Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tms

Question for everyone, off topic maybe?

Ok so this may or may not be related. But there are some smart people in this group. I have noticed a lot of people in here don't like Bush. I have also noticed that in a few postings that a few people have mentioned the global agenda or globalists. Do you think CAFTA is part of this or may be part of this? How does the illegal immigration, border problem issue fit into there plan if it truly exists? Why is it every time something happens like 9-11, London bombing(s), JFK, even Al-Qaeda is a front or something people think there is a conspiracy behind it. Are some people doing some good drugs or just too paranoid or onto something? Could someone please help me here? Shed some light or your perspective.
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

In my personal opinion. I am going to forget CAFTA at this moment and concentrate my whole heart and soul on illegals. I feel if we can cap this problem. CAFTA might not be as hard to deal with later. We have to knock the feet out of illegal Immigrant problem and then I think the whole monster will come tumbling down.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

TMS,

Looks like you missed some of our intense discussions about CAFTA.
    Please read this and the background information.
    It may be conspiracy....
    but it's no theory...

ALIPAC: No CAFTA, North American Community, or Guest Worker. Investigate Bush!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-568-thread-1-0.html

Also, please notice the surveys that we have run on Bush and CAFTA
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Surveys

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Question for everyone, off topic maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by tms
    Ok so this may or may not be related. But there are some smart people in this group. I have noticed a lot of people in here don't like Bush. I have also noticed that in a few postings that a few people have mentioned the global agenda or globalists. Do you think CAFTA is part of this or may be part of this? How does the illegal immigration, border problem issue fit into there plan if it truly exists? Why is it every time something happens like 9-11, London bombing(s), JFK, even Al-Qaeda is a front or something people think there is a conspiracy behind it. Are some people doing some good drugs or just too paranoid or onto something? Could someone please help me here? Shed some light or your perspective.
    This is very much on topic. I think CAFTA is part of a plot.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Re: Question for everyone, off topic maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx
    This is very much on topic. I think CAFTA is part of a plot.
    Me too. A plot for a one-world government. The stage is being set with little acts like CAFTA. Not that its passage is "little" - just that it's part of the "grand scheme" of things.

Perhaps the reason so many are suspicious of the government is because they have proven themselves to be untrustworthy so many times. Anyone who thinks that there are not high placed officials who have done some VERY underhanded, and often illegal, things in order to achieve their agendas, has had their head in the sand.

What the fight boils down to is very simple, and is the same as probably every other struggle in history... those with wealth and power trying to get MORE, and they could not care less about what happens to us "peasants". They do not give a damn if America turns into a third world country, since they are going to have the wealth and be sitting in their mansions and yachts.. while the rest of us are dependant upon them for our bread. Do you think the elites would really be saddened by the rest of us being poor, and without political clout, and themselves having all of the wealth and power?

BTW, I am a lifelong Republican. About as radical of a conservative as ya will run across. I voted for Bush both times... not because he is all that great, but because his opposition was not one damn bit better, and quite possibly worse. When you see me voice my dislike for Bush, it is not because of partisan BS.. it is because he is ignoring his job.. which is LOOKING AFTER AMERICAN INTERESTS FIRST.

Like NAFTA before it, I thinks CAFTA is part of a plan to minimize and then eliminate national borders and identity. Or at least the AMERICAN identity.
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Sindawe
    Like NAFTA before it, I thinks CAFTA is part of a plan to minimize and then eliminate national borders and identity. Or at least the AMERICAN identity.

That is it exactly. There are too many politicians being underhanded and dirty things. The CAFTA Vote itself was manipulated into passage and proves why more Americans distrust our government leaders. Read the information about the CFR. They really want to get rid of our nation by 2010. CAFTA is the predecessor to the Free Trade Area of The Americas. If they are not stopped, there will be no America and therefore no need to worry about immigration since there will no longer be any real borders.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by Sindawe
    I agree 100%. We must stop FTAA or else were doomed and everything we have done goes down the drain.

I've been on some very good drugs!! Caffeine and nicotine...really blows my mind.

Hmm, you think something is wrong here? Go to ABCnews.com and type in Operation Northwoods. Then you'll understand that 9-11 was government manipulation of the populace...even as the Great Depression was manipulation of our grandfathers...teaching people how badly they NEED their government.

9-11 preceeds the Patriot Act.

The Patriot Act provides:
    random arrests and detention without hearings or trials for anyone or any group designated by the prez. Retroactive prosecution.
    allows concealment of presidential records;
    permits secret military tribunals for presidentially-designated 'terrorists';
    it allows the unlawful infiltration and surveillance of legal, domestic, religious, labor, and political organizations;
    it allows the wholesale surveillance of private citizens, private business records and other materials without proof of probable cause;
    it destroys all email and internet privacy.

Still think you're free? This particular piece of legislation just knocked out your bill of rights, etc. Now, what tyrant wouldn't like to have something like this on hand just in the event that some pesky citizens groups ( my immediate thought is the John Birch society--true conservatives all) might get a bit out of hand...might even go so far as to criticize this prez.

Then you have the Downing Street memos which they are busily discrediting as I write...

These illegals contain within their number a forward invasion force. I can't prove that but I think that. (Credit my aluminum foil hat)

Then you have the muzzled media...and then you have Cafta, Nafta, FTAA and other unconstitutional 'trade agreements'.

You have a press corps that ignore anything that's really important so they can focus on that one girl in Aruba that disappeared...as if hundreds right here in the US don't disappear every single day...constant distractions...news as entertainment so maybe you won't notice that there really is no news.

No, I didn't get lost here...CAFTA is just another weapon in their arsenal to obliterate our sovereignty, bring the majority of us to the point where working for mere survival occupies all of our time and thought. As long as they can keep the populace struggling for survival maybe they can keep our eyes off the real objective. UN world dominance.

And that's why defeating CAFTA was so important.

The enemy is our government, not the illegals. Until and unless we can get these traitors out of office we are doomed. Our press isn't helping...our internet is under threat...

We outnumber the globalists by a great margin. Mobilize! Mobilize! Support the MMP, with your time and your dollars and your communications...keep the press as honest as you can when you read this pc crap that they write about the 'poor illegals just wanting to put food on the table' and the mean ol' citizens that don't want them here via hot letters to the newspapers editors...PC cannot survive unless we ALLOW IT...SCREAM BLOODY MURDER when you read that some lawful official is under attack by the press...such as Levy turning out the illegals...do plenty of attaboys for those that support us...do it publicly...send postcards to the entire congress with your praise and your pans...considering what's at stake it costs so little.

Another thing I'm going to try is calling the TV stations...the MSM...and ask them why they're not reporting on certain certain stories....looks like Rove got a pass when the Supreme Court nomination arrived over the hill like the cavalry...in the nick of time.

So, if you think there might be something wrong here, with NAFTA, CAFTA, FTAA...you just might be right.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones