Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Voting question

Quote Originally Posted by Amerimom
    My son turned 17 last month. He will be 18 before the 08 election and is very excited to be able to vote.

I've been told, however, that he won't have time to register and vote between the time he turns 18 (next Aug) and election day in Nov.

Can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks very much.
    I'm a new member and first time poster. I am passionate about this issue and am getting ready to make my calls to senators. I was also thinking about donating. Can't anyone reply to my above question? Even if it's just to say "don't know" and welcome me as a new member?

JRB
    Hello and Welcome Amerimom,
    I too am a new member, Sorry for not getting to the welcomes but with all this Slippery Amnesty Crap going on everyone is kind of busy. I hope to get to know you better and I cant answer your question. Hope someone can. If you post your question as a topic you might get better responce.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    Hello and Welcome Amerimom,
    I too am a new member, Sorry for not getting to the welcomes but with all this Slippery Amnesty Crap going on everyone is kind of busy. I hope to get to know you better and I cant answer your question. Hope someone can. If you post your question as a topic you might get better responce.

Thanks JRB. I appreciate your reply. I did my calling today. Was disappointed not to have any busy signals.

Re: Voting question

My son turned 17 last month. He will be 18 before the 08 election and is very excited to be able to vote.

I've been told, however, that he won't have time to register and vote between the time he turns 18 (next Aug) and election day in Nov.

Can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks very much.
    I'm a new member and first time poster. I am passionate about this issue and am getting ready to make my calls to senators. I was also thinking about donating. Can't anyone reply to my above question? Even if it's just to say "don't know" and welcome me as a new member?
    Welcome to Alipac, Ameriamom!

We are not trying to ignore you, but this is crunch time. Everyone is busy making calls, faxing and emailing. I'm glad you have joined the fight to save our country.

The deadline for registration is generally 30 days prior to an election, but check with your state.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12