Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

The media is downright FRIGHTENED of the power of the American populace, once it is awakened to the fact that we are being invaded and taken over. You'd be amazed at what the media has covered up.

Absolutely true and much of Media is owned by by big corporations so they are putting out what they want us to know and brainwashing us on their agendas , while sqaushing stories that will enlighten us.

Then we need to contact news medias and keep after them to ask that question...

I emailed friends @ foxnews this morning about it....I will keep emailing and asking why no one brings up that question.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    McCain ads popping up everywhere on our pages. Please get rid of them.
    Click the ad then go to his blog and post the tough questions. Why are you a traitor to the American people, Why is it you want to reward criminal behavior? Are you also going to reward bank robber if you are elected? How is rewarding illegal’s any different then rewarding drug dealers, they both have broken the laws of the United States?

Just a thought.

I think maybe that Alipac might get paid per click you would have to ask William, if so guys and gals lets click away and take his money.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12