Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Puppy horribly disfigured by "illegal alien"

I learned about this horrible incident from another website - www.readlarrypowell.com and noted today the update states:

"Our sources over in Jack County tell us that Little Joe, the mutilated rottie in the care of Animal Angels, has gone to live with a family in Jacksboro while he recuperates.

No definite word yet on whether there’ll be an actual cruelty case but, says our source, the guy who confessed to committing the disgusting docking job on the dog’s ears is in jail – turns out he’s an undocumented alien. We’ll have to adopt a patient wait-and-see attitude on this.

(Based on comments from some of you kind animal folks, jail may be the safest place for this guy. It’s not his ears that folks want to trim.)"

Well, no surprise there that it was an illegal (note the PC term "undocumented alien") that committed this horrible act on this little pup.

For graphic pictures and the full story see: http://www.anmlangls.org/Cruelty/littlejoe.htm

Here's two points of note:

"UPDATE 3-15-2006: There is some good news if, in fact, it comes to fruition. As it happens, the person who allegedly did this to Little Joe returned to town and the police officer who found out who this guy is, got a signed confession from him. He obviously doesn't think there's anything to be afraid of."

"UPDATE 3-19-2006: Mauricio Toca Sosa, 24, has been charged with felony cruelty to animals and was being held without bond Thursday afternoon in the Jack County Jail, a jail spokesman said. The Immigration and Naturalization Service has a hold on Sosa.

Animal Cruelty is a state-jail felony in Texas, punishable by up to two years confinement and as much as a $10,000 fine. No court date has been scheduled for Sosa, Jack County officials said Thursday."

Please e-mail the judge and ask him not only to "throw the book" at this illegal creep but to make certain he's NOT LET LOOSE IN THE US AGAIN!

UPDATE 3-21-2006:

We have learned that the State Felony charges of Animal Cruelty against Mauricio Toca Sosa will be handled in the

271st Judicial District
    (Jack and Wise Counties)
    Below is the District Attorney who will decide whether or not to take the case of Little Joe to the Grand Jury. Please take a moment to send a polite letter / FAX / email or make a phone call condemning the actions of Mr. Sosa and asking that he be put on trial for animal cruelty. The next Grand Jury is due to meet on April 7th so time is of the utmost importance if we are to help persuade DA Jones that this crime needs to be punished. A GOOGLE search turned up the following contact info:

District Attorney
    Jana Jones
    271st Judicial District
    Wise County Courthouse, Suite 200
    Decatur, Texas 76234
    940-627-5257
    940-627-6404 (Fax)
    districtattorney@co.wise.tx.us

Texas law allows an owner to do many things to an animal he owns but TORTURE is a criminal offense. Anyone who doesn't believe this little pup was being tortured while this man repeatedly cut away at his ears needs only to look at these pictures & mentally listen to the screams of pain & terror that Little Joe must have cried out while he was being mutilated. Thank you for your interest in Little Joe & for seeing justice enacted for the torture & mutilation done to him.

Little Joe

[/i][]
    I read your post and was yet again disgusted by what another of these Illegals has done. I immediately wrote an Email to the district ATTY to make sure this poor excuse for a human being is prosecuted to the fullest and then deported. I told the prosecutor he should have done to him what he did to poor Little Joe.
    I hope it helps to bring this criminal to justice.
    Sincerely,
    Noey[/quote]

Amnesty and Citizenship going to these thugs.

With amnesty around the corner, this is yet another example of what our new H-5B visa holder neighbors are bringing to the table.

If John Cornyn, Teddy Kennedy, John McCain, Hillary Clinton, Specter and some others knew about this - what would they be doing? They'd be trying to contain themselves so others won't hear em snickering about how "funny and cute" it is. They're so morally bankrupt, they see nothing wrong with such as this.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

"UPDATE 3-19-2006: Mauricio Toca Sosa, 24, has been charged with felony cruelty to animals and was being held without bond Thursday afternoon in the Jack County Jail, a jail spokesman said. The Immigration and Naturalization Service has a hold on Sosa.
    GOOD! I can't stand animal cruelty and this jerk needs to be punished!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Re: Puppy horribly disfigured by "illegal alien"

Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue

Texas law allows an owner to do many things to an animal he owns but TORTURE is a criminal offense. Anyone who doesn't believe this little pup was being tortured while this man repeatedly cut away at his ears needs only to look at these pictures & mentally listen to the screams of pain & terror that Little Joe must have cried out while he was being mutilated. Thank you for your interest in Little Joe & for seeing justice enacted for the torture & mutilation done to him.
    That brakes my heart I do not approve that kind of things. And i do not know why people like this one is wasting all the information and opportunity life in the states. I could be an excellent citizen model if i will be in there.

This is truly sick and I agree with comments in the original post that the perpretator should have more than just his ears/tail clipped in return as well as the jail sentence and a fine.

You know what! Guess what! A long time ago I was a volunteer with local/national animal welfare groups.

I'm gonna put this on my to-do list to send soon to at least a handful of animal welfare groups this story and the pictures. I will add a message to them that this is one more reason why the illegal invasion must stop; you need to join this cause otherwise your own cause can kiss it's behinds away, and, briefly mention the HUMAN harms caused US legal citizens through the massive illegal alien invasion.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me