.. Like many nights, I’ll make a good effort to come back to post the last of tonight's show, AND I'll try to play 'catch up' on past episodes this weekend..!

PS:..if you haven’t heard Kevin's shows before, I'd HIGHLY recommend that you browse through past posts [months worth] of his shows, (as even if I didn’t finish the last one or two segments of this or that show), there's LOTS more detail that I couldn’t possibly post in one night, information YOU need to know about..! AND ..on just what the HAY is going on there, from the heartland of the illegal alien invasion..!

Meanwhile, ..one can catch the repeat of Lou Dobbs Radio via:
KFNX Stream [I prefer to hear Lou's 3 hour radio show, vs. watching him pander to the Dems on his TV version, though lately, he's been STARTING to STAND UP to them, Keep it up Lou..! AFTER Lou, it's Jerry Doyle ..& on Saturday Night, it's Tammy Bruce..!]

..and this station, WWTC "The Patriot", almost ALWAYS has great hosts playing 24/7/365..!
WWTC Stream

AND/OR, you can listen to MANY other hosts from around the Nation, 24/7/365..! [..TOO many GREAT Names to list for suggestions, so just SEE my 'Radio/TV list' in the first post..! ] . . . "..just refresh the browser at the top of the hour.." via
StreamingRadioGuide.com
[..but give the browser up to 2 minutes to load, even w/broadband, as they have something like 7-800 stations on their list..!]