Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar

A Question for the Pro-Illegals

I put this in another thread, but I thought I'd have a better chance of getting an answer if I posted it. Thanks

I have a question I'd like to ask our friends, the pro-illegal folks. Let's just imagine that by some miracle (and believe me, it would take a miracle), the US decided to give every illegal alien amnesty. My question to you is what do you think we should do after that? Should we open our doors wide for anyone in the world who wants a better life? Should we let BILLIONS of people enter the US for the same reasons you claimed we should let you in? What do you think would happen to this country if we did that? I would really like an honest answer from someone from the other side as to where they think we should draw the line? Or, perhaps, not draw a line at all?

let's take that one step further, if we gave instant citizenship to our current slave labor... sorry illegals do you really think they'll work for under min wage? then we would have to ship in more slaves to do big businesses dirty work and on it goes.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I wouldn't bother asking the pro-illegal scum anything. They are so ignorant, that they will not listen to the truth.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

LNR

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    let's take that one step further, if we gave instant citizenship to our current slave labor... sorry illegals do you really think they'll work for under min wage? then we would have to ship in more slaves to do big businesses dirty work and on it goes.
    This is exactly the reason the labor unions are pro-amnesty. A whole NEW population to unionize to take to the streets. (I used to be in a labor union: the union leaders were in bed with company management and sold us out, then they were surprised that allowing cutting jobs with abandon meant their membership became almost zero!)
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

I think if we gave them amnesty, they would begin voting people in office who had no love or respect for America and I think we will eventually be attached to or by Mexico in some way.

One thing, though, the illegals do not work for under minimum wage - they don't even work for minimum wage, and they get to keep everything they make - no taxes, no insurance, we pay for their healthcare, their food, sometimes their housing.

We are the slave labor in this country - not the illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's true wilro. Logic doesn't seem to carry much weight

JAK
    ourcountrynottheirs... NICE AVATAR!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not pro-illegal, but like the rest here who are anti-illegal ... i can offer this as a cautionary glimpse as to what will happen to the US if we ever grant amnesty again.

This is a well written paper (with links to official sources) as to what happens when Italy grants Amnesty repeatedly as a solution.

http://www-pub.naz.edu:9000/~cmnewell/history.htm

Thanks JAK!! I got to meet Lou Dobbs a few weeks ago at a book signing and got this pic! I thought it would be a great avatar since Lou is THE hero here at alipac!!

GFC
    Hispanics have every intention of saturating every American city and town with their own people. Meanwhile they continue to be the majority where they come from. All they have to do is have more kids. Its that simple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast