Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Race today, religion tomorrow.

Constitutionally, race is not a problem, as our founders understood the problems concerning slavery. Religion on the other hand ; Americans will have a bigger problem with than race. After all, what religion had so much influence over the founders when they crafted the Constitution?

If it seems difficult to speak about race, something that Americans are making great strides in overcoming, (JMO) what will be the catalyst for starting the debate concerning freedom of religion?

Then you can link religion and race together, wow, what a bang for your buck you will get there!

Perhaps we will all be civil and we as one people will create heaven on earth, we could call it Utopia?

"[T]he mice & Frogs may fight, till the Kite devours both."

That's what community organizers like obama do. They create racial strife (or at least inflame the situation) in order to promote their agenda. Their entire platform has some element of seeking retribution from a certain group and giving it to another. It’s what his mentors do and it's exactly what this idiot is doing. It's only going to get worse.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    SicNTiredInSoCal, there is no problem the government and ethno-centric groups use more than the race card in order to divide us and get us distracted with.

It is as simple as that. The people we are seeing being reactionary to the news, in a racial mindset, are the ones who have had race issues boiling up under their skin for a while, and are now feeling bold and cocky enough to just let it out.

The best anyone of us can do is to rise above it, ignore these people (why give them ANY attention?) and move forward. We know better, illegal immigration is about our nations sovereignty, and our laws being enforced.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for all your thoughts and input. I rarely respond to racist posts because it's like talking to a wall. However....

One comment on yahoo was by someone who had a black female as her avatar (so I assume thats who it was). She said that whites have no culture so they "stole" everyone else's! LOL! I had a good belly laugh over that perspective. I responded by telling her we that didn't "steal" your culture or anyone else's - we ALLOWED it here!!!!!!

Maybe that is what will be our demise......

I guess the main point I was trying to get across (in a roundabout way) is that I was wondering if anyone else noticed a SHARP increase in people of all colors being more outwardly racist or am I just being hyper sensitive? It gets hard to keep it in perspective sometimes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I notice it all the time, i get called racist for being pro-american and against open borders, the usual stuff.

I think people resort to the race card because it makes them feel comfortable and powerful. Andl to label you and dismiss you and make themselves feel "right."
    Give me liberty or give me death!

Those who dwell on race and throw the race card around today are race baiters who have an agenda. Some of them are our politicians who do want to divide and conquer us. Some of them will never let the wounds of the past die because they are eaten up with resentment over the past and no matter what we do to try and correct the wrongs they will never forgive. I guess they don't follow God's word in the bible to forgive and forget. The problem is that the civil rights era was 50 years ago and many if not most of those racists are dead now. It matters not to the grudge holders though. You would think that racism is passed on down through the generations by genes but it isn't so. Some like Sharpton and Jackson make money off of their race baiting. Some are using racism as an excuse to demonize Americans who want our immigration laws enforced. The race card has many uses none of them any good. These same people will totally ignore the racism among their own ranks however.

I wanted to add that these race baiters hunt down every piece of evidence of so-called racism among whites and act like they represent the majority of white American's views. They always concentrate on the radical faction rather than on the majority of Americans who are law abiding and just want our immigration laws enforced. Race is not an issue with them but the race baiters try to make it so.

I am so sick of hearing the broken "racial record of accusation" . It seems to be the only tool in the box for the illegal foreign nationals that are invading this country.

Our laws ( remember them?) put restrictions on the number of people that are allowed to "immigrate" here for a reason and that is to insure that no one country can overwhelm our sovereignty through immigration.

So, we get rid of the people that don't want to enforce our laws, as they were hired to, and get someone that will. JMO
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

One comment on yahoo was by someone who had a black female as her avatar (so I assume thats who it was). She said that whites have no culture so they "stole" everyone else's! LOL! I had a good belly laugh over that perspective.
    I have heard this before from some of the Hispanics here in our complex.... ...so I said this "when you go to McDonalds and grab a cheeseburger and fries...who came up with that idea? Oh, that's right a white American", "when you enjoy Fourth of July, barbecuing and setting off fireworks, who's culture did that come from? Oh, that's right, because of a group of white Americans over 200 years ago who stood up to tyrants so you could enjoy the freedom right now, to stand here and make these lame accussations with Constitutional protection!".

The list could go on. However, that being said, America is a comglomeration of so many different nations cultures now. The way we celebrate Christmas has come down from many nations to become what we have uniquely here. Our language, modern English, is considered a mongrelized language, Celtic, French, Germanic, Greek, etc..the list goes on. This happened due to constant interractions through the ages, of many people, of mainly European languages...so what language do these scoffers speak? That's right, modern English, OUR language.

We can always look back and see the progression of our language and culture and see where it came from, who influenced it, but it comes down to mainly European.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I am so sick of hearing the broken "racial record of accusation" . It seems to be the only tool in the box for the illegal foreign nationals that are invading this country.

Our laws ( remember them?) put restrictions on the number of people that are allowed to "immigrate" here for a reason and that is to insure that no one country can overwhelm our sovereignty through immigration.

So, we get rid of the people that don't want to enforce our laws, as they were hired to, and get someone that will. JMO
    Our laws also ensure that there is an orderly change to society--that immigrants can accomodate to become American, instead of America becoming some other country. Now we are becoming a bunch of separate groups, each with its own special interests and wanting others to provide support instead of looking to what is best for the whole country. That's Balkanization, and it destroys societies.

People use the race card, IMO, for several reasons.

1. It's like advertising, if you hear it enough, it becomes part of your everyday vocabulary. Kleenex, Zerox.
    2. There are too many people who have not had training in logic. I remember learning about name calling as a fallacy in school. Is that still taught?
    3. It is easier to use emotion to "win" an argument. The minute a person calls you racist, you are on the defensive if you try to rebut it. I avoid the conversation, but the best question I have ever heard asked is, "How do you know that to be true?" Most people quickly respond they don't--it's almost automatic because they know they have no proof.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Watson, so true, no one really wants to become an American these days, when they come here, they want to build up a little country within our country, of their own homeland, and then expect us to accomodate it, all the while benefiting from being in America (financially).

Balkanization (named after what happened to the Balkan nations and the troubles their nation within a nation mindest brought about) is tearing our nation apart. Immigrants, even legal ones anymore, want to be here, but not assimilate. See it all around us these days.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast