've been doing construction the last few years, what do they have inmates doing now on work release? Because I remember in the 80's and 90's alot of construction workers hired for cheap labor were prisoner's that were out on parole for good behavior and on a work release term, or sometimes construction companies would hire regular homeless unemployed people for cheap labor, people in need but that work hard. I don't know, things are so different now from back then.

April
    As for workers here, ask home owners here in Houston how well built their homes are since the illegal Mexican work force took over. Most fall apart after 3-4 years.
    That is the way it is across the country where illegals are involved in construction.

Quote Originally Posted by April

That is the way it is across the country where illegals are involved in construction.
    Greedy,unscrupulous employers/contractors cutting as many corners as they can by hiring uneducated, cheap labor who are not capable of doing a good job. Unfortunately, the buyer is not getting what they pay for.

Royce Homes here in Houston has gone bankrupt and just walked out of projects leaving people who had purchased homes in planned communities holding the bag. Not only was the community not completed, but homes were left unfinished and lots abandoned and not cared for. the homes that were built were constructed by cheap illegal alien workers who did such a poor job the finished products are already falling apart.

Lennar Homes has done the same thing, except they have not filed for bankruptcy. Our planned community was left unfinished and abandoned by Lennar. They also hired illegal alien contractors and workers who did sloppy jobs, thought not quite as bad as Royce.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast