Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Racial hate and obscenity at BROWNPRIDE.COM

This is NOT for the weak.
    It is for those, who would like to find out what the opposition thinks like, and has a strong stomach.

This is a link to a BROWNPRIDE.COM forum.
    See the racial hate, powered by the Aztlan machine.

Here is the link:

http://boards.brownpride.com/showfla...Number=1151409

Again: hate, obscenity, strong imagery, criminal behavior.
    You should know, what is brewing just below the surface.

These are the ones accusing US of racism.

This is what the fights in LA schools are about.
    Coming to a school near you ...

LOBO: I regularly visit BrownPride and totally agree with you. This racist web site has some real Mexican-American (Chicano) traitors who hate America and "Gabachos" ("pink-skins, Whites, Anglos, etc.). I highly recommend that America wake up and start visiting these "dangerous" web sites.

BTW: You should have seen the disgusting posts just after the Denver policeman was killed by the Illegal Mexican alien (late May, 2005). Some posters suggested that the the killer who shot the policeman in the back must have had a "good" motive for doing so.

Racist websites are a cancer that has grown to alarming proportions. What does the ACLU say about "yelling fire" in our American social environment.

Lobo: Thanks for this thread.

How do children learn in this environment? No wonder the drop out rate at some of the California high schools is 58%.

The ACLU? You mean the OBL-ACLU. The ACLU is no longer an American Values organization. ACLU would support these racist websites as their right to free speech.

The situation that led to this kind of thinking is illegal immigration, non-assimilation, not enough resources for the population over-bloated by illegals, not enough of anything to raise children properly.

The result is a bunch of hoolagans on website talkin' this crap instead of doing their homework.

It is an outcome that anyone with a mind should have expected. It is much worse than I thought and I really appreciate Lobo posting it.

It's sad....and frightening because these kids are gone, over the top, their misguided hatred instilled by tax-exempt organizations in the United States is a tragedy beyond even my wildest imaginations.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotChicano
    Racist websites are a cancer that has grown to alarming proportions. What does the ACLU say about "yelling fire" in our American social environment.
    They call it freedom of speech unless they think you are praying. Otherwise people who pray are racists according to the ACLU.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotChicano
    They call it freedom of speech unless they think you are praying. Otherwise people who pray are racists according to the ACLU.
    Unless the person praying is a Muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    The ACLU is no longer an American Values organization. ACLU would support these racist websites as their right to free speech.
    Since when was the All Communist Lawyers Union been an American values organization?

Apparently NEVER, DonQuixote!!

Many believed until we learned otherwise, as I have by working on this issue of illegal immigration, that the ACLU stood up for Americans who needed help with Civil Rights issues that did not have the means to fend for themselves.

LITTLE did we know that they are an organization more interested in the economic and political rights of foreign nationals and have NO INTEREST in the civil rights of American Citizens, who are having their rights obliterated every day by invading foreigners who under our LAWS have no civil rights secured by law because they are foreign invaders in our midst illegally!!

I just checked IRS records and ACLU and MALDEF are both 501 C 3 "public charities".

WOW....if this is "charity"....I need a new dictionary!

"Charity" is when the "charity" gives someone something. Using "charity" monies to fight for "hand-outs" from state governments is well....not my definition of charity, not Webster's definition of charity, and is therefore not charity.

These types of court case involvements are actions:

Impacting Public Policy (BOY IS IT....OVERTURNING THE OUTCOME OF A PUBLIC REFERENDUM--IS DEFINITELY IMPACTING PUBLIC POLICY, IT IS USURPING THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE)

Influencing Legislation (BOY IS IT....PROPOSITION 187 is state legislation approved by a PUBLIC REFERENDUM--THE VOTERS!!)

Using money, resources, arguments and who knows what else behind the scenes is about as "influencing of legislation" as it can get!!

I'M MAD!! I'M REALLY MAD!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Look what I found, the are talking about Baldwin Park.

link
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

racial hate

Thats as low as low gets!
    Talk about racist! These groups are horrible!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Another example of what we are up against from the "Tan Klan". These racists make me want to work harder, how bout you?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast