Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think the image indicates approval.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Banned
    Maybe with the caption,

"Do you want your children pledging allegiance to this?"

I think the open borders people will adopt it - not a good idea

Honestly folks, does anyone here really believe that if we distribute a flag like this that such a move will result in the Open Borders Lobby running with the ball? Do you think they may take their ideas to merge the economies of the continent from us?

That is not the equation.

I'm hoping everyone here has read Building a North American Community by the Council on Foreign Relations?

http://www.cfr.org/publication/8102/

The equation is that they are already merging the nations. The American public has not been asked for our input on the plan / effort. It is being done regardless.

Your responses to the flag make my point. You see it and you want to close your eyes and pretend that part of it does not already exist.

This is what they are doing. If you feel that it is better to wait and see such a flag after 2010 when the merger is complete, then fine.

I would rather people see it, get upset about it, and understand what we face BEFORE a flag such as this is raised on our soil.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My feeling is that the flag design is too well done.

It looks real, and that's the problem.

I think people in this country are so jaded that they'll see it and think "that's cool. The old one was kind of boring."

That's my opinion, anyway.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

You asked for opinions, so I'll give you mine. You're probably going to think I'm old fashioned, but I think some of us here are forgetting, or not taking seriously enough, the fact that our flag is a symbol that SHOULD NOT be messed with!

I don't know about others here, but when I see our flag, "Old Glory," waving atop a flag pole in the breeze, I think of all that's right and good about America and at the same time I think of all the good men who died to defend our liberty and our way of life, so we could have the things we do today, including this discussion board.

I think it is disrespectful to the memory of those people who sacrificed their very lives for us, the future generation, to go messing with that symbol. I wonder what the GI landing at Normandy in WWII would have thought of that image of the flag like that? Don't mess with the flag, please.

I would much rather see an image of that Mexican vulture rag flag being consumed by fire, with flames leaping off it into the air!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

If you don't like the idea that is fine, but please understand what I am saying.

I know that 1. A lot of people might think a new nation is a good idea and 2. Looking at that flag makes you sick and upset.

That's the point. That digital flag is the flag of the Open Borders Lobby. That flag is representation of the North American Community. That flag above represents the results of the current legislation and the Guest Worker Program!

Why not show the designs of our opposition in a way that people feel it.

I'm starting to think this is a bad idea mostly because it is not understood.

I'm advocating that we assign that flag to our opposition and if Countfloyd is right and that too many people in the nation would support it then our work here is useless.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Picture someone hanging that flag on John McCain's office or handing it to him at an event.

W

Don't be afraid,

Going to a nice restaurant, the waiter brings you a platter with all the pretty trimmings. The steak, the mixed vegetables, and the salad are all separate from each other. If it was all mixed together it would not be so attractive and you might not want to eat it. Even though we all know it ends up that way afterwards, we don't want to skip the first part. Especially if we are paying.

Garcon'....sil vous plez
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    If you feel that it is better to wait and see such a flag after 2010 when the merger is complete, then fine.

W
    So in four years from now, we are going to be one nation with Mexico and Canada?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast