Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
KRLA Stream
KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
5.22.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:
..Getting BURNT out from calling/faxing for days & nights..! HOW much CRAP do we have to endure from our CORRUPTED Govt..?! Kevin SLAMMED the H-2B CRAP last tonight, AND.. he SLAMMED on the SHAMNESTY crap the night before..!

..Meanwhile, here in UT, we've made some BIG differences, like ousting David Leavitt from the race [..a RINO, like Chris Cannon ]; ..there will be a run off in June, the third round of voting, Jason ALMOST got the 60% to OUST Cannon.. ..but THAT was because the Cannon Camp was telling the Chaffetz folks to LEAVE the convention early..! ..I'll write MORE about what I saw w/my own eyes of these CORRUPT RINO’s later..! ..we have to elect Jason Chaffetz..! www.JasonForCongress.com ..and I encourage ALL to get involved at the local level in YOUR communities..!

AND.. still trying to get details of what/who’s OTHER data that backs up OR exceeds Rep Steve King’s data, accounting for the VERY conservative number of DEATHS BY illegal aliens [9,125+ per year ] Kevin has mentioned this a couple times, in the past weeks, though he's reiterated only King's data..?! ..maybe someone will call in about the details of this..? ..and pod casts..? ..otherwise.. keep TEARING it up Kevin..!

PS: CNN sucks because they quit playing Glenn Beck’s ‘weekend editions! My thoughts about CNN here: www.alipac.us/ftopict-111466.html The ‘good’ thing about this, is I found FOX, [w/exception to Jerry Rivers aka 'Geraldo Rivera'] to be informative as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes.. LA is in trouble!
..from Kevin James, Terry Anderson & countless other Radio Hosts from LA..
SAVE Los Angeles..!Walter Moore! www.WalterMooreForMayor.com
‘Senor’ VilLaRazzza NEEDS the boot, NOW!
..and his 'side-kick' puppet & so-called LA Police Chief Bill Bratton? ..ALSO the BOOT..!
www.BrattonMustGo.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS:
MORE Great Radio! updated 5.5.08
www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728
AND..
www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263
Be sure to call and write these guys and give them your stories and info, they depend on you too..!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL should READ 1996 immigration code!! *The LAW!*
Federal Immigration and Nationality Act: Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii):
AmericanPatrol.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Save Act Update: www.alipac.us/ftopict-108041.html
..and check this out..
StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com
http://StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com

www.alipac.us/ftopict-84944-.html
Everyone CALL your Reps on BOTH..!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

PPS:
Heritage Foundation: www.Heritage.org
Judicial Watch: www.JudicialWatch.org