Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: "Racist" Facts White People Daren't Talk About

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Margret Sanger was a self described Eugenicist. I am sure if you click on any Leftwing Rag, like Wikipedia, it will say like I quoted she is the "Hero of the Century", but if you read her own writings, in which I could post many but just need to provide one, she states it herself: Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922. Page 12 - "The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea".

I did not write this or any of her evil thoughts, so shoot the messenger not.
    https://www.ewtn.com/library/PROLENC/ENCYC068.HTM
    Last edited by WalkerStephens; 05-06-2015 at 01:39 AM.

You know I was sitting here thinking about how much really hard work we have to do in this country to fix these types of problems for our own people, and I am so frustrated that all the available energy, time and money most of our country has to do this with is all being bled out on ... illegal aliens and immigrants.

It is so unfair to our whole citizen population, but especially the black population. Even though I didn't support Obama for President, obviously, I was still hopeful that he would use his term of office and his enormous popularity when he was first elected to help black Americans get to where they should and need to be. Yet, he's done the complete opposite, worsened their situation enormously, and is cavalier in his resentment of even having been expected to do anything else.

Republicans must do more in future Congresses, Administrations, Governors and State Assemblies to correct this situation. It's not right that in 2015, black Americans are still as a group so poor, so isolated, so separated, so targeted for harm, so put down, left out and held down. It's not right.

A good start is our strong position against illegal immigration and the growing realization that we must stop this massive legal immigration as well. That will make a huge difference in the lives, earnings and futures of all Americans, especially black Americans.

And while my mind is on the subject, from time to time I'll see posts about Affirmative Action and hear things in campaigns about ending it. Affirmative Action while of course unfair to whites, is unfortunately still necessary. There will be a time when it's not necessary, but we are not at that time yet. The real problem with Affirmative Action which was actually established to help black Americans overcome institutional racism in businesses, education and government, has actually been used more by non-black citizen groups than black citizen groups.

The primary problem with Affirmative Action has been the consistent use of the program for people for whom it was not intended. African Americans aren't getting the opportunities, because immigrants are getting the Affirmative Action privileges. This will stop when we stop illegal immigration and reduce legal immigration, and needs to be one of things we focus on to maximize the benefits of curbing immigration including curtailing the number of foreign student visas issued each year.

The way Affirmative Action has been allowed to wander so far from its original objective and purpose is as awful as stealing food from the homeless or oxygen tanks from the sick, and this must be brought to an end and the program redirected to black Americans.

Yeah, I know, the more we learn, the worse it is.
    Last edited by Judy; 05-06-2015 at 01:57 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy I am going to re-post a video you need to watch. Before you do you need to refresh your knowledge on "Cognitive Dissidence" and realize your mental immune system is healthy as you go through the Healthy Stages of 1.Denial 2.Barter 3.Anger 4.Depression and 5.Acceptance.
    This video is about an our and has a great deal of information. Since we need a collection of information to "Connect the Dots", this video has about a 100, so if you only take 10, verify them if you dont know them, and realize that it doesn't matter what color skin you have, we all have our issues.

note - Dont pay any attention to the dramatical music, just watch the real people give Mainstreem Interviews about a collection of information that should help you realize that one of my best friends is black, he is better educated that I am, makes more money, as a closer family, drives a nicer car, and lives in a better house. You know why? He has worked harder than me.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerStephens View Post
    Judy I am going to re-post a video you need to watch. Before you do you need to refresh your knowledge on "Cognitive Dissidence" and realize your mental immune system is healthy as you go through the Healthy Stages of 1.Denial 2.Barter 3.Anger 4.Depression and 5.Acceptance.
    This video is about an our and has a great deal of information. Since we need a collection of information to "Connect the Dots", this video has about a 100, so if you only take 10, verify them if you dont know them, and realize that it doesn't matter what color skin you have, we all have our issues.

note - Dont pay any attention to the dramatical music, just watch the real people give Mainstreem Interviews about a collection of information that should help you realize that one of my best friends is black, he is better educated that I am, makes more money, as a closer family, drives a nicer car, and lives in a better house. You know why? He has worked harder than me.
    Thank you for the video, I'm just too tired right now to focus on it, but I'll watch it tomorrow, okay?

Oh yes, I know, we all have our issues. But, from what I see, black Americans have it the worst, still.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Black Americans are very likely to be genocided out of existance here in America just like they were in Mexico over the last 150 years if the illegal alien invasion from La Raza nations like Mexico continues to gain dominance here.

The Mexicans are playing this 'Civil Rights Movement' just as long as it benefits them. They have already set up ethnic cleansing zones in places like LA where blacks can be executed for entering Mexican Mafia controlled neighborhoods. As the illegal alien population grows, the black population will be forced out of more jobs and neighborhoods and more will be executed until the genocide mirrors what happened in the mid 1800's in Mexico.

Mexico once had as many black slaves as America, although many of them were purchased in the Carribean as compared to American slaves purchased from black slavers in Africa. While Mexico did end slavery about 15 years before the United States, afterwards that black population faced a form of genocide that has now reduced them to less than 1% of the population of Mexico.

Here in America, our black slave population has grown to 12.5% of the US population of more than 40 million blacks with the highest quality of life of any blacks on the Earth. And after our white population has been forced to pay trillions into the black population through social welfare, education, and healthcare systems we still get violent mobs screaming on the streets for more more more.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How Do We Know? America's Foreign Born in the Last 50 Years

February 13, 2013

pin

http://www.census.gov/library/infogr...eign_born.html

Medicaid Debate Is Also About Race

8 Jun 7, 2013 2:38 PM EDT By Christopher Flavelle

At least 14 states, including Texas, Mississippi and South Carolina, oppose taking federal money to expand their Medicaid programs under Obamacare. That's bad fiscal policy: As two RAND Corporation scholars wrote this week, those states will see an annual net loss of $8.4 billion in federal money as a result.

Turning down the new Medicaid money is bad policy in another sense: It could worsen racial inequality. Advocates of expansion have avoided talking about this, perhaps for fear of polarizing the debate, but Census figures make clear that Medicaid and race are inextricably linked.

In 2011, blacks were almost twice as likely as whites to be uninsured. And though they made up just 14 percent of the U.S. population, blacks accounted for 20 percent of Medicaid rolls. Hispanics were almost three times as likely as white non-Hispanics to be uninsured and made up 29 percent of Medicaid beneficiaries.

The disproportionate impact of Medicaid is even more telling at the state level. In Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina, among the states that say they won't expand, at least 45 percent of those in the program in 2011 were black, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation. In Louisiana, 57 percent of Medicaid beneficiaries were black; in Mississippi it was 67 percent.

The benefits of the Medicaid expansion would be similarly skewed along racial lines. In Mississippi, 50 percent of those who would gain coverage are black, according to a 2012 Urban Institute study. In Louisiana, the figure is 47 percent; in South Carolina, 43 percent. In Texas, 48 percent of those who would gain coverage are Hispanic.

In South Carolina, 218,000 black adults lacked health insurance in 2011, according to the U.S. Census Bureau's American Community Survey. If the state chose to accept federal money to expand its Medicaid program, 59 percent of those people would gain coverage. The corresponding figures are 57 percent in Mississippi, 54 percent in Louisiana and 48 percent in Texas.

The ease of lowering minority uninsurance rates, paid for largely by federal money, makes health care different from other types of racial disparity. There's no easy fix for inequality in education, or in housing or employment. By contrast, lawmakers could end a meaningful portion of racial inequality in health insurance in their states at one stroke.

Meanwhile, under Obamacare, if your income is between 138 percent and 400 percent of the poverty rate and your employer doesn't provide affordable coverage, you can get a tax credit starting in 2014. When you add in Medicare, coverage for veterans, the Indian Health Service and tax breaks for employer-sponsored insurance, that means that among the only Americans who won't get government-assisted health care will be those at or near the poverty line in states that refuse to expand Medicaid. And in most of those states, those people will disproportionately be black or Hispanic.

