Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question, asked the right way, says a lot

Question, asked the right way, says a lot

I have just one question.
      If we could defeat Germany, Italy and Japan in World War II, why can we not stop the illegal entries across our Mexican border?
     GEORGE STANLEY High Point
    http://www.hpe.com/

THIS MAKES ALOT OF SENSE.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

We do not have the will to.

D.W.
    D.W.

Because in those other cases our government was working with us not against us.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ruthiela, IF our president REALLY wanted the borders secured and the illegals to leave.......trust me it would be happening and FAST.

HE IS THE PROBLEM. HE EMBOLDENS THEM IN EVERY WAY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have been sold out by our policians and administrations for the almighty buck.

In reality, too many of the politicans don't want the borders closed. We have been had by the power-hungry, money grubbing politicians.

I remember hearing somewhere once that when dear ole LBJ hit Washington as a young man, he had something like $18.00 to his name. When he left Washington, he was a millionaire.

Will someone please explain to me how a CIVIL SERVANT can accomplish such a goal . . . legally?

Because Our Comander and Chief Stinks!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It has been said that non one leaves public office poorer than when he/she entered.

I don't think LBJ was a pauper when he got to Washington. That sounds like some of his 'downhome' talk - like is 'little one-room school in Cotulla, Texas', stuff. Although, the school was probably true as a lot of us attended 'little one-room schools' here in Texas. He definitely left Washington richer - at least in money - than he had when he arrived.

The possibility of a lot of money, and power, has the be it. Why else would a person sell their dignity, their very soul for something. The rewards are potentially really big.

Not only is a president against us, but also our senators. And the media. I feel pretty discouraged.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Our senators and President are all as guilty as the illegals breaking the laws. They want to reward them for being lawbreakers. We have laws already in place and there is no need for an admending anything. Why are we wasting all this time and money when we have existing laws forbidding this illegal immigrant crap.

I have come to the conclusion living in the U.S. now is like living in the Wild West. Anything goes and you don't have to obey the law! I mean how can you if these existing laws are not be enforced and are always going to be amended and changed to curtail to the bad folks not the good.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"