Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    *K: we have a number of others are joining us from ALL across the country..!

..yes, this IS shocking news.. ..the DEATH of Jamaal Shaw..

K: we're hoping there's a spike of KILLINGS, that they will recline now..

..but Jamaal is DEAD now..

And ALL VilLaRazzza has been doing is protecting the illegal alien gang members..!

..playing a clip of ?? ..talking against VilLaRazzza..

K: and VilLaRazzza is getting HIS way..!

..all this $ supposedly going to PREVENT the gang problem, is actually going TO the illegal alien gang members..!

..ALL because of VilLaRazzza’s SO40 CRAP..!

Caller: I feel so sad about what’s happening across the country, including LA.. and ?? ..

K: we'll be talking MORE about ‘toilet Tony’ ..

..but this kid is DEAD..!

Yes, www.JudicialWatch.org is AFTER this CORRUPTION, but it's going to take some time..

Caller: isn't this similar to what happened in Arizona..?

K: yes, ..and the phone numbers to VilLaRazzza.. as OUR kids BLOOD is being spilled while this criminals have this special order 40 in place..! ..and we'll talk about the May Day marches..
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Was that you who just called in Dolly? Good pts. & I notice Kevin liked the phrase toilet Tony.
    Yes, that was me!!!

I decided to call when I heard the caller from Philly-----I wanted to warn PA residents (being that they are the next for primary voting) that the Hussein Obama and Richardson tag team would be the WORST thing to EVER happen to our country!!!!

I got the Toilet Tony phrase from talking with California bloggers. He used that when he was running for office------"I used to clean toilets, and look at me now!!" (not exact words, but close).....

MEXICO is the answer!!! That was easy!!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    *K: plays a sound bite of a toilet flushing, while he rants about ‘Toilet Tony’ ..

..you know, from 1975, when this song from Three Dog Night.. ??

Tony: ..playing a clip of this goon..

Caller: you can call me toilet Tony anytime.. his name is Tony also..

..has a plan to get rid of the SO40 plan that VilLaRazzza has in place..

K: this IS OUR country, these ARE OUR laws, and we just might have to MARCH IN THE STREETS..!

Sooo SAD.. but it probably WILL work..!

Caller: [Derek]..

K: VilLaRazzza is up for re-election, and the BEST VIABLE candidate to run against VilLaRazzza..

..IS Walter Moore..! [..website on the first post.. ]

PLEASE make a donation to Walter’s campaign..!!

Exemption on taxes..? probably not a good idea, we need to pay our taxes..

K: if there's EVER a time to call VilLaRazzza, it would be NOW..!

VilLaRazzza’s Number: 213.978.0600, a lot of the time, this number is bogged down, so the other # to call is their Press Office: 213.978.0741

K: LAPD#: 877.ASK-LAPD ask THEM WHY didn’t they didn’t put a hold on this CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIEN..?!

..more about the May Day march coming up..
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    *K: plays a sound bite of a toilet flushing, while he rants about ‘Toilet Tony’ ..

..you know, from 1975, when this song from Three Dog Night.. ??

Tony: ..playing a clip of this goon..

Caller: you can call me toilet Tony anytime.. his name is Tony also..

..has a plan to get rid of the SO40 plan that VilLaRazzza has in place..

K: this IS OUR country, these ARE OUR laws, and we just might have to MARCH IN THE STREETS..!

Sooo SAD.. but it probably WILL work..!

Caller: [Derek]..

K: VilLaRazzza is up for re-election, and the BEST VIABLE candidate to run against VilLaRazzza..

..IS Walter Moore..! [..website on the first post.. ]

PLEASE make a donation to Walter’s campaign..!!

Exemption on taxes..? probably not a good idea, we need to pay our taxes..

K: if there's EVER a time to call VilLaRazzza, it would be NOW..!

VilLaRazzza’s Number: 213.978.0600, a lot of the time, this number is bogged down, so the other # to call is their Press Office: 213.978.0741

K: LAPD#: 877.ASK-LAPD ask THEM WHY didn’t they didn’t put a hold on this CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIEN..?!

..more about the May Day march coming up..
    Call in and remind Kevin James that Toilet Tony wants to run for governor!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Yes, Kevin replayed the call from a couple of years ago when Villaraigosa called into his show, and Kevin asked him about the hideous Special Order 40. Of course, Villaraigosa defended it. Did you notice that Villaraigosa sounded like he was drunk?
    He does sound like he was drunk----he is slurring his words!!!

*K: These marches are organized BY the Mexican GOVERNMENT..!!

Hussein got the ..??

Caller: Sundays LA Times did a real good write up on this illegal alien BS.. and to NOT ask the nationality of a criminal is INSANE..!

K: ..but it was buried in a section that’s hard to find, sure, it's at least it was printed..

..talking MORE about www.JudicialWatch.org coverage of ..??

K: VilLaRazzza cares less about the USA citizens, he's just a sociopath involved in himself..

K: ..going on to elaborate about SO40..

..what will END this CRAZY SO40 brought on BY VilLaRazzza, is to get VilLaRazzza OUT of office..!!

K: ..back when they implemented this SO40 was the EXCUSE that illegal aliens wouldn’t report crimes,

..playing a clip of Kevin with VilLaRazzza.. ..while K rolls his eyes and rants about VilLaRazzza..!

VilLaRazzza has made a career of PROTECTING illegal alien gang members, and illegal aliens themselves..!

K: ..still.. ??

VilLaRazzza’s Number: 213.978.0600, is a full mailbox

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    VilLaRazzza’s Number: 213.978.0600, is a full mailbox
    Is there an email address as well??

*K: ..its VERY simple..! VilLaRazzza HAS to be BOOTED FROM office..!!

..too late for a re-call.. AGAIN..

..the BEST VIABLE candidate against VilLaRazzza IS Walter Moore..!! [..website on the first post..! ]

K: Jamal was being recruited BY Stanford..!

K: CALL VilLaRazzza..! ..just got an email this is a GOOD #: 213.978.0741

LAPD’s Number: 877.ASK-LAPD ..and ASK them WHY there WASN’T an HOLD put on this KILLER..!!

Caller: we're all fed up with the insanity of illegal aliens and the illegal alien gang members..! ..is there a way we can support Jamal’s family..?

K: SUE the city of LA AND VilLaRazzza..! GROSS NEGLIGENCE..!

..100% PREVENTABLE..!

Caller: if this mayor doesn’t want a brown/black riot ..?? ..and I'm totally supportive of Walter Moore..!

K: there's NOTHING stopping this family from SUEING the city of LA AND VilLaRazzza..!

K: yes, the time is NOW..! ..to get VilLaRazzza OUT of office..! SO40.. IS the reason this innocent outstanding kid is SIX FEET UNDER, rather than playing ball at Stanford..!

A few other callers.. I didn’t get all their info..

..out of time.. Kevin will be back tomorrow night..!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast