Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Protect Americans.

Protect Americans.

Stop the flow of money to Iraq, and use the money to close the border by building the fence, hiring more border agents, more ICE agents and enable state and local officers to enforce immigration laws.

We do not need protection here against Iraqis but against illegal aliens.

National Council of La Raza on C-Span now discussing Dream Act.
    Then;
    Chertoff and Guetierez.
    DHS Sec. Chertoff & Dept. of Commerce Sec. Gutierrez Press Conference
    Michael Chertoff, Homeland Security Secretary, and Carlos Gutierrez, Department of Commerce Secretary, participate in a press conference on border security and immigration administrative reforms. On Thurs., Sec. Chertoff announced Secure Flight, a revised passenger screening program.
    8/10/2007: WASHINGTON, DC: 36 min.

Chertoff, (no pun intended) "You go boy."

Watching La Raza now. What a bunch of garbage these people regurgitate.
    They just throw common sense right out the window and instead spew on and on about racism.

I was watching LaRaza, too, Real . . . on CSPAN? What got my attention was when Cecelia Munoz was asked a question about whether they should resort to civil disobedience and she said all options are open and more or less encouraged it. Then Garcia made a statement that he had thought she would have been more forceful about civil disobedience, or something to that effect. Did you catch that? I still don't know where these people get their polls, saying that 80% of the people want comprehensive immigration reform. Someone should tell them that that 80% of the people want the illegals to go home.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would love to see the Founders and administrators of this group go on face the nation and every other new show on TV .
    I want to see this group grow a 1000 times bigger. So that America will survive we need to support them

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Tex, we should all be working on that for sure. Let us get the word out.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

want to see this group grow a 1000 times bigger.
    Everyone I have made aware of Alipac has joined the movement. These people seem empowered by the voice of a movement that represents the regular American. And yes, the Founding Fathers would be up in arms against what our government espouses today.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

What really angered me was how they try to tie their movement in with the civil right movement. The civil rights movement were about CITIZENS of this country.