Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pro-illegals will march to Obama's home in Chicago, June 25

Attention All Organizations and Activists: June 22, 2009

March to President Obama’s Home in Chicago

On Thursday at 11 AM

On Thursday, June 25, 2009, at 11:00 am members of the United Front for Immigrants (UFI) and other local Chicago area groups working to achieve the legalization of undocumented workers living in the USA will conduct a march to the Chicago home of President Barack Obama.

Their objective is to have President Obama take immediate and much stronger steps to fixing our broken immigration system.

The march will start at the intersection of Cermak Rd. and Martin Luther King Drive and proceed south to Kenwood Community Park at E. 50th and Dorchester Ave. where a press conference is scheduled.

PLEASE JOIN US! A Bus will leave Casa Aztlan at 9 a.m. on Thursday, June 25, 2009 to the intersection of Cermak an Martin Luther King Drive, where the march will start. The bus will pick up the protesters at the conclusion of the event. Claro que Si Se Puede!

For information: contact Antonio Zavala (Press Aide) at (773) 454-6093.

Oh really?

And just how many of we alleged "right wing extremists" do they see doing such a thing?

And how will this be treated by the Secret Service, and DHS?

To march at or near the White House is one thing, to go to his private residence is quite another and I would think qualifies as threatening conduct.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I wish Alipac had buses and we could all go.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Oh really?

And just how many of we alleged "right wing extremists" do they see doing such a thing?

And how will this be treated by the Secret Service, and DHS?

To march at or near the White House is one thing, to go to his private residence is quite another and I would think qualifies as threatening conduct.
    Excellent points azwreath.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What angers me most is that the extra personnel the SS will have to bring in for their ëvent" is funded by us taxpayers, along with all the police that need to be deployed. Now don't tell me that the couple hundred bucks they will pay for a permit is going to even start to cover those costs, or pay for the mess left behind, or pay for the disruption of traffic, so some businessman gets stuck in his car behind the marchers while the deal goes to one of his competitors.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A Bus will leave Casa Aztlan
    Aztlan?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    A Bus will leave Casa Aztlan
    Aztlan?
    Nice catch and I just wonder when our gov't is going to acknowledge that these invaders are "Terrorists". They certainly fit the description!