Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Lou Dobbs for President - But Lou says he is for a Guest Worker Program and we would need to CLARIFY....NOT IN OUR LIFE-TIME!!

When you e-mail Lou always mention...NO GUEST WORKER PROGRAM.

Hey, that could be our a New Slogan:

"NO GUEST WORKER PROGRAM, NOT IN OUR LIFE-TIME"

HEAR THAT, Wackident?!?!?!?!?!

Hey, Wackident, how's your "HOW TO GET MORE IN SUMMIT" going down there in Argentina?"

Traitor. WE're gonna back charge you for the jet juel.
    Not only not in our lifetime, but NOT IN OUR NAME EITHER. Watching Jorge whoring his worthless soul down their in Argentina just shows you that not only is he a traitor in every since of the word and not only does he not get it, but he just doesn't care. He still continues to peddle the destructive, sovereignty ending FTAA. If that doesn't convince his blind supporters that he is a fraud, a fake, a con artist, and a globalist puppet, then I don't know what will. Even the citizens of Latin America doesn't want it. These phony free trade agreements are not only being forced upon us, but being forced upon Latin Americans too all for the sake of profitting the globalist coporate elitiests. These elitiest are evil and dangerous. They don't care about the welfare of human beings and they have no loyality to anything, but the ole mighty dollar. They will sacrifice their first born if it meant making a quick buck. If Jorge Bush could force his two worthless daughters into prostitution in order to earn a few dollars, he'd do it in a heartbeat if he could get away with it. They will do anything to earn a profit, no sacrifice is too great.

Impeach Jorge Bush Now

Get the globalists out of office Now
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm glad you caught that, too, Darlene. I didn't THINK I was reading something in. Oh, I only HOPE he would consider it. He is just what this country needs to bring the people back together.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Dman1200!! RIGHT ON!!!!

Watching Wackident Waltz Around in Argentina on our dimes and nickels selling us out with every word make me want to PUKE!!

GAG!!

IMPEACH BUSH!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12