Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pupils Being Given 'Patriotism' Tests in Washington State Sc

Pupils Being Given 'Patriotism' Tests in Washington State Schools

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/infowarsnews/message/642

Read the information here
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

This is downright scary!

In the 50's we were dished out a whole lot of propaganda in grade school I'm convinced that the drug addicts and the flower children of the 60's were products of the backfired intent of that propaganda. What will be the outcome of quesionaires like this fifteen or twenty years from now?

Will the college professors of the future swing as far the the right as the professors of the 70's swung left?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have noticed a growing dissatisfaction with the federal government.

In fact, just a few minutes ago, I heard the announcer on the local AM radio talk show proclaim that if the Founders were here today they would likely begin another revolution!!!

Considering the source of the utterance, there HAS to be a growing anger at the elite's institutions.

Of course, the cause of the anger is varied. Some are angry because the fed. govt. hasn't banned abortion. Another group is angry over sending the ,ilitary overseas for less than total war declared by Congress. Some want states to have more power and the feds less. Some folks are upset over the feds not making more than a token effort to stop the invasion.

There is a multitude of reasons for the masses wanting a change in the federal government.

Whatever the reason, if the anger grows and the various folks band together, I can only wonder to what extent the current "system" and the very small minority that benefits from the status quo will go to in order to keep "the system" as it is.

As mentioned on the linked-to page, "in the 90's, American marines and national guard were occasionally asked if they would be willing to fire on American citizens in a time of crisis."

I also remember back in the 70s and 80s reading about surveys taken of military personnel as to whether they would shoot to kill American citizens attempting an insurrection. In general, the enlisted troops tended to state they would have trouble shooting fellow citizens, especially if very large number of citizens were rising up against the government. Of course, we know what social class the enlisted tend to come from. On the other hand, the officer class tended to proclaim they would follow orders to stamp down the people no matter what it took to do so. Hmmmm..... officers tend to come from a socio-economic group higher than that of enlisted folks.

Sigh..... and GW Bush proclaims there is no such thing as class war in America. Ask any sociologist. They will tell you just how class based America is and how many differences there are between the class grouping, especially between the very highest class and the vast majority of Americans.

I wonder what they will ask the soldiers next....
    Or perhaps they won't want to know those answers....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)