Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 9.2.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com and/or to: heykevinjames@aol.com
    9.2.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

..busy day..! Listen in..! ..sure Kevin will KICK..! :P ..check out www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..! ..if passed, the reverberations will FLY across the USA..! ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! Kevin HAS Pod Casts/Audio Archives ..for some time now..!

Kevin James Pod Casts

[color=blue][i]..after reading clips like ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html ..AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When your TV's are connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio Station(s) ..& when folks drive/walk by your house, they'll see these programs on; monkey see, monkey do..!

..you'll have to 'wade' a little sometimes, but for the most part, [b]..Beck, Dobbs, O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

..station break.. Ed: talks of the convention, not one Hussein T-shirt..! ..nor a McCain..! ..then K talks of moonshine apples..!

K: Sara Palin has been on the stage 3-4 days now, and they took a poll..

The top two figures ‘people' want to meet..

Hussein.. [BOO..!! ]

..AND Sara Palin..!!! [YEA..!! ]

It will be interesting what numbers the Sara speech will get, compared to Hussein..

What did you think of Gustuv..?

..and did the OVER coverage of a hurricane interfere..?!

..and you're also working with Gov Bobby Jindal..! ..and ..??

The media, people, etc, are fascinated with Sara..!

Now, the MSM machine is on the attack of Sara’s daughter being pg..!?

Then Cindy McCain & Laura Bush, some folks say it was a good day, considering..

..and Lieberman

..plays a clip of Lieberman..

L is a former Dem candidate..

But L DID have a FEW good words of McCain..

..plays a bit more of L..

I think he was talking to the Hillary supporters..

By all accounts, it was a beneficial night for the Repubs..!

McCain, on Thurs, WILL he live up to Sara’s speech..?

..coming back for more..!!

..station break..

[b]K: bumper music: [color=violet]“Come on Eileenâ€

..station break..

K: I've NEVER received more calls, than ANY other person, then Sara..!

Whether you agree w/McCain or not, you HAVE to give it to him for picking Sara..!!

..and Hussein AND the MSM, attacking Sara for her family..?!

It's just better to stay away from ALL the candidates family..!

Caller Angela: I think different than you, I'm here for many years, I'm Italian, I don’t collect welfare, I contribute..! I like Sara AND the Repub Party, and I think Bush helped break the R party..!

[re Bush, I have to agree, a little.. ]

K: wait a min, YOU can't tell ME, that I don’t love MY country more than you, I just want to know about your feelings about Bush..

..but CA rambled over K, so he cut her..!

..MORE coming back..!

..station break..

K: it's no secret, that Bush & Co, HAVE harmed our policies abroad..

BUT..

The LEFT, has done SO MUCH MORE harm than ANY Republican..!

I've travelled abroad extensively..

..and w/Hussein, do you think he hurt our image..?

Do YOU think, that the people abroad, hate us..?

..and to caller Angela, WHY are SO MANY people coming TO America..!

NOT just from illegal migration..

Even our LEGAL system is overwhelmed..!

When one hears the ‘hate’ of America, WHERE do you think that comes from..?

Do you think it might be the MSM..?!

[YES, it IS from the MSM..!! ]

When you hear what the MSM says, it MIGHT work in a perfect world..!

..up THROUGH the Clinton admin, things seemed to be ok..!

WHAT happened during THAT admin, then thereafter..?!

[K, you HAVE a point..!! ]

Are enemies have to understand ..??

I was so frustrated w/Hillary & Hussein, during a debate..

They were leading up to THIS point, then.. ??

What I've ALWAYS wanted to hear from Hussein, ..

Hussein, YOU voted for THAT war..!

..and WHAT happened..?

I WANT to hear McCain debate Hussein, so far, Hussein has denied ANY AND ALL requests..!

..more coming back..!

..station break..

[b]K: tomorrow night, will be HUGE..!

NOT just for the Repubs..

....but FOR America..!!

We all know, Hussein CAN give a good speech..

..but he NEEDS a teleprompter..!

..and what about his plagiarizing of MANY past speeches..?!

MANY will be watching these speeches from the Repubs..!

[except from the Hickabilly Hustler..! ]

..playing a clip of McCain w/?, of news service..

McCain: “I'll pay for the planes..!â€

..station break.. K lists the bumper music FOR Sara..!! ..it’s Great..!!

K: as the country waits, for Sara Palin..!

We'll be live tomorrow night on these speeches..!

Emailer? ..??

Caller Mark: the vast majority of past presidents, DIDN’T have ANY foreign policy experience..!

K: even the Clintons..!

..and one could even argue, even with the border states, Governors traditionally don’t have FP experience..

..but looking at the state of Alaska, uhh, I think Sara IS going to have MUCH MORE experience..!

Caller John: interesting that the MSM continues to belittle Sara..!

K: would Hussein, act any different, if Sara was a man..?

He might have a problem even knowing WHERE Alaska is..!

HE is the one, who said, we had 57 states..!

..plays a bit from Lieberman.. [I THINK it was a good speech.. ]

MORE coming back..!

..station break..

K: ok, it's KJAM & EMAK..!

It's the Top Ten at 10.30..!

..10: MI couple getting married, at a funeral home..! Groom was the director..! ..no cold bodies there..!

..9: Chris Presley, distant cousin of Elvis, guilty of manslaughter, in Vegas..! Thugs Presley..! got 18mo- 4 years..!

..8: skinny dip sandwich, in Maine, get one free, but you have to be nude, & dip in the water, also got a fine for $1,000..!

..7: Tampa family, eating Ox Tail, found a human finger in their food..!

..6: food magazine in Sweden was recalled, 10,000 copies were recalled, because they were poisoned..!

..4: sailing raft, carried 2 men, 2300 miles, made of 15,000 plastic bottles & a fuselage of a Cessna..!

Uh, guess that’s all tonight..!

MANY MORE jokes accompanying the above..!

MORE coming back..!!

..station break..

[b]K: Jerry Reed, died today..!

Now, playing a clip from Fred Thomson from the convention..!

[not a bad speech..! ]

K: Tomorrow, they say that ‘Mafia Ghouliani', er, Giuliani, ..will be speaking..

Caller Leonard: I heard a speech of Hussein on the radio, when he was speaking in the Carolinas, he wanted the UN to step in..! ..and ??

K: excellent point..! ..something only Hussein would say..!

Caller Fred: you're the only host, saying that all three senators haven’t FP experience.. and..

K: we don’t know YET, if Sara has this, but she DOES have.. ??

CF: blabs a bit more.. , ..then says Reagan wasn’t a good pres..!

K: HAH..! ..and Hussein..?! ..how about THIS list of names..! ..lists just a few..! [SEE post #2..! ]

It's too early to say Bush wasn’t a good pres, we HAVENT been attacked since 911..! And yes, ALL of you that know me, know that I DESPISE his actions of past on immigration..! ..but there's more to come..! ..and it’s ALWAYS been that way, with MOST ALL Presidents..!

But take Jimmy Carter. HE, certainly WAS THE WORST pres in history..!

..and we KNOW about Reagan, ONE of the best..!

[yes, even Reagan told folks around him, after he signed that (first amnesty ever), "..that this will probably be the BIGGEST mistake of my career..!" ..and it WAS..! ]

So remember, we still DON’T know about Bush, ..YET..!

Out of time..!

[size=150]Remember to sign AND spread this Petition from Newt Gingrich around..! www.AmericanSolutions.com AmericanSolutions.com We're ALMOST there..!

[color=blue]“Drill Here, Drill Now, [i]Pay Less..!â€