Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

It is about the North American Union, Open borders, free movement of people and goods through out North America, and it all ties in with illegal immigration, which will not be illegal if they open our borders. They are talking about securing the perimator of North America instead of having borders. What do you think would happen to America if all the countries down to the panama canal come freely in to the United States.

Honduras just told the United States we need to stop deporting their citizens as it is hurting their economy , they now have over 1 million people in the United States. count the 3rd world countries between the United States and the Panama Canal and tell me how many people who are making 3 dallors a day can we take in with out them destroying the life of every middle class person in America.

If this does not sound real to you or you think it is a conspirasy you had better start educating your self because time is running out. If you do not like Jerome Corsi there are plenty of other good books on the subject or alot of information on the net. But remaining nieve is a hazard to the United States of America and the future of your children and grandchildren etc.

Look up the Nafta super Highway, this highway will bring in cheap goods from china through Mexico, while cutting jobs in ports in the U.S. truck drivers jobs, it will confinscate land from over one million people through imminent domain.

President Bush, presidents from Mexico and Canada are meeting again on Aug. 20, 21 in Canada they have had several private meeting. there are 26 working groups in the three countries working as we speak to integrate these countries.

Won't it be wonderful for Mexicos drug cartel when they don't have to worry about a border. I could go on forever but if you think it is a joke check it out before you think we are a bunch of nuts, because that is no different than laRaza calling us racist so they can get amnesty for there realitves who entered this country illegally.
    Oh, I agree SOSAD. I was just inquiring to CaptainRon what he saw "apacolytptic" about Corsi's thesis. I definitely think NAU will destroy our middle-class and our sovereignty. I think that Western Civilization itself is on the verge of collapse and we may be entering another Dark Age. I just was wondering what is exactly apacolyptic about these views. Like if Corsi gets too much into the New Testament, NWO, anti-christ, end of the world etc.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic

It is about the North American Union, Open borders, free movement of people and goods through out North America, and it all ties in with illegal immigration, which will not be illegal if they open our borders. They are talking about securing the perimator of North America instead of having borders. What do you think would happen to America if all the countries down to the panama canal come freely in to the United States.

Honduras just told the United States we need to stop deporting their citizens as it is hurting their economy , they now have over 1 million people in the United States. count the 3rd world countries between the United States and the Panama Canal and tell me how many people who are making 3 dallors a day can we take in with out them destroying the life of every middle class person in America.

If this does not sound real to you or you think it is a conspirasy you had better start educating your self because time is running out. If you do not like Jerome Corsi there are plenty of other good books on the subject or alot of information on the net. But remaining nieve is a hazard to the United States of America and the future of your children and grandchildren etc.

Look up the Nafta super Highway, this highway will bring in cheap goods from china through Mexico, while cutting jobs in ports in the U.S. truck drivers jobs, it will confinscate land from over one million people through imminent domain.

President Bush, presidents from Mexico and Canada are meeting again on Aug. 20, 21 in Canada they have had several private meeting. there are 26 working groups in the three countries working as we speak to integrate these countries.

Won't it be wonderful for Mexicos drug cartel when they don't have to worry about a border. I could go on forever but if you think it is a joke check it out before you think we are a bunch of nuts, because that is no different than laRaza calling us racist so they can get amnesty for there realitves who entered this country illegally.
    Oh, I agree SOSAD. I was just inquiring to CaptainRon what he saw "apacolytptic" about Corsi's thesis. I definitely think NAU will destroy our middle-class and our sovereignty. I think that Western Civilization itself is on the verge of collapse and we may be entering another Dark Age. I just was wondering what is exactly apacolyptic about these views. Like if Corsi gets too much into the New Testament, NWO, anti-christ, end of the world etc.
    I wasn't refering to you bear,I was refering to captainron, I have not read Corsi's book either but have heard alot about it, from what I have heard it very much explains the NAU, if captainron doesn't like him their are plenty of books out there, but don't dismiss something you know nothing about especially something that could be the downfall of the country we know and love!I also don't believe William would send congress a book from a nut case, he has worked to hard in this fight to throw it away because of some freak.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I wasn't refering to you bear,I was refering to captainron, I have not read Corsi's book either but have heard alot about it, from what I have heard it very much explains the NAU, if captainron doesn't like him their are plenty of books out there, but don't dismiss something you know nothing about especially something that could be the downfall of the country we know and love!I also don't believe William would send congress a book from a nut case, he has worked to hard in this fight to throw it away because of some freak.
    Oh, OK we're cool I am an avid listener of Michael Savage and he promotes this book constantly. Corsi's previous book was about John Kerry and his questionable past regarding Vietnam. Some say Corsi did Bush a great favor for the '04 election. This time BUSH is exposed.

I tried to buy it at Barnes and Noble last week, but they were all out. Its definitely the next book I plan on reading.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Oh, OK we're cool I am an avid listener of Michael Savage and he promotes this book constantly. Corsi's previous book was about John Kerry and his questionable past regarding Vietnam. Some say Corsi did Bush a great favor for the '04 election. This time BUSH is exposed.

I tried to buy it at Barnes and Noble last week, but they were all out. Its definitely the next book I plan on reading.
    Corsi was on c-span and he was for Bush in the elections but said on the show he had never felt like he had been betrayed by anyone in his life like he has Bush.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We should all email the President and warn him if he attends this meeting, it will be considered an act of TREASON. And be really demanding about it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I tend to agree with another poster.

As much as I dislike Corsi-and tend to think he brings discredit to the otherwise noble and worthy causes he seeks to exploit, e.g. stopping the IRI from acquiring nukes, securing the So. border, supporting the Swifties in their effort to expose Kerry's treasonous actions-the guy is a best-selling co-author.

Insofar as this book will help awaken people I think it should be promoted. Even if you can't support the messenger you should back the message.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Dr. Corsi is one of the leading researchers in our movement that has looked deeply into the SPP and NAU.

While ALIPAC has been dealing with these issues in both an informative role and an application role since the Spring of 2005, Corsi has done the deep research on this matter.

He is the best vehicle at this time to elevate lawmaker and public understanding of the plans behind illegal immigration.

Each time I have spoken with Mr. Corsi on the phone, we have seen eye to eye on the big picture and the hidden elements of this battle.

We need multiple copies going into each office of the lawmakers.

We can only hope that staff will report the multiple copies coming in and this will attract the attention of lawmakers.

While our goal is to raise lawmaker awareness about SPP and NAU, our secondary objective is to set a precedent where any lawmaker that ever claims they did not know is going to have egg on their face when I respond

"Well, we did send loads of copies of these books to your office. Are you even aware of what your constituents are trying to tell you when they send multiple copies of books informing you about these topics?"

If someone has a personal problem with Dr. Corsi or is not a fan of his writing style, how about putting a lid on that on our site.

We do not speak ill of fellow patriots here at ALIPAC. The only exceptions to that rule are made when someone poses a real and present danger to the well being of our movement.

If someone does not support this effort, that is fine, but those that do, that are team players that are willing to work as a unified force please get the addresses you need from our Senate and Congress contact list at..

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

You can order your copies of the book from Amazon or World Net Daily. World Net Daily has done a great deal for this country by covering immigration issues that the Main Stream Media either ignores or waits till WND makes a lot of noise about it before they will pick it up.

We all owe Dr. Corsi a great deal of thanks for working so hard to get the truth out to the nation.

Apacolytptic? I would agree in a way. If we lose this battle then the US is gone and any other evil plans our globalists masters have for us will be applied and we will be powerless to stop them.

Each of us should just hope and pray that China is not calling the shots or that they don't decide that Americans that cling to the old ways in this nation should be systematically eliminated or diminished for the sake of "Global harmony"

We are all in very great danger that could take our lives, our land, our futures, and the futures of our children and throw it all into decay and destruction.

We are confronting a great evil here and the powers and principalities at work here and our best interest is not on their minds in the best case scenarios. In the worst case scenarios, our destruction could be the goal.

Regardless, we should not be taking these risks by allowing all Americans to be subjugated to the will of a corrupt and powerful ruling minority.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bttt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12