Medicaid expansion is more than just another battle over the size of government. It's also about the struggle against racial inequality, in the face of competing priorities such as fighting deficits. Pretending not to see the racial component of the Medicaid debate won't make it go away.

(Christopher Flavelle is a member of Bloomberg View's editorial board. Follow him on Twitter.)
    http://www.bloombergview.com/article...lso-about-race

So as of 2011, there were 50% more Hispanics on Medicaid than Blacks, even though Blacks in the US have by far the lowest wages and highest unemployment.

American Median Incomes By Race Since 1967 [CHART]

Sep. 17, 2013, 2:04 PM

The chart below shows the state of American income last year based on race.

"Among the race groups, Asian households had the highest median income in 2012 ($68,636). The median income for non-Hispanic White households was $57,009, and it was $33,321 for Black households. For Hispanic households the median income was $39,005," according to the report (the levels were not statistically significant from the 2011 report).
    Last edited by Judy; 05-06-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly

Posted: 02/28/2015 7:30 am EST Updated: 02/28/2015 11:59 am EST

WASHINGTON -- Gene Alday, a Republican member of the Mississippi state legislature, apologized last week for telling a reporter that all the African-Americans in his hometown of Walls, Mississippi, are unemployed and on food stamps.

"I come from a town where all the blacks are getting food stamps and what I call 'welfare crazy checks,'" Alday said to a reporter for The Clarion-Ledger, a Mississippi newspaper, earlier this month. "They don't work."

Nationally, most of the people who receive benefits from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program are white. According to 2013 data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the program, 40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white, 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American.

In the two congressional districts that overlap Alday's state legislature district, more African-Americans than whites receive food stamps, according to USDA data.

Twenty-three million households and 47 million Americans received benefits on an average month in 2013; enrollment declined slightly to 22 million households and 46 million individuals in 2014. Three-quarters of those households included a child, an elderly person or someone with a disability. The average monthly benefit per household was $274 in 2013 and $256 last year.

Republicans are conducting a review of nutrition assistance with an eye toward figuring out how to nudge more people into the workforce. In recent years Republicans have lamented that a growing share of recipients are able-bodied adults without children -- a group that made up 10.2 percent of beneficiaries in 2011, up from 6.6 percent before the onset of the Great Recession in 2007. (The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities estimates that 1 million people will be kicked off the rolls by next year as states reimpose time limits on childless, non-disabled adults.)

Nearly one-third of food stamp beneficiaries lived in a household where at least one member had some earned income in 2013. Different states have different eligibility rules for the program, but federal law puts the upper income limit at 200 percent of the poverty line, currently $20,090 for a family of three. Many SNAP recipients qualify based on their participation in another means-tested program, such as Medicaid or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6771938.html

Black immigration is remaking U.S. black population, report says

Shop owner Ayan Diriye, left, helped a customer at Ayan’s Shop, which sells Somali goods and houses a money-transfer office called Juba Express, in February in Falls Church, Va. (Jahi Chikwendiu/The Washington Post)

By Fredrick Kunkle April 9

Rapidly growing numbers of black immigrants have reshaped the overall black population in the United States in recent decades, particularly in Washington and other cities with large U.S.-born African American communities, a new report says.

A record 3.8 million foreign-born blacks now live in the United States, the Pew Research Center reported Thursday. The influx means that the share of foreign-born blacks, largely from Africa and the Caribbean, has grown from 3.1 percent of the black population in 1980 to 8.7 percent in 2013. By 2060, 16.5 percent of the U.S. black population will be foreign-born, the report says.

The report highlights the degree to which America’s black population is less homogenous than in previous generations, experts said.

“I think when you’re talking about the black population, it’s increasingly important to be able to pull apart the distinctions between U.S.-born blacks of several generations compared to the new immigrants,” said William H. Frey, a demographer and senior fellow with the Metropolitan Policy Program at the Brookings Institution.

“Just because they’re new immigrants,” Frey added, “they have different needs and patterns, probably in terms of language in many cases, in terms of assimilation. And so they probably shouldn’t be confused with native-born blacks in lots of ways, who have their own needs to be addressed.”

Frey, in his 2014 book “Diversity Explosion,” estimated that black immigrants made up about 10 percent of all blacks and differed from U.S.-born blacks in important socioeconomic respects. That was also reflected in the Pew report, which said black immigrants tend to be older, more likely to have a higher education and a higher income, and less likely to live in poverty.

The impact of black immigration has been particularly strong in cities that already had some of the nation’s largest black populations. For instance, in the District, 15 percent of the black population was born outside the United States. In Miami, 34 percent of the black community was born elsewhere. In New York’s metro area, that figure is 28 percent. Nearly half of the influx has occurred since 2000, the report says.

Most of the nation’s 40 million U.S.-born blacks trace their heritage to African ancestors who were brought here as slaves. The report also notes that blacks accounted for nearly one-fifth of the U.S. population at the end of the 18th century.

The most recent wave of black immigration began in the 1960s after U.S. immigration laws were changed. In recent years, the pace has increased. The most recent Census Bureau estimates show that immigration accounted for 25 percent of the growth in the U.S. black population between 2010 and July 2013, Frey said.

Half of the black immigrants arrived from the Caribbean, the Pew report says. The largest source is Jamaica, with 682,000, followed by Haiti, with 586,000. Jamaican immigrants make up 18 percent of the black population in the United States; those from Haiti represent about 15 percent of the U.S. black population.

But a rapidly growing proportion of foreign-born blacks who arrived in the United States in recent years came from Africa, led almost entirely by immigrants from sub-Saharan Africa, the report says. Nigeria and Ethiopia rank first and second, respectively, in the number of African immigrants in the United States. Many sub-Saharan immigrants — 28 percent — were refugees or others seeking asylum.

About 8 percent of black immigrants came from South or Central America, the report says.

In terms of socioeconomic profiles, foreign-born blacks have a median age of 42, compared with 29 for U.S.-born blacks. Twenty-six percent have a college education, compared with 19 percent of native-born blacks, and black immigrants are less likely to live in poverty (20 percent vs. 28 percent) and have higher incomes. About 48 percent of black immigrants who are 18 or older are also married, compared with 28 percent of blacks born here, a finding that is likely related to the higher median age among immigrants.

Pew’s report, based on census data, focuses on the rising number of foreign-born blacks, those who were born outside the United States, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. Their race was defined as “black” or “mixed race black” on Census Bureau surveys.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...0d2_story.html
    Last edited by Judy; 05-06-2015 at 02:37 PM.

Black Unemployment Rate 2015: In Better Economy, African-Americans See Minimal Gains

By Aaron Morrison @aaronlmorrison on March 08 2015 9:43 AM EDT

Job seekers stand in line to attend the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. career fair held by the New York State Labor Department in New York April 12, 2012. Despite a number of economic recoveries during the past half a century, the unemployment rate among blacks has been double the rate among whites most of that time. Reuters/Lucas Jackson

Cyril Darensbourg has been unemployed for 10 years. As shocking as he knows that sounds to those who don’t know him personally, the 48-year-old native of New Orleans had enjoyed a 15-year career managing restaurants in Chicago and New York, after taking a chance on a dream and ending his third year of studying electrical engineering in Louisiana. Years of job-application submissions and temporary work here and there has persisted for far too long. Darensbourg is one of close to 2 million African-Americans in the U.S. who are currently unemployed and looking for work.

Across the American economy, the dominant story during the past several months has been a sustained recovery that resuscitated a dormant job market and the accompanying unemployment rate that has plunged below pre-Great Recession levels. But if better days are here for many workers, this feeling is shared to a lesser degree by African-Americans, whose unemployment rate is still considered high and has long been double the rate for whites. Among black working-age people, however, the unemployment rate since February 2014 has dropped more quickly than among nonblack workers.

On the surface, that improvement should signal a triumph, but it is accompanied by an asterisk, given the fact that nonblack workers’ unemployment rates fell much earlier and faster during the recovery. Government data indicates recent job creation has been less beneficial to African-American workers when compared with whites, Asians and Hispanics: Basically, blacks had more ground to make up and their labor-force representation is skewed toward lower-wage industries in which there are higher turnover rates, one study found.

