Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 5.14.08 (M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    5.14.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:
    .. I'm actually on time..! ..here in UT, we made some BIG differences, like ousting David Leavitt from the race [..a RINO, just like Chris Cannon ]; ..there will be a run off in June, as in the third round of voting, Jason ALMOST got the 60% to OUST Cannon! I'll write more about what I saw w/my own eyes of the CORRUPT RINO’s later..! ..we have to elect Jason Chaffetz..! www.JasonForCongress.com ..and I encourage ALL to get involved at the local level in YOUR communities..! Meanwhile, still trying to get details of what/who’s OTHER data that backs up OR exceeds Rep Steve King’s data, accounting for the VERY conservative number of DEATHS BY illegal aliens [9,125+ per year ] I've heard it from him in the past, but I just caught the tail end of it. Though he's been pretty busy, maybe someone will call in on this, & pod casts, otherwise.. keep TEARING it up Kevin..!

PS: CNN sucks because they quit playing Glenn Beck’s ‘weekend editions! My thoughts about CNN here: www.alipac.us/ftopict-111466.html The ‘good’ thing about this, is I found FOX, [w/exception to Jerry Rivers aka 'Geraldo Rivera'] to be informative as well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes.. LA is in trouble!
    ..from Kevin James, Terry Anderson & countless other Radio Hosts from LA..
    SAVE Los Angeles..!Walter Moore! www.WalterMooreForMayor.com
    ‘Senor’ VilLaRazzza NEEDS the boot, NOW!
    ..and his 'side-kick' puppet & so-called LA Police Chief Bill Bratton? ..ALSO the BOOT..!
    www.BrattonMustGo.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS:
    MORE Great Radio! updated 5.5.08
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728
    AND..
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263
    Be sure to call and write these guys and give them your stories and info, they depend on you too..!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL should READ 1996 immigration code!! *The LAW!*
    Federal Immigration and Nationality Act: Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii):
    AmericanPatrol.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Save Act Update: www.alipac.us/ftopict-108041.html
    ..and check this out..
    StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com
    http://StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com

www.alipac.us/ftopict-84944-.html
    Everyone CALL your Reps on BOTH..!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

PPS:
    Heritage Foundation: www.Heritage.org
    Judicial Watch: www.JudicialWatch.org
    Judicial Watch’s Blog: [color=red][b]“Corruption Chroniclesâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    K: yes, we have a new ‘speaker’ in the CA assembly now, Carol Bass, appointed by outgoing and CORRUPT Numb.. er.. Nunez..

..and her FIRST words from her mouth were:

[color=red][i][b]“Si se puedeâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

..station break..

K: email from Paul: re Hussein wearing the flag pin.. ONLY NOW..!

..just like his LATE denouncement of Wright..

..it’s ONLY because he's loosing HIS Race..!

SCUMBAG..!!

..reading the news, "..61 illegal aliens, comprising 4 families, were found in ONE house in LA.."

..ONLY four families..!! LMAO..!

..playing the news clip from this story..

..can you imagine them bringing out 61 IA’s from ONE house..?!

"..it was considered a ‘drop' house.."

..now reading another story of "..?? illegals PACKED into a semi truck.."

..what people will do for GREED..!

K: I'm sure that truck was fitted with all the amenities..

..such as TOILETS..!

Your High school drop out, FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, self proclaimed ‘former’ Gang Leader [& so-called ‘mayor’] Antonio VilLaRazzza, his ‘side-kick’ puppet Ratton, AND..

..and The RACIST 'Hispanic advocate' groups..

..ALL refer to these illegal aliens as..

"Immigrants"..?!

K: ..these AREN’T "immigrants"..! ..they’re ILLEGAL: aliens, Foreign Nationals or Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..!

..GET IT..?!

[I'll quote what GOOD friend Terry Anderson has said about them..]

T: ..as a ‘Black’ American, our former enemy was the clan, but now, [color=brown][i][b]the NEW enemy is “The Clan with the Tanâ€

..station break..

K: I think Josh, my tech, was late..

In Muskogee, OK, the youngest elected Mayor ever, 19 years, a freshman in college, Tyler Hammonds, beat the incumbent by 70%..!

I'll take Tyler Hammonds over VilLaRazzza ANY day..!

Update for www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel Shaw,

..I told you about this KOOK that writes AGAINST Jamiel via his website via www.LAobserve.com ..Alex Alonzo writes it, he's called my show a few times, I'm trying to figure out his agenda..?

I spoke w/Jamiel Shaw’s aunt, Althea Shaw, outside the hearing, and then this Alex Alonzo comes up to me, asking me WHY I'm so against illegal aliens, etc..

..but this was BEFORE he started this blog..

I speculated his agenda is this LARGE pool of money, you know, via the CORRUPT ‘gang intervention program’, that funnels YOUR tax dollars to PAY ACTIVE IA gang members to subdue their crimes..!

Who wants to move www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law, from Jamiel, to ‘special order 40’ [SO40] ..?!

..then I got an email, then a flyer, about an event coming up hosted by VilLaRazzza, and guess WHO is on the agenda?

Yes, Alex Alonzo..!

[bombard this peon..! ]

..station break..

K: open to the public, the hearing for Pedro Espinoza, is tomorrow, Thursday, May 14th, it will start at 8.3am PT.. but THIS judge has a reputation of being late, but be there early anyway..

..now reading an article from ..??

..this pissed off K..!

The reason this story is interesting, is because state universities don’t have the right to admit illegal aliens..! Hmm.. sounds like a case for JudicialWatch.org..! www.JudicialWatch.org

..be right back..!

..station break..

K: what you didn’t hear about that news story about the 61 IA’s [4 families..] in that house, it had food, stacked 3 feet high, and it was all rotting..!

..plays the clip..

K: nah, there was NOTHING ‘odd’ about THAT house, just like what VilLaRazzza wants..!

You wait, we'll HEAR from that RACIST group La Raza [THE RACE], claiming that we've violated their rights..!

WHAT RIGHTS..!

[b]Kari Cavanaugh, wrote an article in ?, re [color=blue]“..Fee Waivers..â€

..station break..

K: I have breaking news:

[size=150][b]..re N. Carolina’s schools admitting illegal aliens: AGAINST THE LAW..! Judicial Watch WILL be on this..! ..and a BIG SHOUT OUT to the folks in N. Carolina..! ..but they’ll NEED support..!

News Headlines: “..State bans illegal aliens..â€

..station break..

K: Phone Numbers re the Fee waivers: ok, I'll get to this in a minute..

but Tell them STOP the fee waivers..!

You know, the LA City council are ALWAYS asking for your suggestions, looking for ways to reduce their debt, so other than having them CUT OUT their own bureaucracy..

CALL and DEMAND OF THEM to tax AND/OR put a fee on the $40 BILLION.. [..$20 BILLION just from CA..! ] ..in illegal alien remittances sent back to (primarily) MEXICO..! Even MX taxes them 35%..!

..it's $MONEY$ ILLEGALLY made here in the USA..! and WHERE is it going..?!

K: here's the SAD story: ..Based on Rep Steven King’s VERY conservative AND undisputed data given to Congress in '05..

..25 Americans DIE AT THE HANDS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS EVERYDAY..! 12/day by violent MURDER, 13/day by manslaughter..! Hmm.. that’s 175 Americans EVERY week..!

People..! ..this info HAS to get out, this is SO out of hand..! I mean, our soldiers go to WAR, prepared for it..! ..but these innocent victims OF illegal aliens.. WEREN’T..!

THIS IS 100% PREVENTABLE..!

..Just to put this into perspective for you.. ..take a Jumbo Jet, say.. a Boeing 747, carrying 175 passengers. What if THAT plane.. crashed into the ocean..?!

..now what if a plane, JUST LIKE that one..

..crashed into the ocean.. EVERY WEEK..!

[..Gulp..! ]

..do you THINK the FAA, or SOME Government agency might look into this..?!

..OF COURSE they would..!

..then WHY ISN'T an investigation going on..

..JUST ABOUT THIS..!!

..a story of just ANOTHER one of these horrid stories: an illegal alien from MEXICO, Eduardo Morales-Soriano, 27, had a blood-alcohol level more than four times the legal limit, slammed into the back of the car driven by Jennifer Bower, 24, on Thanksgiving night, '06. Her car was stopped at a red light. Jennifer AND her passenger, Marine Cpl. Brian Mathews, 21, were KILLED..!

..of course, the illegal alien didn't die. So now, WE have to pay for HIS crime..! Other than the TWO lives that were lost, HOW much will THIS cost the taxpayers..?!

This story is from the Baltimore Sun, I linked to it from www.OutragedPatriots.com
    www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/howard/ ... 1748.story

..just ANOTHER reason WHY we NEED a fence, 40ft high, 20ft deep, from sea, to shining sea..!

WOW..!, what a show aye..?! I need to take a break, I'll come back to fill in the colors/fonts AND his last segment. ..it takes time baby..!

Meanwhile, one can catch the last hour or so of the Lou Dobbs Radio Show via KFNX..! Link to Stream-->
    KFNX Stream [I prefer to hear Lou's 3 hour radio show, vs. watching him pander to the Dems on his TV version..]

..and this station, WWTC "The Patriot", almost always has good hosts playing 24/7/365..!
    WWTC Stream

AND/OR, you can listen to MANY other hosts from around the Nation, 24/7/365, "..just refresh the browser at the top of the hour.." via
    StreamingRadioGuide.com
    [..but give the browser up to 2 minutes to load, even w/broadband, as they have something like 7-800 stations on their list..!]

[..hey, I'm slow..! ]

..station break..

K: Remember, tomorrow night, Ann Coulter will be on the show..!!

Another BIG problem of the ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASION, are our schools. ..of course, we could talk about our medical system, our language, our culture, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc..!

..gives MANY examples..! then..

..reads ANOTHER story about the illegal aliens being STOPPED in N. Carolina..

K: isn't this a GOOD START.. at STOPPING this..?!

HEROES on illegal migration: Tom Tancredo, Duncan Hunter, Brian Bilray, Jeff sessions, Elton Gallic, K gave MANY more names..!

..if you take the benefits of illegal aliens away, MANDATE the worker ID and ENFORCE the law..

..then there wouldn’t be a reason for ‘roundups’, simply because they'll 'self deport'..!

K: Hey, I'm out of time..!

I want to give a big "THANK YOU" to our sponsors AND.. the audience.. ..the FASTEST growing audience in the nation..!

..and I also want to thank the Law Offices of Barrack Leary, and Roger Stewart Clothes..

K: If YOU would like to be a sponsor, just CALL: 818.662.3791

PS: If you haven’t heard Kevin’s shows before, just go back to previous posts, there's LOTS more detail, AND on just what the HAY is going on there, from the heartland of the illegal alien invasion..!