Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I tell ya....I don't know what is up with this system. It has boggled my mind for years. It was always a matter of pride for my parents. My dad always beleived there were many more out there worse off than we were. It was drilled into me so it took alot for me to ever go and ask for help. This was a number of years ago when you couldn't be a home owner and they just passed saying you could have a car but had to be an old one. I never went through so much BS in my life. Proof of everything. Receipts for everything. Letters galor. And days of waiting. I had my daughter and was breastfeeding. But unlike alot of women, I dropped weight quickly and couldn't afford to eat like I should have. I got so skinny and weak that my ribs and shoulder would dislocate when I had to carry my daughter. The Dr. ordered me to stop breast feeding because he said what nutrients I took in were immediatly going to the breast milk and I was extreemly malnoutished. On the last of many visits to WIC to see if I qualified my mom had sent me 10.00 to be able to get the baby formula. (she needed the soy coz of allergy to milk). It was HOT as all get out and I didn't want to get the formula first and leave it in the car. They said I could qualify for emergency WIC but before I could get it I had to hand over my purse and when they saw the 10.00 they said no I couldn't get it. The end. I was livid. We made less than 9,000 a year and at that time 10,000 was considered poverty for a single person, to this day I don't see how I couldn't qualify. Well obviously I survived but that was all I did. So it ticks me off to no end to see them handed everything! I did qualify a few years later with my second because she was a premie till she got to a certain weight and I was then cancelled. That was a joke coz she was too short for their clone chart and looked at me as if I was DOING something to her to keep her short. After that......I was forget it....the system certainly wasn't set up to help people like me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am aware that 60 hospitals in CA that have closed due to the problem with illegals. There is also a hospital in San Diego that is in danger being closed near a retirement community that would suffer greatly if the hospital were to close.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12