Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 7.11.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    7.11.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

..check out Kevin's Page..!

Busy Day..! I'll squeeze in some past segments in this weekend, otherwise, it's best to just LISTEN..! ..Been busy on www.JasonForCongress.com Jason Chaffetz Campaign, [pronounced ‘Chay-fits' ] ..and he KICKED BUTT..!! SEE www.alipac.us/ftopict-120431.html BYE BYE CORRUPT RINO..!!

..serves him right, Karma..?! Hmm.. WHO's NEXT..?!

[color=blue][i]..after reading the ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When YOUR TV is connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio; it's ONE of the reasons I have 3-5 stations playing at once, ALL the time, even if they're muted. Oh, & when people drive by your house, they will see through the window that you have these programs on; and like monkey see, monkey WILL do..!

[b]..Glenn, Lou’s AND FOX's O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    oh.. a BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on illegal alien news stories, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote them when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, so I'll just copy/paste it:

..illegal aliens..

..AREN’T "immigrants"..! ..they’re ILLEGAL: aliens, Foreign Nationals or Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

K: we're LIVE from the [OC Fair] Orange County Fair..!

Ed and Kevin making jokes about the difference between the state and county’s fairs..

..they see a dark cloud, it was a fire, people running towards the fire, apparently from a generator, they moved the kids away, the firefighters had the fire extinguished fast..

..Kevin announces that they’re getting free food, so he went to get a pork burger, but it's not free..

K: hmm. It must be from Washington, you know, ALL that PORK..!

As you know, we had the ‘Public Corruption Night’ last night, but as soon as I left, I got a flurry of emails re MORE corruption..!

..we'll talk about this more later, and free tickets to the OC Fair..!

..be right back..!

..station break..

[b]K: back LIVE here at the OC Fair..!

..from the Dailey News: [color=blue]“..dozens of corrupt drive luxury vehicles..â€

..station break..

K: Ed is to my right, but to my left is my guest: Gavin Maloo..! sp?

He's a skate board champion..!

They spoke a bit of skating, then K asks him if his crowd will vote for McCain or Hussein..?

G: I don’t think they even care..!

K: unfortunately, that IS the case..

They spoke of kids needing to a ‘passion’ to keep them out of trouble..

..and the upcoming events in that sport..

..it’s only $3 to get into their arena, there at the fair..

G: I'm originally from Albuquerque, NM..

K: thanks for being on the show..!

..be right back..!

[color=blue][i]..station break..

while Kevin reminds Ed that he'll make the LA Times mad, if he calls ILLEGAL ALIEN gang members anything but..

..[b]â€

..station break..

K: back LIVE from the OC Fair..!

..it was Kevin Muldun, working for the LA County John McCain office..

..the Title of ‘slumlords’, is the name that I've given the LA city council..!

One FEDERAL Judge has..

Jerry Cardenas, Jan Perry, Fabian Numnez,

..and we couldn’t leave out that..

..high school drop out, CORRUPT FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, self proclaimed ‘former’ Gang Leader & so-called LA ‘mayor’ Antonio VilLaRazzza..

..ARE ALL UNDER INVESTIGATION..!!

Kevin goes into quite some detail of the CORRUPTION going on there..!

ED: JUST HERE in LA city..!

Both are talking about the corruption..!

To ‘fix’ it, they’ve got a ‘Public Integrity Division’..

Before that, the ONLY folks looking into it, were the MSM.! [mainstream media]

David Zoniger , of ?, has exposed a LOT of HOW the money from the so-called ‘gang intervention program’..

..is actually GOING TO the illegal alien gang members..!!

MORE coming back..!

Well, I hope Kevin James told the hack from the McCain campaign that no matter many special-interest $$ McAmnesty raised in OC, concerned American citizens see right through his amnesty scheme and pandering to ethnocentric groups.

Conservatives and others should not vote for or support John McCain.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

..station break..

K: back now, with Phil Michel sp?, www.SecretSpot.net SecretSpot.net, he & his team were going to be climbing Mt Everest..!

..but they were postponed by the ‘Tibet incident’..

His fellow climber is there with them tonight.. ?? Sherpa..!

‘Sherpa’ is actually a group of people there in Tibet..

..they talk a lot about the details of mountain climbing..

..be right back..!

..station break..

[b]K: before I get to the latest ILLEGAL ALIEN gang members.. ..[color=violet][i]â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast