Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
Wasn't that some show last night! I've been listening to Kevin for several years and I've never heard any callers come out so hateful towards him. When he said there were new listeners, I had no idea they were all from the dark side!
Yea..since he's been making appearances on ‘Fluff Ball’ aka ‘Bowling Ball’ ..where the LEFT wing Kooks aka ‘Trolls’ hang out.. they've been following him around..

..but even with the few Trolls that called in, he kept his cool..!

But I'd still say the vast majority of his audience, INCLUDING his ‘new’ listeners, aren't Trolls, but are intelligent, Law Abiding and Common Sense folks..

Yea.. I missed his show the previous night; and I think it was THAT day he was on (MSM)BC’s Hardball..

He REALLY should be on GOOD programming, such as TV’s Dobbs, Beck, Hannity, O’Reilly, not to mention the plethora of VERY informed GREAT Radio folks, such as what I've compiled so far..

But like he said, HE chose to be on THAT show, and he had HIS reasons.. he's a big boy..!

Hmm.. now, if we just could convince Terry Anderson to expand HIS show..!

..just an hour DOESN’T do him, OR us, justice, ..but it's better than nothing, for now..!

PS: William Gheen SHOULD be making REGULAR appearances on Kevin’s show..

HINT HINT..!