Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Councilman explains the resolution in Spanish to the illegals and tells them that the problem with the resolution is that the message of what it will actualy do has not gotten through.

At the end, a lady is heard in the background saying in tears, "thank you for not taking away the foster care services since you will leave alot of children mother and father less. You will burn in hell".

UNANIMOUS VOTE. RESOLUTION PASSES!!!!

Sweet...Sounds like it is going to happen...
    Why in hells bells did this fool speak Spanish... thought he is speaking to good citizens...and now some lady is yelling...something about burning in hell???something about her kids???being separated...blah,blah,blah
    unanimous vote...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Amazing this one has lived here for 16 years????????and can not speak English....and a business owner?????Wow life is good for an Illegal alien...I guess she does not going to hire Americans...eh?
    It is amazing in Prince William the amount of businesses they own-kinda kills the arguement of "doin' jobs Americans just won't do".
    I find it incredible that they move here and are able to open successful businesses within a few years when they have been working at such low paying jobs, it ALWAYS makes me think of what Tom Tancredo says in his book about many of the businesses.

THANKS Stealthwii for the link,on our local news tonight they announced the vote would take place tomorrow.Wonder why they said that

Rawhide!

Does anyone see another protest coming

Rawhide!

A councilman explained that police will only be arresting criminals and if they are illegals they will be turned over to I.C.E.. Those against the resolution would not have it. They play the fear card and insist that a mother sipping some coffee at a Starbucks will be asked for ID and rounded up.

Boy, these illegal panderers have a wild imagination or are clearly lying in order to call those who support enforcement boogymen.

no problem for the link. I found it interesting, but it certainly got me less sleep last night.

I live near there but not in that county.

THEY DO NOT WANT THIS TO PASS BECAUSE THEY KNOW IT WILL WORK AND THE TRUTH IS MORE ILLEGALS THAN ANY REALIZES SRE INVOLVED IN ILLEGAL DRUGS AND WORK AT MCDONALDS OR WHATEVER FOR SHOW.

Quote Originally Posted by DHolmes7
    THEY DO NOT WANT THIS TO PASS BECAUSE THEY KNOW IT WILL WORK AND THE TRUTH IS MORE ILLEGALS THAN ANY REALIZES SRE INVOLVED IN ILLEGAL DRUGS AND WORK AT MCDONALDS OR WHATEVER FOR SHOW.
    DHolmes-I have often wondered about this exact thing!

Rawhide!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12