Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio:Terry Anderson 6.8.08 LIVE! Sun: 9-10p PT:)

Terry Anderson [Sundays: 9-10p PT] The Man..!!
    ..Speaking SOLEY about our Country’s BIGGEST CRISIS, I have to give it to Terry Anderson!
    ..just wish he had a longer show..!

I LOVE his slogan:

[i][size=150]“..if YOU ain’t mad.. YOU ain’t paying attention..!â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    oh.. a BIG PS:

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, so I'll just copy/paste it:

..illegal aliens..

..AREN’T "immigrants"..! ..they’re ILLEGAL: aliens, Foreign Nationals or Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

[My comments are in brackets, in most all my posts when urge ALL of you to GO to Terry’s site and LISTEN to his archives, it's almost impossible to write as fast as he can talk.. ]

[b]T: ok, it's down to Hussein and McLame..

We're told we need to vote for the lesser of the two evils, and I understand this..

..but I WON'T vote for either of them..!

I'll explain this later..

[McCain, despite HOW much I despise him, is BY FAR, is the better of the two candidates.. ]

Terry is beefing it quite a bit against McCain, a liar, the typical politician..

..but he continues to hear “..but we have to vote for the lesser of the two evilsâ€

[quote="iQuestionEverything"][My comments are in brackets, in most all my posts when urge ALL of you to GO to Terry’s site and LISTEN to his archives, it's almost impossible to write as fast as he can talk.. ]

[b]T: ok, it's down to Hussein and McLame..

We're told we need to vote for the lesser of the two evils, and I understand this..

..but I WON'T vote for either of them..!

I'll explain this later..

[McCain, despite HOW much I despise him, is BY FAR, is the better of the two candidates.. ]

Terry is beefing it quite a bit against McCain, a liar, the typical politician..

..but he continues to hear “..but we have to vote for the lesser of the two evilsâ€

Prissy Sissy Lindsay Graham is the most horriblest clown of the week

..station break..

[b]T: welcomes ALL the listeners to the show..!

The HORRIBLIST CLOWN of the week, is Lindsey Graham..

Because he was McCain’s #1 pom pom girl for that amnesty attempt last year..!

T: McCain said that “Only a compromise would ..â€

..station break..

[b]T: plays a clip from San FranSicko’s so-called mayor’, Gavin Newsom..!

Speaks a bit with his sponsor John March, from Superior Gold..!

Portions of his proceeds go to Ramos and Compeon..!

Caller: we have to keep YOU on the air, even after the illegal aliens have been deported AND their equally guilty employers..!

Caller Kathy: talks about Ron Paul, but Terry isn't tickled about him..

..but says he thinks RP is better informed now, on the subject of the illegal alien invasion..!

Caller Joan: people need to realize this election is only dress rehearsal..

Caller Noella: calling on behalf of www.FreeRepublic.com FreeRepublic.com

Caller Martha: ..has a beef with her, only calling Kevin James ..and not his show..?!

CM: I can't get through to you..!

T: just joking..!

CM: asks the people to CALL the Republican Party and tell them to get McCain to WISE UP..!

..and www.WalterMooreForMayor.com Walter Moore CAN beat the..

..High school drop out, FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, self proclaimed ‘former’ Gang LEADER & so-called ‘mayor’ Antonio VilLaRazzza..!

T: the ONLY way I'd vote for McCain, is if he got into office and DID HIS JOB..!

Caller Luis: regarding the 14th amendment.. reiterates that it was ONLY for the newly freed slaves..!

..and they further read: [color=red][size=150]..it says it “..EXCLUDES ANY Foreign Nationals..â€