Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    As I said in my letter to Howard the Deaniac, this movement spans the political spectrum. Liberals, conservatives, etc. The severity of the problem has allowed us to overcome partisan differences to deal with the situation at hand. This is a good, if rare, thing. All of us who research this, and are not afraid to look at it in it's entirety, will have to face some sobering truths in the near future. Honest, moral decisions will, sooner or later, have to be made. Evidence of our leaders wrong-doing, some of it going back over 100 years, is out there for those who seek it. How we deal with that evidence will show our true character.

In answer to you question about the truth of what you found, unfortunately, it is all true. That and more. Google 'skull and bones'... It is all very inflammatory, because it offends the senses of decent people everywhere. It is hard to face the fact that our government is empowered not by the people, but by GLOBAL business, who's ONLY God is the almighty $$$. (That may soon change, if the EU has it's way, "All hail the euro!")

There are times I get so discouraged by what I learn. I fear for our collective futures. Our children will inherit this mess. It is depressing.

I think George Washington's farewell address should be required reading for anyone who thinks this country is a democracy. I think the study of the words of the men who wrote our Constitution should guide us in it's interpretation, AND in it's application. And yes, I think Bush should be impeached, along with his entire cabal of rights-usurping, war-profiteering cronies.

There are times I get so discouraged by what I learn. I fear for our collective futures. Our children will inherit this mess. It is depressing.
    Not only will our children inherit it, they will inherit it unprepared because they are getting a really SORRY education. They expect too much from them in kindergarten where they are already trying to learn the intracacies of photosynthesis while they are struggling to learn to read!

We need to force the education system to go back to the very basics where if a kid learns reading, writing and arithmetic, they can master anything. Expecting them to learn science, social studies and all sorts of other things that they can't possibly comprehend in those early grades just gets them lost right away. It is really very sad!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IMHO, the focus should be on illegal immigration. We need to stay on-topic and not waver. The gigantic, sweeping reforms that are needed across the board are too big to handle all at once. Eat the elephant a piece at a time. . . . Just my 2 cents.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

True, patburnz. But a good portion of the reason our education system is so messed up has to do directly with illegal immigration. Do you have any idea how many of those anchor babies and their older illegal alien siblings are sitting in our schools today?

When teachers try to teach in two languages, children only learn half the lesson in either language.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with ohflyingone. it would be a seperate thread. those who want to do a bit more multitasking can if they want too. Sometimes it is good to focus on a subject but you can run into a brickwall this way. So sometimes you also need to look outside that one subject to see the whole picture and find the chink in the armor you may not see focusing on just one subjct. Once you find the chink in the armor then you can start making more head way.

all related

Illegal immigration and doing nothing about it with regards to enforcement, has made me describe the phenomena to people I converse with as simple domestic outsourcing. It is really all the same ball of wax. By the the time formal outsourcing is finished, the only jobs left will be the ones illegals have now. If this doesn't indict those who mislead us of treason or stupidity, I don't know what would.

Cheney even uses a foreign oddball shotgun(italian) to kill his American birds. Cheney also shoots the man who feeds him. I 'aint laughin. Grim.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12