These clear-cut differences mean that for people such as Darensbourg, who have been out of work for periods of several months or several years, other factors exaggerate the length of their unemployment. Many African-Americans find it hard to dismiss completely the role that race plays in their difficulty finding work, even with federal laws making discrimination illegal. Studies have found that even when black applicants possess qualifications that are on par with white applicants, variables as simple as their names or as complex as the breadth of their professional networks can many times hold them back.

“I’ve never felt secure, in my entire adult life working,” said Darensbourg, who is now married with two kids and living with his family in a New York apartment. After the 9/11 terrorist attacks in 2001 eliminated his management-level job at a restaurant located within the no-traffic zone, he was forced to look for work in other restaurants, which he said wouldn’t pay him at his previous annual salary of nearly six figures.

“I’ve been in disbelief,” said Darensbourg, a 6-foot-5-inch, 220-pound man who is often told his presence is at worst intimidating and at best unforgettable. During an interview for a job he was certain he would get, he recalled feeling his younger, white, female interviewer was put off by his size and confidence. “Over time, I didn’t know what to do,” he said of the experience.

“People in my situation are giving up. They are just adapting their lives to where they are. I’m not thinking about trying to buy a home or going on vacation. I don’t know how retirement is going to work,” Darensbourg said.

Unemployment Among Blacks Still High

In February, the unemployment rate for African-Americans was 10.4 percent, while the comparable rates for whites, Hispanics and Asians were 4.7 percent, 6.6 percent and 4.0 percent, in that order, according to data released by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Friday. The national unemployment rate was 5.5 percent last month. Last year, 23.7 percent of those who are black and unemployed had attended some college, 15.4 percent had bachelor’s degrees and 4.5 percent had advanced degrees.

A 2014 study by the Young Invincibles, a nonpartisan education and economic opportunity advocacy group, found an African-American college graduate has the same job prospects as a white high-school dropout or a white person with a prison record. The study attributed the gap to racial discrimination.

The experience of joblessness for African-Americans can have a lasting effect on their economic mobility, according to the Center for Popular Democracy, a liberal think tank in New York that released a report on black unemployment this week. It was prepared with the technical assistance of the nonpartisan Economic Policy Institute in Washington. On an hourly basis during the past 15 years, black workers’ wages have fallen by 44 cents, while Hispanic and white workers’ wages have risen by 48 cents and 45 cents, respectively, according to the report. Black wealth has also shrunk, while Hispanic and white wealth has stabilized.

Since March 2010, black employment climbed by about 2.3 million jobs, a 15.0 percent increase, and the black employment-population ratio rose to 54.8 percent from 52.0 percent, according to government data. Over the same period, white employment climbed by about 3.8 million jobs, a 3.4 percent increase, and the employment-population ratio rose to 60.1 percent from 59.5 percent. Because whites had less ground to make up, the increase for blacks, while statistically significant, still wasn’t large enough to suggest that they reaped more than a modest share of the gains in the economic recovery.

Most jobs that came back during the recovery, close to 45 percent, were lower-wage jobs, such as those in the retail and service industries, according to the Center for Popular Democracy’s report. Those industries employ 1.85 million more workers today than they did at the beginning of the recession. The data indicate African-American representation is skewed toward the lower-wage end, rather than toward either the mid-wage range or higher-wage end, where fewer jobs came back.

The center said the U.S. Federal Reserve’s recovery initiative to stimulate job creation through its monetary policies has been most beneficial to workers in higher-wage industries and to workers in regions of the U.S. where those jobs exist, such as on Wall Street. Even with the apparently gloomy outlook, economists say things are improving for black job seekers. “The economic recovery is finally beginning to take hold,” said Valerie Wilson, the director of the Economic Policy Institute’s Program on Race, Ethnicity and the Economy. “The rate of growth that we’re seeing now, this has only been happening for a year.”

