Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's called wasting time on the clock. These civic employees need to start doing their civic duty. Im about to go back home to KS and run for mayor in a smallish town and start changing stuff.

dragons5, Good for you, I hope you win and immediately start changing things. We could use a few changes in the Senate to!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Let them peek in and spy, they will get a good understanding of a modern day patriot. They will then have to look in the mirror at themselves and see their own traiterous face and realize they are selling out their own people and country.

Let them think they have the upper hand, that's when they get cocky and stumble. Remember Marie Antoinettes words, "kill your enemies with kindness". If some here do not know the story about her, she was pretty vicious and would seem very congenial on the outside, and when an enemy was present, they let their guard down because of her kindness, then she would strike them in some unexpected way, usually it was poisoning as the guest was obliged to take food and drink offered.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Remember Marie Antoinettes words, "kill your enemies with kindness".
    Hi American Elizabeth,
    I dunno, Mary Jo tried that with Teddy K and look what happened to her.

Senatorial staffers and congressional staffers should log onto Alipac and describe the positions of their senators or congressmen respectively. They should face the voters (instead of groveling to Communist La Raza and the lunatic lobby organizations).

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

How could he have gotten away with that? I fail to understand how such a low life could do what he has done and still be in his position? You know that if you and me were to have done this, even if it had been 30 years ago, and we were caught, we would be spending the rest of our lives in prison (rightly so), so how is he not in prison?

I do not care if he is a "Kennedy", he is just a man and they are no more important than you or I.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    How could he have gotten away with that?
    Hi American Elizabeth,
    Here's the answer - the entire chronology:

http://www.ytedk.com/chappindex.htm
    The title is CHAPPAQUIDDICK: A Profile in Cowardice
    Ted Kennedy, the accident, and the cover-up

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Thanks I plan to read it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123