Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Problem wih "Illegal Alien" Costume

There's one glaring factual error in the "illegal [space] alien" costume and that's the presence of a GREEN CARD! If you have a REAL, bona-fide, US-issued "green card" then you're NOT illegal. This may be the source of some confusion on the part of those protesting the costume, as it lumps illegal aliens in with legitimate immigrants. It would have been better if the document accompanying the costume had been labeled something like"Fake SS Card" or "Matricular Consular."

A second "error" - one not widely known - is that extra-terrestrials are EXEMPT from the Immigration and Nationality Act. It's true...somebody actually put that into the law a few decades ago so that space aliens wouldn't be ILLEGAL aliens. No one wanted to ban Klatu or Gort [see: The Day the Earth Stood Still - original 1951 movie] from US soil if they decided to pay us a visit. [/b]
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

Good points, viva, re green card. It does mean they are authorized to work here.
    And do you have any idea where I might find the law about space aliens not being illegal? For Congress and an administration to waste their time on passing garbage like this is insane. I can just see earthlings from outside this country building helium-filled Mylar balloons and swearing they just arrived from outside the galaxy.
    And I am so glad Klatu won't be an illegal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why do Hispanics feel targeted? Could it be that 80% of illegals are Hispanics and they know that it does look bad and that's perhaps a big reason, well I do, that we look on Hispanic "immigration" , especially illegal immigration, as a tad suspect, making us not as conciliatory and welcoming?

If you want to live here then at least show some respect for our laws and us, the American people otherwise we're naturally going to be suspiscious of you, right? And yeah I am not an anglo. My father is Greek and rather dark at that but I guess I can't claim my own Greek ethnic race, there aren't enough of us, only Hispanics are "entitled' to that, right? Of course.

I wasn't aware of the ET exemption - now that's funny. Who woulda thought?

I don't agree with using a matricula card, as not all illegal aliens are from mexico.

The whiners are aware of all ID, that's why the fake card is green. An actual "green card" is not green.

Would have been funnier having obviously fake docs like this one:

Some other funny ideas:

Obama's face on a fake license. Picture of any famous person will do.

A "birth certificate" that says "I am 12" in crayon (Benchwarmers).

Oooh soooo many creative ways.

I'm going to sell the costume I bought and make a home made one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I think the main point is that the whole thing is supposed to be a joke about the us immigration system as a whole! Political correctness ruins any ability for anyone to make a living anymore on any type of clever or witty idea.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Maybe it'd be more appropriate to be carrying an empty tequilla bottle instead of a green card in homage to all the illegal alien murderers in the country...
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

THe glaring PROBLEM is that all the stores PULLED IT, its banned on EBAY, for gods sake, this is censorship on a dangerous level.