Economists have stressed the Fed’s focus should be on genuine full employment. That’s been President Barack Obama’s argument for addressing joblessness among all Americans. But critics have said this approach ignores structural reasons -- lower educational attainment and higher rates of criminal convictions -- for African-American joblessness that is more prone to fluctuation than whites. “Assuming that monetary policy continues to function in a way that allows the recovery to proceed, the prospects for finding a job should improve for African-Americans,” Wilson said.

Education Can Make A Difference (Usually)

African-Americans who have achieved higher-education degrees -- a key investment leading to the middle class -- still find themselves more likely to face long-term unemployment than their white, Hispanic and Asian counterparts. According to the Center for Popular Democracy’s study, the only proven solution to this problem are those Fed programs that ideally stimulate job creation for workers of all experience and skill levels. But that still has not been robust enough to help the broadest swath of African-American workers.

Tamica Thompson said she could use preferential hiring consideration, although she didn’t believe she needed it before her long-term unemployment set in. Thompson’s difficulty in finding a job puzzles her. A 30-year-old born to Jamaican immigrants in New York, Thompson joined the U.S. Army in 2002, right after she graduated from high school. She was stationed in South Korea, and left active duty four years later to earn a bachelor’s degree in health-service management from Berkeley College in New York. She later obtained a master’s degree in public administration from Pace University in New York.

But even with those credentials and her military experience, Thompson has struggled to find a job that values her skill set. When she did interview for a promising job at a nonprofit development corporation -- for which the hiring manager told her she was the sole applicant -- she later discovered the position was given to someone else. She also worried that the formatting of her paper resume, which received a harsh critique from a job-placement counselor, was a factor in the length of her unemployment.

“I was unemployed for a good eight months until I found myself here,” Thompson said, referring to a stipend-supported internship for Operation: GoodJobs, a work-placement program run by the Goodwill Industries for Greater New York and Northern New Jersey, an initiative that helps military veterans and their families find jobs and training opportunities. The irony of her current situation is not lost on Thompson, who works to help other veterans find jobs while she scrapes by on the stipend. “Because I was not working, I was getting behind on my rent. I couldn’t do even the simple things anymore. Money was so limited for me. That caused me to be depressed, sad and angry. It’s a little better now, but I’m still struggling,” she said.

Race And Class Are Factors In Unemployment

Despite federal laws protecting women and racial minorities from discrimination by employers, several studies point to racial prejudices and favoritism as big contributors to how blacks fare in the job market. A 2004 study by the American Economic Review found job seekers with resumes that had so-called white-sounding names received 50 percent more callbacks for interviews. Names such as Jamal or Lakisha or others that are perceived as black-sounding names, received fewer callbacks. That racial gap is uniform across occupation, industry and employer size, researchers found.

Another study, conducted by the business school at Rutgers University in New Jersey, found that favoritism, or the race of the hiring manager, was a contributing factor to racial disparity in the workplace as well. The prevalence of a mind-set in the U.S. that the rich worked hard for everything they have and poor haven’t toiled enough certainly doesn’t help matters, said Sam Brooke, an attorney with the Southern Poverty Law Center, a nonprofit organization based in Montgomery, Alabama, that tracks racial disparity and hatred.

“There’s a deep, fierce resistance to setting aside that idea,” Brooke said. “That’s an incredibly valuable part of the story that we tell about America. If you view it just through that lens, it’s hard to see how we’ll overcome” the disparities, he said.

The Civil Rights Act of 1991 made changes to a law passed in the 1960s that protected workers from intentional employment discrimination based on race, sex, religion and national origin. It also provided monetary damages in cases of proved discrimination. But few cases are won in U.S. courts, and a comparatively small proportion are resolved by settlements, according to federal data.

Darensbourg, the unemployed former restaurant manager, hasn’t considered a lawsuit against a prospective employer, even when he suspected that there was something more to its rejection of him than his qualifications. “I’m pushing my kids to do way better than I did in school,” he said. “I can’t pay for them to go to school. I don’t know how that would happen unless they got a scholarship. I tell my daughter that she is not just competing with the kids at her school; she’s competing with the whole world. I try to have them see stuff that my parents didn’t show me.”
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...0d2_story.html
    Last edited by Judy; 05-06-2015 at 03:08 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast