Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question guys.....

I have asked William if we can set up a thread to discuss other items that affect us because they pretty much all tie into each other (illegal aiens, outsourcing jobs, eminent domain). All of this ties in together (globalist, one world government)

I know I get a lot of information and articles from other sources about these things. What do you think??
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Banned
    Personally, I think the illegal alien issue is just a small part of the 'globalist conspiracy' we're really fighting. I think it goes so deep and smells so high that we'd probably be better off sticking to this for now. Let's get the fence built and the jobs back, THEN change focus.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Personally, I think the illegal alien issue is just a small part of the 'globalist conspiracy' we're really fighting. I think it goes so deep and smells so high that we'd probably be better off sticking to this for now. Let's get the fence built and the jobs back, THEN change focus.
    I agree pinestraw, one step at a time. We need to concentrate on just Illegal Immigration for now. We can hit everything else at a later time.
    Believe me, I know they are all tied in together. We must have patience.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have to go with Oh Flying One on this one. I think that outsourcing jobs is so inextricably linked with this illegal alien issue, it would not hurt to have another forum to collect these subjects. The reality is that we post them anyway here.(we have several posts of that kind today) This would just organize them some.

As long as we are diligent about the actions we have already commited ourselves to take on the illegal alien issue, I see no harm and lots of help in it.

It would be helpful to those of us working on the Boycott to get more info here about the outsourcing and the dirty deals.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Banned
    Well, we'll need someone to moderate the boards, because alot of it is REALLY inflammatory. See the 'Bush lied' thread for an example. I'd hate to see us degenerate into partisan mud-slinging. (Not that there isn't alot of mud available)

I wrote this right after 9/11, please excuse the language....

The Politician’s Creed

Freedom toast, Freedom fries,
    Let the masses live in sties.
    Build a bomb, make a buck,
    Kill some folks, who gives a ****?
    Give a tax cut to the rich,
    Can't hear the poor folks when they bitch.
    I've got no time for civil rights,
    My portfolio keeps me up at night.
    I'm the President, I'm the MAN!
    I'll give you all the d**k I can.
    I'll bend you over, "Get on your KNEES!"
    I'll rob you blind, and won't say "Please"
    I'll screw you all without a peep,
    "Dear God, I THANK YOU for the sheep"
    "I've got the bug, I've been infected,
    It's time to go get re-elected."
    Promise all to everyone,
    "Less government!" "You keep your gun."
    Stir the flock, start the bleating,
    Can't win it fair, then start the cheating.
    A PAC for this, a PAC for that,
    'The Money Train' is where it's at.
    And when it's over, in a while....
    "Don't SWEAT it, son, we've got CARLYLE!"

...and the sheep were herded quietly to the slaughterhouse by the shepherd in whom they trusted.

Pinestrawguys, doesn't William moderate on this board? He seems to keep a good handle on things.

Did you consider what I posted on the " Bush lying" thread,after I googled your suggestions, to be inflammatory?

Isn't it true that Bush's grandfather had alot of business dealings with Nazis? That he continued to help the Nazis after the War was over? or is that disputable?

I can't understand why this has not been made wider knowledge. Seems like his opponents would have brought this up before the election. Would it be considered smearing to bring upsuch important facts? Seems the Jewish antidefamation league would have gotten involved. I am going to show this to my Messianic pastor who is a Jew from Brooklyn. He liked Bush 'til Bush pressured Sharon to evict the settlers from the West Bank.

That sure would explain what we are seeing come out in Bush everyday, a little worse all the time.

If this is true about his grandfather, wouldn't he have grown up with those "family values" for wartime profiteering? Sure looks like he learned his lessons well at his grandfathers knee. And it sure explains alot about why illegal aliens are being forced on us against our will.

And it explains why Al Gonzalez is making his list and checking it twice. And why WE will soon be the criminals?( who was it who was told by the media that he'd be reported for hate crimes if he kept insisting on getting the status of criminals reported in the media? REPTILE09.)

And in answer to the misgivings in posts above, the illegal alien issue is really the issue of OUR government abrogating our RULE of LAW. Since when can a president decide NOT to enforce laws legitimately enacted by congress? Just because he thinks HE IS the LAW? The illegals are just pawns in all of this. It's like the elite are creating a cockfight, one calculated to bring them what they want.

Oh, and ps: good poem. a little raw, but then we all were at that time.

BTW does anyone remember the pictures, unretouched, that were published at first after the 9/11 attack that showed the face of Satan in the smoke? The media later prohibited them from being published. But there may be some who remember because they appeared the first day or two of reporting.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

dxd
    If we market ourselves as an anti-illegal immigration group then let's stick to the issue. Deviating from the issue leaves you open to be labeled as distractors. (even if it is not true)

But is sticking to the issue it is clear that "Bush lied." When he was running for president in 2000 he justifiably critized former president Clinton for lack of enforcement of immigration laws and said that he would be a pro-law enforcement president. He even spoke at a Lationo 2000 event and told the audience that laws have to be enforced. Then less than 1 year in office he did a 180. It was prior to 9-11 that Bush declared his support for an amnesty program. Bush lied, no question about it.

OK

Just wondering. You have a point. This board is about illegal immigration.

There are other issues that effect us that are non partisian like education, health care, eminent domain. I guess by knowing about these other things people can get a broader understanding of what we are facing all together. That was why I was thinking about the idea.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

PinestrawGuys, excellent poem. I don't agree that the people trusted Bush, though. I think they just trusted sKerry less. I know that was my reasoning.

I notice others mentioned things, such as education, that are very much tied in with the illegal alien dilemma. At least I consider the anchor babies to be illegal aliens based on the premise that if their parents are illegal aliens we can't very well send the parents home and keep their kids. Kids belong with their parents.

Remember Elian Gonzales?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal immigration destroys education, health care, and even affects eminent domain.

If somebody ran a poll among illegal aliens, asking if government is "just and correct" to seize land as it sees fit, how many will agree?

Pollsters should love illegal aliens, they could be molded to give the "correct" answer more easily.

Importing millions of people with no concept of freedom(or a concept of the freedom to steal everything from you), means they wont hold the government accountable, unless that government doesn't give the handouts they promised.

You don't have to wander from the illegal immigration issue. It is the disease, many of our other problems are symptoms of this disease.

-pa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast