Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question for the ADL and US Media

ALIPAC Activists,

Please forward this question via e-mail to the ADL and any member of the media you see pushing this 'KKK is growing due to illegal immigration issue' report.

-----

Dear ADL, USA Today, Paula Zahnn, etc...

In response to your recent reports about growth in the KKK due to illegal immigration, I would like an answer to the following question.

According to Congressman Steve King (R-Iowa), illegal aliens engaged in crimes are killing 12-25 Americans per day. That is over 4,000 per year which is more than the number killed on 9/11. News readers in every state are shocked at the growing number of DWI deaths and gang murders that involve illegal aliens.

Obviously, these deaths would not be happening if the illegal aliens were not present in America.

How many Americans do you estimate the KKK has killed per year in recent years and how does this threat level compare to the over 4,000 Americans killed per year by the illegal aliens?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sent to Paula Zahn and ADL. Will post responses if I get them.

I get news letters from the ADL so I will reply to their article I posted about the KKK. I understand that they don't want the Jewish people being blamed for the situation with illegals but I would like to know what the ADL stand on illegals is. I know many Jewish people are against illegal immigration and many will not tolerate non English speaking and have been very vocal about it here in South Florida.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I get news letters from the ADL so I will reply to their article I posted about the KKK. I understand that they don't want the Jewish people being blamed for the situation with illegals but I would like to know what the ADL stand on illegals is. I know many Jewish people are against illegal immigration and many will not tolerate non English speaking and have been very vocal about it here in South Florida.
    Swatchick,

The ADL has already declared itself as a political combatant on the side of the illegals. While they acknowledge a very high level of anti-Semites in the illegal alien communities, they said something about gaining favor with the illegals in order to try and overcome their anti-semitism.

They should rename their organization JIAA Jews for Illegal Alien Anti-Semites.

How any Jewish organization could be supporting the Brown Nazis and Aztlan.net is beyond me.

W

Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Swatchick, if you do a google you will find all of the Jewish organizations which support illegals. I believe what you are seeing is very similar to what is going on with Catholics; the church is pushing the illegal agenda, but the rank and file Catholic is furious about it. So, while the Jewish organizations may be supportive of illegal immigration for ideological reasons or whatever, many Jewish people who experience the negative effects of illegal immigration are just as against it as most other people. That would explain the apparent discrepancy IMO.

I'll go out on a limb here and say that it doesn't have as much to do with religious affinity as with politics. A lot of Jewish organizations are very liberal and would see these illegals as the "underdog." Again, just my opinion.

It is odd that they would stick up for those people as they are anti semetic. I guess they are looking at the business end of it .... cheap labor. It is the only possible explanation that makes sense. Many Jews that I know do not believe with the ADL stand on this at all. Maybe because the ones I know live in third world Miami and have seen the destruction of the city and condos first hand as opposed to the ones in New York who have less contact with them.

ADL anti-america

Lord doesn't anyone believe in American laws anymore. We were given the word of congress in 1986 that our borders would be secure and that illegals would be deported and employers fined. Instead our presidents have closed highways at night so that illegals could cross without be interfered with and Congress gives more and more benefits to illegals

The Defamation League contact form here:

http://www.adl.org/contact_us.asp
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    It is odd that they would stick up for those people as they are anti semetic. I guess they are looking at the business end of it .... cheap labor. It is the only possible explanation that makes sense. Many Jews that I know do not believe with the ADL stand on this at all. Maybe because the ones I know live in third world Miami and have seen the destruction of the city and condos first hand as opposed to the ones in New York who have less contact with them.
    Several of the founding members, at least two I know of, are Jewish and I know they certainly do not agree with the ADL on this issue.

I think any organization gets under more pressure to join the OBLs when their budget depends on millions in corporate sponsorships.

W