Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well Mike I guess you won't mind us forwarding this into to SSA so they can cancel your SSN. Actually are you sure this didn't already happen when you because stateless?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    The victim is the American worker who has to compete with cheap labor from illegal aliens using your SSN.

Who knows how many will use your SSN.
    "The American worker" is an abstraction. Take "the American worker" into any court as plaintiff and be laughed out for lack of standing.

Which American worker(s)? And what ever happened to the homey American notion that economic competition is good?

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    To each his own Mike.
    Well now that's exactly not the principle involved in taxation.

I am a proud United States citizen
    To my narrow perspective this suggests either a limited knowledge of history (Nagasaki? Tuskeegee? Guatemala? Abu Ghraib?) or a rather inhuman set of values.

and have paid my taxes willingly
    Well that does save your masters the bother of sending heavily-armed enforcers after you. Did you kick in a bit extra, too, with the thought that something good might be done with it?

but of late it seems there is something sinister happening in our Government.
    Of late? What, since, like, Shays' Rebellion in 1786? The Whiskey Rebellion in 1791?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Well Mike I guess you won't mind us forwarding this into to SSA so they can cancel your SSN.
    You are hereby invited to do so, which will save me the bother. If you'd care to provide copies of the correspondence with the SSA, I'd be grateful.

Actually are you sure this didn't already happen when you because stateless?
    Actually I am sure that it did not happen. Citizenship has no bearing on SS numbering, contribution obligation or benefit entitlement.

[quote="LawEnforcer"]Mike, ronounce your citizenship all you want.
    But the SSN you were give is not yours to give out.
    That is called aiding and aveting a crime.[/quoteT

No, I found out today that my SSN and my son's (21 months) it belongs to the SUPREME COURT.

They were loud and clear today... and told all illegal aliens that they are free to get any US citizen's SSN to continue living here
    They have nothing to worry as long as they say "I DIDN'T KNOW"
    about let the newborn, elders and young Americans pay for you.

Oh this is more than wonderful

I can see stateless's point, everyone. And guess there are 300,000,000 of us to go HAYWIRE

Go and read post -

Sup Court rules against gov in immigration I.D. theft case
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-893718-.html#893718

Justice Stephen G. Breyer said that in most cases of identity theft, the defendant sets out to steal someone's identity so to take money from their accounts. In this case, the illegal immigrant wanted to use a false Social Security number as though it was his, but he did not know or care whether it was a real person's number.
    Go read this post on medical care in the USA.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-155371.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Neato!

Ooh, neato!

Someone advocating for passage of the DREAM Act at change.org linked to my Social Security card posting, here.

Re: Neato!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGogulski
    Ooh, neato!

Someone advocating for passage of the DREAM Act at change.org linked to my Social Security card posting, here.
    Hello Mike, could you tell us what has happened in your life to make you feel this way and how you truly feel about the invasion in America and how you have been affected by it? I would just like to know your history and find this very interesting. I think in some ways we will all feel the need to vent our frustrations just like you are.

Thanks!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Re: Neato!

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    Hello Mike, could you tell us what has happened in your life to make you feel this way and how you truly feel about the invasion in America and how you have been affected by it? I would just like to know your history and find this very interesting. I think in some ways we will all feel the need to vent our frustrations just like you are.
    Hiya.

My own ancestors "invaded" America just over a hundred years ago, coming from central Europe. Some of them came for economic opportunity, some came to escape religious persecution, some came in order to avoid having their children thrown into the bloody maw of war via conscription into one imperial army or another. Prior to that, other Europeans invaded, killing and robbing millions of the original inhabitants, and relegating the survivors to a second-class existence.

A lot of the frustrations I see vented on this forum are of the form:

"Illegal immigrants/immigration cause problem X", therefore
    "The government should do Y"

However, the vast bulk of these problems could in fact be mitigated by having the government STOP doing certain things, e.g.:

Immigrants are taking American jobs -- abolish the minimum wage, abolish ridiculous licensing requirements for low-skilled jobs, stop rewarding idleness through compulsory unemployment "insurance" financed by the robbery that is taxation

Immigrants are filling the public schools -- abolish public schooling

Immigrants are bringing in illegal drugs -- abolish the drug laws

Immigrants are getting free health care while Americans who can't afford insurance but don't qualify for government entitlements suffer -- abolish "must treat" legislation, abolish medicare, medicaid and all other socialized medicine, abolish the AMA licensing cartel that makes US medicine so bloody expensive through its guild protectionism, and on and on

Immigrants might be terrorists -- abolish the American empire abroad, but expect change in world attitudes toward America to be slow

New World Order globalists are intent on using divide-and-conquer strategies to reduce national sovereignty and institute one-world government -- abolish all the taxes and privileges that fund, protect and support those monsters

Pointing to problems demonstrably caused by the American state, and then asking the American state to do more in order to fix them is somehow not consonant with ALIPAC's support for the "tax day tea parties".

The list of immigrant "problems" which could be eliminated completely by having government quit doing things it shouldn't be doing anyway goes on and on and on.

Then there are two remaining issues I see a lot:

Immigrants are poisoning/diluting/changing "our" culture -- in the final analysis, tough luck. Adapt. Change. Deal with it. This position amounts to racism, cultural bigotry and American exceptionalism anyway. Evolve, or show the courage of your convictions by going out and threatening peaceful, migrating people with kidnapping, imprisonment and even death yourself, instead of trying to delegate the task to government, and see how that goes for you.

Immigrants ought to get in line and go through the "legal" process -- there are many, many moral objections to this idea, but I'll leave you with this thought: If immigration is morally legitimated today via legal process, how, then, could any of the original settlers and colonists who went to the Americas from Europe achieve any moral claim to their presence on the territory?

As far as my personal history... well, I guess I took the red pill.

Why doesn't the idiot simply make a few hundred copies and stand at the border and hand them out as the illegals sneak in????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12