Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 10.1.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: heykevinjames@aol.com
    10.1.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

..ANOTHER busy day..! ..but Listen in, ..last two shows have been pretty important..! ..sure Kevin will KICK.. AGAIN..! :P ..and check out HIS page..

..NOT to mention www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..! ..if passed, the reverberations will FLY across the USA..!
    ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! Kevin HAS Pod Casts/Audio Archives ..for some time now..!

Kevin James Pod Casts

[color=blue][i]..after reading clips like ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html ..AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? ..not just for a ‘balance’ of info, ..but when your TV's are connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio Station(s) ..& when folks drive/walk by your house, they'll see these programs on; monkey see, monkey do..!

..you'll have to 'wade' a little sometimes, but for the most part, [b]..Beck, Dobbs, O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

K: ya think Sara Palin has gone to bed yet..?

..she’s in AZ, prepping for the debates..!

Covered by LEFTIST Gwen Ifill..!

From 6-7.3pm PT, we'll be covering this..!

Then afterwards, I'll be in, and give you my analysis..

It APPEARS, the momentum is going to Hussein’s direction..!

We'll also cover on Tues, Oct 7th, the next Pres debate..

Giving away KTLA Debates between Prager and liberal..?? [see yesterdays post..]

We also has a big day in the senate, they passed 76-23,

..the latest bailout bill..!

..and people, generally didn’t like it..!

Diane Feinstein got 87,000 calls..

..and 90% of them were NO..!

Most people needs a ‘game changer’..

He MIGHT need one after tomorrow night..

OR..

He might NOT..!

..talks a bit about the polls..

K: NEVER in our History, have we had a ‘African’ American.. [I DON’T see him as ‘black’, I see him as a RADICAL Muslim Oriented KOOK..!! see post 2..! ]

OR..

..have we had a [REAL] WOMAN on a ticket..!

If the AP poll is accurate, WHAT does that mean for the ‘toss up states’..

Kevin lists these states.. Ohio, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Florida, ????? ..about 4-5 others..!

K: we still have illegal alien gang members, in ALL cities across our nation..!

..and we still have that..

..high school drop out, FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, SELF proclaimed ‘former’ Gang Leader & so-called LA ‘mayor’ THE CORRUPT Antonio VilLaRATsa..

MORE coming back..!

..station break..

[b]K: ..have you seen the latest movie: American Carol..?

..poking fun at LEFTIST Mike Moore..!!

So take some time off, and see it..!!

McCain has taken out an ad..

..plays this..

K: ok, this is a nice fuzzy add, bi-partisan..

But we DON’T WANT a bi-partisan campaign..!

With WHAT we're up against..

..you HAVE to take the gloves off..!!

..we'll have David Zucker, [color=violet][i]producer of “Airplaneâ€

..station break..

[b]K: as I mentioned earlier, the movie: [color=red][i]“An American Carolâ€

..station break..

[b]K: we have a short segment..

If you want free tickets to the [color=red]“Great Debate ‘08â€

..station break..

[b]K: talking about the debates coming up.. there is only ONE VP debate..!

Will Sara be able to handle it..?

DUH..!!

AP: LEFT story about Biden..

Coal miners, ??

Biden: [color=brown]“I'm a Hard coal minerâ€

..station break..

K: talking of ICE’s ‘Operation Community Shield‘

..reading this story..

..a HUGE amount of these gang members, ARE illegal aliens..!

K: We have some of the BEST US Attorneys in the country..!

..and IF ..there is a ‘change’ in the party..

I'll guarantee to you, these FINE folks will be out..!

Caller Carol: what the HAY is going on, McCain NOT throwing the bombs out..?! ..and the attacks against Palin..?!

K: even ‘Mafia’ Ghouliani, didn’t campaign that hard, like something was going on..?!

..and they further converse about how many opportunities McCain had to DO JUST THAT..

To START THROWING THE BOMBS..!!!

Caller Bill: on the bailout bill, WHY would we want to give $ to Chase, they already bought WAMU..?!

K: you make a good point..! They continue to say: ..if we don’t bailout these entities, then the sky will fall..!

But we don’t know..?!

But MOST people, 65%, DON’T want the bailout..!

[..let the cards fall where they will..!! ]

MORE coming back, including your calls..!

..station break..

K: just got an email from MT.. "..up here, the Dems are bussing them around..!"

We're up against some EVIL..!

ACORN = VOTER FRAUD..!

..and Hussein is behind this..!

HE was the attorney representing them..!

Caller Chris: you bring up SO many good points..! ..the Dem party will do NOTHING to stop the corruption..! ..and the report you just had about the gangs, your station should broadcast this ALL the time..! ..and Biden is a pathological liar..! ..remember he was on the Judiciary Committee..?! ..and McCain is either going to win on this, or.. ??

K: ..and I've also heard that Russia is rattling the chains again with Georgia..!

..they further converse more..!

MORE coming back..!