Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Terry Anderson LIVE..! Sun: 9-10p PT :)

Terry Anderson [Sundays: 9-10p PT] The Man!!

..Speaking SOLEY about our Country’s BIGGEST CRISIS, I have to give it to Terry Anderson!

I LOVE his slogan:

[i][size=150]“..if YOU ain’t mad.. YOU ain’t paying attention..!â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Question: I heard Terry read the recent Lou Dobbs quote wherein Lou said he would not deport any illegal alien.

Hmmm.

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but does anyone have clarification and/or context on this statement from Dobbs? On the face of this, it doesn't sound good, and Terry was concerned about this as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Question: I heard Terry read the recent Lou Dobbs quote wherein Lou said he would not deport any illegal alien.

Hmmm.

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but does anyone have clarification and/or context on this statement from Dobbs? On the face of this, it doesn't sound good, and Terry was concerned about this as well.
    I "think" that Lou said he does not support rounding them up for deportation----but instead to take away the jobs, welfare, WIC, foodstamps, etc. so that they are forced to leave on their own.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275

Hmmm.

I "think" that Lou said he does not support rounding them up for deportation----but instead to take away the jobs, welfare, WIC, foodstamps, etc. so that they are forced to leave on their own.
    Populist: Quote..?! ..was that really a Quote..?! ..and yes, this does concern me also..

I have to agree with both of you, I really haven’t heard Lou say he wouldn’t like anyone deported, there might be a hint of just the "criminal aliens", but I haven’t heard all his shows either.

I would assume it would be more like the [color=blue][i][b]“attrition through enforcementâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Populist: Quote..?! ..was that really a Quote..?! ..and yes, this does concern me also..
    I'm not sure of the exact phrasing but Terry read from the CNN transcript. I hope Lou meant attrition, and not that they all stay if they pay a meaningless fine etc. after the borders are claimed to have been secured.

I don't normally watch CNN so I'm not sure exactly what Lou said and what he meant by it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not sure of the exact phrasing but Terry read from the CNN transcript. I hope Lou meant attrition, and not that they all stay if they pay a meaningless fine etc. after the borders are claimed to have been secured.

I don't normally watch CNN so I'm not sure exactly what Lou said and what he meant by it.
    yes its from the transcript of the show tues. or wed. of last week because i watched him say it on his show

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

yes its from the transcript of the show tues. or wed. of last week because i watched him say it on his show
    Do you know if Dobbs meant "attrition" (IAs self-deport) or does he believe in a form of amnesty?

I think that he means self deportation due to proper enforcement and following of the law Populist and iQuestionEverything. I certainly hope that was his meaning, but it was a very bold statement for sure.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.