Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question

When these pro-illegal groups and illegals themselves are interviewed for a news item, or tv news.....why aren't the reporters asking these people why they think America owes them anything?

I never see that, I want to see reporters start asking that question.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Re: Question

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    When these pro-illegal groups and illegals themselves are interviewed for a news item, or tv news.....why aren't the reported asking these people why they think America owes them anything?

They're not going to ask them that after all its not PC to question an illegal alien about their status, the reconquista or why the hell they brought their culture of corruption and overpopulation with them.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I may be wrong, but I don't think I've even heard Lou Dobbs ask them.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

When these pro-illegal groups and illegals themselves are interviewed for a news item, or tv news.....why aren't the reporters asking these people why they think America owes them anything?

The MSM is complicit in the invasion. By that, I mean that they censor most of the anti-American activity of the illegals. They will not open the the door to awaken the American people of what an anti-American movemnet the illegal immigration movement is. So, they stay away from the questions you suggested. The media is downright FRIGHTENED of the power of the American populace, once it is awakened to the fact that we are being invaded and taken over. You'd be amazed at what the media has covered up. They want to keep us as fat and happy as possible.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I may be wrong, but I don't think I've even heard Lou Dobbs ask them.
    That's a good point. This was discussed in a different thread....as good as Dobbs is, he still receives his pay check from the traitorous management at CNN. Did Dobbs show the American flags in flames at the May 1 demonstrations? Nope. I don't think his boss will let him.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Reporters know they'd lose their jobs if they even thought of asking questions like that. With the media outlets consolidated into so few hands, not just in the US but throughout much of the western world, losing your job in that manner would almost certainly mean a loss of career as well.
    The American Conservative

Bail out families, not usurers and speculators.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    McCain ads popping up everywhere on our pages. Please get rid of them.

It's being taken care of.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think it's because the reporters are sympathetic to the pro-illegals, and have no intention of doing anything that might upset their advertisers.

Remember, these pro-illegal groups have the complete support of corporate America, and it's corporate America who buys all the television ads.

Annoy a pro-illegal group, and they'll go crying to their corporate sponsors for revenge.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Here in the People's Republic of Oregon (AKA, Moscow on the Willamette) our news reporters don't name illegals as illegals, even when they commit horrible crimes.

In a lot of cases, they won't even describe a wanted suspect as latino or hispanic. They just leave race or color completely out of the description. It wasn't until I went to Atlanta and DC and the news named criminals as illegal aliens, that I realized every place wasn't like Portland.

It is all about PC. I was glad to see John Walsh on America's Most Wanted talk about illegals recently. It's so rare, it surprised me.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast