Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pro-illegals urge Villar to sign anti-deportation pledge

Compas

The Fast for our Future is in its 17th day calling for a million people to pledge to vote and work for immigrants rights. Thousands upon thousands have signed on and or visited the fasters I have asked my mayor Antonio Villaraigosa to sign the pledge and visit the encampment and informed him that the majority of the city council has signed the pledge. I have also asked my Congressman Xavier Becerra, Assisstent to the Speaker, to sign the pledge and vist the camp.

Rep Hilda Solis visited and signed Thursday. With local support from these two national support will be easier to draw.

LA Citycouncil person, Reyes, Zine, Hahn, Alarcon, Rosenthal, Perry, Cardenas and Huizar have signed the pledge.

Please call or email today because we need there help asap as election day is a few days away.

Mayor Villaraigosas phone is 213-978-0600 email mayor@lacity. com Rep. Xavier Becerra's phone is 213-483-1425 email may be sent him at http://becerra. house.gov/ HoR/CA31/ Hidden+Content/ Email+Signup+ Form.htm

Rosalio Munoz

Hopefully this March, Tony the Villian will be out of office. I can see them fighting for immigrants rights, but not illegal immigrant rights.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    Hopefully this March, Tony the Villian will be out of office. I can see them fighting for immigrants rights, but not illegal immigrant rights.
    Me too I just don't want him to be Governor
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wasn't aware that Legal immigrants were being deprived of any rights, thus, a need for a public fast on their behalf required...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Too bad Dennis Zine signed as he is the one who pushed the watered-down version of Jamiel's Law. He's still probably the best of the LA city council lot although that's not saying much.

MW
    angrneydgrl wrote:

I can see them fighting for immigrants rights, but not illegal immigrant rights.
    In their mind, immigrants and illegal immigrants are one and the same.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn