Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 5.16.08 (M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    5.16.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:
    I really hated missing his show last night.. DOH..! Oh well, here in UT, we've made some BIG differences, like ousting David Leavitt from the race [..a RINO, just like Chris Cannon ]; ..there will be a run off in June, as in the third round of voting, Jason ALMOST got the 60% to OUST Cannon! I'll write more about what I saw w/my own eyes of the CORRUPT RINO’s later..! ..we have to elect Jason Chaffetz..! www.JasonForCongress.com ..and I encourage ALL to get involved at the local level in YOUR communities..! Meanwhile, still trying to get details of what/who’s OTHER data that backs up OR exceeds Rep Steve King’s data, accounting for the VERY conservative number of DEATHS BY illegal aliens [9,125+ per year ] I've heard it from him in the past, but I just caught the tail end of it. Two nights ago, he reiterated this info, though he only mentioned King's data, maybe someone will call in again on this, & pod casts..? ..otherwise.. keep TEARING it up Kevin..!

PS: CNN sucks because they quit playing Glenn Beck’s ‘weekend editions! My thoughts about CNN here: www.alipac.us/ftopict-111466.html The ‘good’ thing about this, is I found FOX, [w/exception to Jerry Rivers aka 'Geraldo Rivera'] to be informative as well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes.. LA is in trouble!
    ..from Kevin James, Terry Anderson & countless other Radio Hosts from LA..
    SAVE Los Angeles..!Walter Moore! www.WalterMooreForMayor.com
    ‘Senor’ VilLaRazzza NEEDS the boot, NOW!
    ..and his 'side-kick' puppet & so-called LA Police Chief Bill Bratton? ..ALSO the BOOT..!
    www.BrattonMustGo.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS:
    MORE Great Radio! updated 5.5.08
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728
    AND..
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263
    Be sure to call and write these guys and give them your stories and info, they depend on you too..!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL should READ 1996 immigration code!! *The LAW!*
    Federal Immigration and Nationality Act: Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii):
    AmericanPatrol.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Save Act Update: www.alipac.us/ftopict-108041.html
    ..and check this out..
    StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com
    http://StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com

www.alipac.us/ftopict-84944-.html
    Everyone CALL your Reps on BOTH..!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

PPS:
    Heritage Foundation: www.Heritage.org
    Judicial Watch: www.JudicialWatch.org
    Judicial Watch’s Blog: [color=red][b]“Corruption Chroniclesâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    K: [color=brown][b]I spent some time again on “Hard Ball, w/Chris Mathewsâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

..station break..

K: handicapping "Hardball"..

..talking about the second ‘third’ of the segment..

K: elaborates on how Chris wants to ck Kevin’s ‘history’ of Nevel Chamberlain..

[color=blue][b]“..it all goes back to appeasement..â€

..station break.. [K feels like he has to explain his position from the show ‘Hardball’, because of the input back via the net..]

K: about a minute after the show, Chris called me, I knew it was going to get ‘play’, because it's ‘good’ TV

I got an email from Rick in LA, ANY answer would’ve been the WRONG answer..!

[color=brown][i][b]Chris told me “..you’re a champ bud, feel free to tell your audience I'm a jerk, but if you continue to come back on our show, we'll make sure your career goes FURTHER..! I'm a ? educated scholar, and even IF you got THAT answer right, I'd have FIVE more for you..! â€

..station break..

K: ok, so there was a little response from Chris, via his show, but he edited out parts of show, as MSMBC is Hussein’s new network..! [MSMSM sucks..! ]

..plays that clip from Chris talking ABOUT Kevin’s answers on the earlier show..

K: ..and I'll go back on the show..!

K: top ten benefits of NOT knowing the true detail of the Nevel Chamberlain history, in ‘David Letterman Style’..

..he named them off, too fast for me, but LMAO..!

..it didn’t ‘feel’ as stressful as may have looked..!

We'll give you an example of the ‘Hardball’ Chris REALLY plays..

..station break..

K: in addition of the ‘Hardball’ piece, I have MORE info for you..!

K thinks he's flunked out, just because of that show..! [..don’t worry K..! ]

K: the name of that show REALLY should be ‘FLUFF BALL’ ..!

Hmm.. when he's got a person on, like Hussein, let's SEE how Chris responds..!

..plays a clip from another episode of ‘Hardball’ where K kicked butt..!

..THEN plays a clip from when Hussein came on that show..

Yes, it WAS a ‘FLUFF BALL’ episode..!

K: ..the FIRST question was about bowling..?!

[b]..then [i]“..who’s the biggest jock..â€

..station break..

K: now playing another episode of Hardball..

..and more question’s of Israel..?!

K: uhh, these are question’s FOR a president, NOT me..! ..but I realize that I'm going into the LEFT wing PIT..!

..and how about the episode w/Ed Shultz, where Chris admitted Kevin kicked his butt..!

..the exception being, when Hussein comes on, the show THEN reverts to ‘Bowling Ball’ ..!

..but then Chris has his ‘ways’ of setting you up, ok, it's HIS show..!

..playing a clip from Hardball, re William Borah, from ID..

K: ok, enough, the reason I went THIS direction, is because ‘appeasement’ WOULD come up..!

..but I wasn’t going to give Chris the answer, as then Chris would’ve blasted that..

Another reason, it's because I wanted them to go a direction where I want to go, because YOU WILL need the info..!

Yes, Chris was hitting me w/question’s from the ‘30’s..?!

..but he's got a huge gap from RECENT history..!

Good show as always..! I'll come back to complete the last 2 segments, and yes, there were a couple of Moon Bats that called in, after watching Kevin on ‘FluffBall’ ..so just like the trolls that pop up here on AliPac sometimes, Kevin needs a few more substantive callers..!

Meanwhile, one can catch the last hour or so of the Lou Dobbs Radio Show via KFNX..! Link to Stream-->
    KFNX Stream [I prefer to hear Lou's 3 hour radio show, vs. watching him pander to the Dems on his TV version..]

..and this station, WWTC "The Patriot", almost always has good hosts playing 24/7/365..!
    WWTC Stream

AND/OR, you can listen to MANY other hosts from around the Nation, 24/7/365, "..just refresh the browser at the top of the hour.." via
    StreamingRadioGuide.com
    [..but give the browser up to 2 minutes to load, even w/broadband, as they have something like 7-800 stations on their list..!]

[..oops, having too much fun..! ok, as promised, the last two segments of the show..! ]

..station break..

K: I want to welcome all the LEFT wing learners..! ..Ok, be honest, YOU didn’t know the answers either..!

..playing the 'third' segment..

THIS.. is WHERE I wanted to go, to the ‘90’s..!

..and Chris's remark about the ship, the S.S. Cole..? ..that WASN’T under the Bush admin, it was under the Clinton admin..!

Caller Rita: I thought you did pretty good, and you WERE antagonistic..!, I went to school at ??..and..

K: conversing w/Rita..

Caller Mark: you're getting MORE dangerous all the time..! ..giving K suggestions & ammunition for the next time..!

K: ..the 57 states..?! ..I just hate it when they ask ME question’s about ‘30’s politics ..yet Hussein talks about 57 states..?!

..but remember, there ARE 57 ISLAMIC states, maybe a Freudian slip..?! :P

..station break..

Caller ‘goofball’ David: your presence makes certain that ..he mumbled something, antagonistic himself..!

K: ..the fact of the matter, that same circumstance, Chris controls the show, has his fingers on all the buttons & bells, NOT to mention that I'm not in the studio..! ..and question’s like.. 'who the 12th president was', referring to politics of a different era, whereas Chamberlain History was about appeasement..!

Caller Dee: ..just curious why..? ..she was a dip wad also.. "..bla bla bla bla bla bla.."..!

K: handled the caller pretty good..! ..then gives HER a shot of what HE went through..! LMAO..!

..and Chris didn’t even know who's admin the S.S. Cole was under..?! HAH HAH HAH HAH..!

..plays more of the ‘Cole’ clip..!

Caller Mary: FULL of venom..! "..I think you're a fabulous idiot for the right wing.."..!

K: do you have anything substantive for this call..?

CM: bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.. AND bla..! ..then she HUNG UP..! LMAO..!

K: CM..? Hmm.. I didn't drop her, she hung up..!

Caller Pat: ..don't worry Kevin, the whole conversation had NOTHING to do with WHAT you guys were talking about, Chris threw in the crap of Chamberlin..!

K: yes, that’s true. But remember, I made the choice to go on THAT show..! :P

K: Ok folks, I'm out of time..!

I want to give a big "THANK YOU" to our sponsors AND.. our audience.. ..the FASTEST growing audience in the LA area, if not the nation..!

..and I also want to thank the Law Offices of Barrack Leary, and Roger Stewart Clothes..

K: If YOU would like to be a sponsor, just CALL: 818.662.3791

Remember to have a happy and save weekend, and we'll see you on Monday..!

PS: If you haven’t heard Kevin’s shows before, just go back to previous posts, there's LOTS more detail, AND on just what the HAY is going on there, from the heartland of the illegal alien invasion..!

Wasn't that some show last night! I've been listening to Kevin for several years and I've never heard any callers come out so hateful towards him. When he said there were new listeners, I had no idea they were all from the dark side!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast