Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes 98% 9257

No 2% 229

Total Votes: 9486

Should the federal Government institute a Zero Tolerance policy across the entire Southern Border of the United States?
    Yes 98% 9270
    No 2% 229
    Total Votes: 9499

Quote Originally Posted by thedude
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    He said it plain out on one of his shows while we were watching . Not sure but he may have been talking to Jerry Falwel right before he died . Anyway he doesn't hide it . I don't care about his personal life as long as he doesn't push it in our schools on children or make it legal .

At same time I would not vote for an atheist though . Half of America said they would elect an atheist according to polls, which most polls can't be trusted .
    I would much prefer an athiest like Lou Dobbs to a "Christian" like the president we've got now or the "Christian" ones currently on the slate. Most of them are probably either apathetic, agnostic, or atheist anyway, but use religon as a means of getting votes. The current president certainly appears to have done so - and continues to use it as a means of justifying his anything but Christian policies.

And why should there be Christian policies, for that matter? Why should he use his religion to justify the decisions he has made? I think he's got an agenda for himself and for those close to him that have nothing to do with the american people or his faith. He just knows more people will be able to stomach what he's doing if he attaches God to it.

I never said anything about being a christian or not being a christian . I do believe in God and the laws of this nation founded from the Judeo Christian Bible .

I have no problem with Lou, just would't vote for an atheist no matter how many hypocrits are in office and I agree there are plenty if not all of them .

I voted for lessor of two evils my last time plain and simple .

Maybe you should go check out the athiest website and see if thats who you want running the nation .

I still believe this is , " ONE NATION UNDER GOD " . Even if it is becoming less and less everyday.

Should the federal Government institute a Zero Tolerance policy across the entire Southern Border of the United States?
    Yes 97% 10333
    No 3% 268
    Total Votes: 10601

Poll Results

Yes 97% 12956
    No 3% 379
    Total Votes: 13335

But the senate staffers say it's only 5% that are against illegal immigration?
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123