Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Progressives Set up Joe Arpaio with Steven Segal

[b]Steven Segal being used to set up Joe Arpaio.

The progressive media, which is about 90% of all the media, including Time Warner, NBC-Uni, Universal, Warner Bros, ABC, NBC and CBS are pulling another brain fu*k scheme.

Think about it: The only reason that Sarah Palin, Jindal and now Ms State's Barbour are even being consdiered by those on the right, is simply due to the progressive media constantly putting these people on tv as political power-houses that can take down their beloved "Obama." At the same time that they are making one think, that Palin is being picked on, they know that this is just a media deflection tech. to hide the fact that they really are promoting her celebrity. The same people that are behind Elliot Spitzer, Progressive Bill Maher and George "activist" Lopez, were the sames ones who gave her that reality show. All of these people are under the same ownership.

Hollywood Actor turned Jefferson Parish Deputy(I lived in Jefferson Parish for most of my life), Steven Segal, has applied to work along the border with Joe Arpaio and has even volunteered to be a private security/deputy under the Sheriff’s new proposal to use private security along Arizona’s notorious border with Mexico. On the surface this appears to be flowing very easy, with Anderson Cooper of CNN even taking a break from his usual bigot name calling of Joe Arpaio, last week, to sorta give an endorsement to Steven Segal by making light of the issue & not once bringing up the current legal issues which Mr.Segal faces in court & from the Jefferson Parish Sheriff Office.

The Progressive "set Up" of glorifying certain FLAWED people appears to be what they now like to do...and have done this very well in recent days. Republicans embracing the hype that Progressive Media generates, made them loose the 2008 elections. Kinda like Soros, who funds the Huffington Post, deciding that it would be wise to promote La. Gov Jindal or MSNBC, saying that MS. State’s Gov. Barbour was a presidential candidate, if he would run, to be a force to be reckoned with(MSNBC's Chris Mathews)! Umm…..no they are not. They are really not going to ever win and the progressives know this, but hyping up flawed political plants is how progressives sabotage the right ie: John “100 year oldâ€

Kind of

Kind of clever, in a dumbass commie sort of way.

But, I think Sheriff Joe is intelligent enough to know whats good and whats bad for law enforcement in general though. If not, he has a bunch of legal advisors and pr people, along with the help of us patriots. Since we are aware of this ploy how can we turn it to the advantage of the American people and maybe even embarass the progressives? Good homework assignment for you guys.

One would think Sherrif Joe would hear about these accusations too and perhaps try to distance himself from Segal.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Why Segal wasnt fired by Sheriff of J.P.

I moved from Jefferson Parish, which is across the river from New Orleans in the suburbs, in 2004 and Segal has been a deputy since I lived there. What happened in New Orleans was the FBI had to take over the police force, and after Katrina the Jefferson Parish Sheriff Dept has to bring in Hispanic deputies due to the importing of illegal aliens by Halliburton and Jindal.

These Hispanic, bi-lingual deputies started crime rings and then Segal was uncovered to be locking up immigrants from Vietnam and Russia along with drugging them. The Sheriff got so scared that he didn’t fire Segal but him and A&E canceled his reality show. The Sheriff is trying to not be taken over in Jefferson Parish by the FBI like what happened in Orleans Parish, so didn’t strip Seagal of his title as a deputy but wants Segal gone from La. State, so now, beneath the radar, Steven Segal wants to go work under Joe Arpaio but what happens when all of these immigrants get their day in court and Segal is seen on the border with Arizona Deputies? All of Steven Segal cases involve the locking and abusing of immigrants.

ABC news report on Segals "Issues"

ABC News Reprt: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/vid ... t-10359402

Reporter Paul Murphy reports that: JP Sheriff Newell Normand said he is suspending the filming of the Lawman series following allegations against star Steven Seagal by a woman who claims she was kept to fulfill sexual favors.

La. will issue a warrant for Segal, and Sheriff Joe will arrest him on the No#1 hit reality show "DON'T LET EM' GO! JOE"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Remember this dirty trick

Don’t forget when Nancy Pelosi led the black members of Congress through a tea party protest, right before they passed the Heath Care Bill. Nancy Pelosi looked like an old white lady from 1810 Virginia, marching to the court house because the judge had put her slaves up for auction. Do not underestimate Obama and the psychological dirty tricks, which they play.

They are always looking for a scandal and a way to demonize anti-amnesty people. Steven Segal is a 100% set up, for a scandel on Arizona Law Enforcement.

Before Dems lost MSNBC's Chris Matthews called Ms. State Gov Barbour a red neck on the red neck riviera, during the BP Oil Spill BUT after Dem's lost chris matthews was now calling barbour a "political force that should run for President and when Barbour said that he was thinking of running, Matthews called him his "brother"

I used to be a progressive, I know what they do.

So now that Segal can no longer detain and rape immigrants in LA he is going to AZ to do it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jefferson Parish Sheriff speaking on Steven Segal

Interesting. When I initially heard of Segal coming to AZ I thought maybe he was making restitution for "Machete'." Stupid me. The disconnect between the entertainment world and the reality that the rest of us must live in is becoming intolerable. They can all go the way of Madoff as far as I am concerned. If they are part of increasing our pain, and with all their money cannot purchase proper advisement, they deserve it.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast