Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks to all of you who have served, and thanks to all of you thanking me

I would not fight for this government ever again. I mentioned that to my mother this morning and she knows how passionate I am about what this country has meant to me. After 9/11 I was frantically trying to get back into the service. I LOVE our service members, and they do believe in the Constitutional Republic to this day.

God bless all of you and Happy Memorial Day!! God Bless everyone who believes in the individual spirit, a rule of law, civility, and all that brings out the best in us.

We choose not, the days we live in; they choose us. This is our day, and what is it that we choose to do with it?

~Article IV
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Hats off to all our military personnel...you've done a wonderful job of keeping our nation free....thanx to each and every one of you...

My family members have served in every war from the Revolution on to present day Iraq...and I'm proud of all of them....and each of you.

Never forget...the ones who gave all...and the ones who gave too much...

MJ

Thank you for a thoughtful post.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Quote Originally Posted by MustangJo
    Hats off to all our military personnel...you've done a wonderful job of keeping our nation free....thanx to each and every one of you...

My family members have served in every war from the Revolution on to present day Iraq...and I'm proud of all of them....and each of you.

MJ

Never forget those who fought for what was right, not just those in uniform, but also those who stood up and spoke. Our memories belong to all of those who stood up and did what was necessary and that does not always mean with a sword.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Portsmouth Va

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor
    Thanks!

U.S. Navy - 30 years and loved every minute of it!!!
    30 yrs,way to go.I was born in Portsmouth Va ,do you know where that is? HA HA
    Us Army-Ist Inf Div-1st/16th Inf....1967/68

Re: Quick Word to Our VETS

Dittos on the YOUR WELCOME AND I WILL GLADLY DEFEND HER STILL TODAY >>>>> SO BRING IT ON MEXICO !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    This is YOUR weekend

In Honor of YOU, of Ole Glory that many of you sacrificed so much for

THANK YOU AMERICAN HEROS

and Thank You to my Father, Uncles, Cousins, Son and Husband for serving our Country so honorably.

Re: Quick Word to Our VETS

Quote Originally Posted by stevend1961
    Dittos on the YOUR WELCOME AND I WILL GLADLY DEFEND HER STILL TODAY >>>>> SO BRING IT ON MEXICO !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    This is YOUR weekend

In Honor of YOU, of Ole Glory that many of you sacrificed so much for

THANK YOU AMERICAN HEROS

and Thank You to my Father, Uncles, Cousins, Son and Husband for serving our Country so honorably.
    I'm with ya there, brother stevend1961 I'm ready and waiting
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Well...... when evil was crawling across the face of the Earth..... when the actual survival of free people was at stake..... when Hitler's Legions were killing and conquering and murdering by the millions......

When Tojo's bushido-following hordes were bayoneting babies in Nanking and lopping off the heads of Australian female nurses......

When the freedom-loving cruelty-hating people of the world had to band together to ris the world of the spreading cancer......

Surely we must also thank those veterans of the Mexican army that joined the fight.............

Uhhhhh........ wait.

Mexico sat out that war, letting others do the fighting and dying.

Oh well.....

Thanks to all the vets who did fight. All races, ethnicities, religions..... just some countries who weren't bothered by allowing others to do the dirty work.... a pox upon you!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    Thanks to all of you who have served, and thanks to all of you thanking me

I would not fight for this government ever again. I mentioned that to my mother this morning and she knows how passionate I am about what this country has meant to me. After 9/11 I was frantically trying to get back into the service. I LOVE our service members, and they do believe in the Constitutional Republic to this day.
    ~Article IV

the oath is to God and country and defending the Constitution --our founding fathers had no intention of allegiance to the government and for good reason. Treason is against "them" -- the states, not the government, the president or congress

Quote Originally Posted by mustangjo

MJ
    same here. My cousin's son served in Iraq where he and his friend, during their down time, would salvage metal and reinforce the vehicles -- he was then killed in a accident after being home 3 days.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Thanks 2nd!

USAF Security Police
    1977-1994

3345 Security Police Sq., 2004 reunion shot. The base closed in 1993.

Korea 1984

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast