Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Appreciate you wanting to reach out to make our point known. For what I can see is they are nothing but a bunch of teenagers wanting to sound "big".

Pretty soon when someone really pins them against the wall with the truth, they will use the ususal barrage of name calling and use of racial slurs meant to intimidate, it always happens.

They will say things like "I will respond when I feel like it", because they cannot think of ways to respond to the truth. They live in the ancient past when it comes to their culture, and refuse to see that todays issues have nothing to do with their "pyramids" and great Mexican/Central American monuments. They would like to think that their long dead Aztec/Mayan type culture has something to do with the immigration issue, but they offer no evidence as to why it does and how it is supposed to make them superior enough to "reconquista" America.

The thought line is not only completely full of holes, but it lacks any merit whatsoever. They cannot win this battle because they are dragging the dead of their culture with them. They have weighted themselves down in the past and will never get over it, thus, they cannot revive anything.

Besides, if this culture was so great, then why is it long gone? What happened to make it dissapear? Apparently their culture was not strong enough to make into the 21st Century, so what makes them think they can revive it and relive it? It will not happen.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)