Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: What a great tax dodge!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliVoter
    How do I get one of them thar Matricular Consular cards myself?

If I can open a bank account without any ties to a real SSN, theoretically, I can start laundering money for drug cartels, right?

I can also bring over millions of dollars because some Minister of Finance trying to escape Nigeria needs my bank account - therefore I can do all of that tax free!!! Theoretically.

But that's not going work - unless that whole Matricular card is really all that's needed.

You would think then, a fake Matricular is as good as the "real" thing ?
    What the hell does it matter anyway? Just because the Illegals rob us blind doesn't mean it is OK for you to do the same! For one your not an illegal. So in America illegals DO get away with crime, and citizens don't so your just setting yourself up for jail. And two were all pissed about it but two wrongs don't make a right. None of what your talking about makes any scene your trying to ask us why you cant steal and break the law, and if you read what people here believe you know that we all support the law.....
    Camaro, umm I think CaliVoter was being sarcastic/joking. Take it easy on the newbies!
    I think so too but its hard to tell without these guys
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Re: What a great tax dodge!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliVoter
    How do I get one of them thar Matricular Consular cards myself?

If I can open a bank account without any ties to a real SSN, theoretically, I can start laundering money for drug cartels, right?

I can also bring over millions of dollars because some Minister of Finance trying to escape Nigeria needs my bank account - therefore I can do all of that tax free!!! Theoretically.

But that's not going work - unless that whole Matricular card is really all that's needed.

You would think then, a fake Matricular is as good as the "real" thing ?
    What the hell does it matter anyway? Just because the Illegals rob us blind doesn't mean it is OK for you to do the same! For one your not an illegal. So in America illegals DO get away with crime, and citizens don't so your just setting yourself up for jail. And two were all pissed about it but two wrongs don't make a right. None of what your talking about makes any scene your trying to ask us why you cant steal and break the law, and if you read what people here believe you know that we all support the law.....
    Camaro, umm I think CaliVoter was being sarcastic/joking. Take it easy on the newbies!
    I think so too but its hard to tell without these guys
    Understood!

40 lashes with a wet noodle for you!
    :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

a bank account can also be opened at B of A (and who know what other banks) with just a passport from any country.

If you get a fake Matricular Consular card and go to Bank of America viola; but you are American and Robbing the bank. To prison you will go.

If an illegal use a SSN and goes to B of A viola; but the illegal thought the card was his. May never get caught to be deported.

Double standard, YES
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12