Thread: Protesters

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Protesters

You know they should check the people at the protests for correct paperwork. They would probably have bus loads of people to send back to their countries!!! Maybe we should get people together to march on our state capitols I bet they would have us arrested.

Oldgit

usa
    Maybe those 12 mill or so illegals should go to Mex city and get another 12 mill to protest the govt the have in Mex.

both good points and us Americans are marching soon. You see the latino groups that support illegal immigrations planned these marches back in February. We are playing catch up now.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by usa
    Maybe those 12 mill or so illegals should go to Mex city and get another 12 mill to protest the govt the have in Mex.
    Who wants to help me raise money for a "protest" bus for a bunch of illegals to go to San Diego? lol

Wrong turn just crossed the Mexican border into Tijuana. I'll be going back home now before you all riot on me...Welcome back to Mexico (by the way all of your Matriculas I was holding for you are being handed into ICE) you're the majority here and you're legal so you can't use the race card anymore. So do some jobs here, make Mexico better, send us a postcard, bye! lol
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    bttt
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!