Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DJ

Proposed “Cordoba Houseâ€

[b]Statement on the Proposed “Cordoba Houseâ€

While I agree with this message presented, I think that our current sitting elected baffoons have all but screwed this up. Instead of looking to the folks who represent the Mosque and their past statements, they just look to the Constitution (when it is convenient and the easiest path) to speak for them...that is OK if it is used equally! However, most politicians only look to the constitution when it benefits their stand or approach...or when they want to tax and spend the crap out of the average American, or in this case, back an IMAM that is bent on claiming "victory" over the USA (just listen to his wife and assistant). While I agree that everyone has religious freedoms...if you haven't taken the time to read the Quaran and it's message, then you need to go back to sleep...Islam will take over the USA...not the Illegals. The Illegals are a "now" problem...Islam (if you read and keep in context what you read) has a goal of taking over the world...not states. I hope America wakes up someday...
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."