Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question about Alipac

Are there any "pro-globalism" / pro-illegal alien elected officials or their staff members that read this website?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Yes, pro-illegal groups and individuals watch us very closely because of our high level of visibility. This includes Open Borders non profits, La Raza, the Aztlan separatists, and elements within the Bush administration such as the Dept. of Labor troll that posts here all the time on the clock.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll wager they have quite a few sites in their crosshairs these days..one wonders how they can keep up with monitoring all the illegal immigration awareness internet groups out there. They could recruit spies from the numerous day labor sites..if only more of the invaders could read English

OR THE NSA!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yeah, uh,....

So, when I post stuff here that is disrespectful to illegal aliens and their employers, it gets noticed by people in high places?

Naw, they wouldn't notice me, now would they?

Uh, wait one.....

Excuse me, somebody's knocking on the door.....

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

UH OH!! THEY ARE AFTER YOU, COTO!! DON'T worry YET. They haven't gotten any of us yet so you are probably safe for awhile. At least, I don't THINK they've gotten any of us. There have been some members who've mysteriously disappeared though. Now, you raise some questions about their safety. OH GOD, I HOPE they didn't DEPORT THEM!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

If I didn't think I'd get my car keyed or shot, I would have printed some big ole bright orange letter graphics to put on my little commute car I use when I dont want to use my RX-8 and say "GO HOME ILLEGALS!" or something to that effect.. Here in my city, they all over..

As for pro-illegal groups coming on here spying on us.. I say let them... Let them come see the truth... And I wouldn't concern myself with any of them interfering or disrupting this board, the moderators and Mr. Gheen keep a good eye on it..

In my opinion, I suspect WE have more of a chance to change someone's opinion on the illegal immigration subject vs the radical pro-illegals trying to sway someone. Think about it, which group is on the right side of the law? ALI-PAC, SOS, etc... The other pro-illegal groups/individuals have very weak support to hold them up -- just a lot of corrupt politicians and some illegals themselves..

Quote Originally Posted by Truism
    If I didn't think I'd get my car keyed or shot, I would have printed some big ole bright orange letter graphics to put on my little commute car I use when I dont want to use my RX-8 and say "GO HOME ILLEGALS!" or something to that effect.. Here in my city, they all over..
    As for pro-illegal groups coming on here spying on us.. I say let them... Let them come see the truth... And I wouldn't concern myself with any of them interfering or disrupting this board, the moderators and Mr. Gheen keep a good eye on it..
    In my opinion, I suspect WE have more of a chance to change someone's opinion on the illegal immigration subject vs the radical pro-illegals trying to sway someone. Think about it, which group is on the right side of the law? ALI-PAC, SOS, etc... The other pro-illegal groups/individuals have very weak support to hold them up -- just a lot of corrupt politicians and some illegals themselves..
    Thats exactly why I wont put bumper stickers on my car! Your opinion is out there for everyone to see. I can just imagine how many people key-scratch cars because of different opinions.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I didn't think I'd get my car keyed or shot, I would have printed some big ole bright orange letter graphics to put on my little commute car I use when I dont want to use my RX-8 and say "GO HOME ILLEGALS!" or something to that effect.. Here in my city, they all

yes - i worry about that too-

Let them watch. We conduct our business out in the open unless it is something we time for release as strategy.

They can see what we are doing and they can see all we have to say.

They can't stop us or Americans from taking our country back.

This thing is bigger than all of us combined.

The tide has turned and the Open Borders Lobby should turn back now.

This issue is a snow ball rolling down the side of a mountain.

Illegals go home now.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast