Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    SteinarAndersen

If you are not a GOP shrill how come you know the minute details of an amnesty through guest worker plan that has not been announced?

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, even if your stance is racist and violates our constitution.

But your views do read like they are cut and pasted from a NEO CON playbook.

Given the elite has just started this propaganda campaign, it sure looks like you are a part of it.

What is with your attempts at word play manipulation to make your arguments... like saying a majority of Americans are not for deporation? Who cares. The issue is not deportation it is enforcement of our laws which if done, would cause illegal aliens to leave on their own.

But hey, if you think lawbreaking Hispanics (per the DHS almost all illegal aliens are Hispanic) should be given preferential immigration treatment over law abiding people of all races, .... well you are entitled to your opinion.

But hey, if you think lawbreaking Hispanics should be allowed to displace honest lawabiding American workers and legal immigrants, ... well you are entitled to your opinion.

But don't ask me to respect your views.

I think they are truly reprehensible, discrimatory, racist and anti-American.
    As a former Marine, I find your lack of decorum and respect appalling.

May you enjoy in life what you think of others.

SteinarAndersen

As a thinking human being, I find your attempt at manipulation to be bush league.

Obviously you have decided that you are not going to be able to sell your wares on this site.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

SteinarAndersen

It is duly noted that you could not answer a simple question about your immigration procedure even though you claim to be an immigrant.

I'd publish my citizenship certificate here, but it is stated on that document that it is punishable by law to copy the document.

However, it is none of yours or anyone else's business as I am not a public official running for elected office. And your lack of revealing who you are publicly is hypocritical when asking for verifiable proof from me, isn't it?

However, you are welcome to visit my house in Huntley, Illinois to see the documentation in its entirety (and it is quite extensive) as people spouting words on the Internet claiming to have documentation is an act of futility (and you know it).

And if you think you "have me" on a technicality, bring money as I will bet you any amount you have that I am here legally (and was processed in the correct manner by the US Government).

However, the more money you bring, the better (I have my kid's college fund to fund after all).......

SteinarAndersen

As a thinking human being, I find your attempt at manipulation to be bush league.

Obviously you have decided that you are not going to be able to sell your wares on this site.
    Hey, I'm not the one deleting (or hiding in the site owner's case) posts. Bush League manipulation you say. "Bettybb", you need to look in the mirror to see that.

you mean to tell me that you dont know when you first applied to come to the US legally and how long it took from that day until you actually were able to come here?

you dont need to publish the certificate, the person questioning you was just asking the month/year of things

May I ask why you are questioning me regarding my former visa or what type of green card I obtained at the time?
    You said you were proud to be a US legal immigrant and naturalized citizen I figured you would proudly want to tell us more of the details, and I was wondering how it compared with the legal immigration process today.

Did I say "Mexicans should be given a 100 to 1 immigration advantage over every one else in the world?" Or are you implying that my recommendation of a guest worker program is the same thing?
    Yes

Meanwhile, we are living with the reality of millions of illegal immigrants in our country, so the reality dictates unique solutions so we can stop the bleeding and can move forward.
    Reality is amnesty only produces more illegal aliens. Rewarding people for breaking the rules only results in more rule breaking, even my 5 year old daughter knows that.

Reality is Mexico deported them here so there is no reason we cannot deport them back.

Regarding my company, I can verify my company adheres to Federal Law regarding all hiring practices.
    We all know that means nothing, federal law does not require verification of documents, so why are you being so evasive? What are you hiding?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SteinarAndersen,

You claim to be a legal immigrant but cannot provide the details about the process you went through.

You claim you are not a GOP Neo Con shrill, yet make authoritative statements about the guest worker amnesty plan the GOP is pushing right now, with details that I have not seen elsewhere.

You say goodbye repeatedly but don't leave.

You play word games like the political elite, who seem to think if they just phase it right, they can con the American people into believing that amnesty isn't really destroying the American working class, causing widespread disrespect for the law, that it isn't racist, discriminatory and unconsitutional.

So what is your real purpose on this site? To try and see if the latest GOP Neo Con spin to obtain cheap labor for the monied class is going to work?
    Or is it to take note of the responses that this latest attempt by the elite to undercut Americans is generating?
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Seems we have had a lot of unusual activity lately????
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth

Seems we have had a lot of unusual activity lately????

I read this thread and the main thoughts which came to mind "It is a waste of time and energy". And "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink" so why try? And last but not least "Who's got the T Spray Can"I think RedPony or GeorgiaPeach had it last.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    SteinarAndersen.............

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast