Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Rage

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    (TEXT TEMPORARILY REMOVED)

(TEMPORARILY REMOVED)

Speaking of divorce lawyers they call their practice Family Law kind of like calling Kevorkian an estate planner.

Reesa
    Um... BS is still going on the "immigration" part of the forums over there.
    I hadn't been back over there in a couple weeks. Didn't realize it was still going on. After two weeks there i saw nothing productive happening. She will not allow anyone to discuss or stay on topic, and seems to always want to get abusive in her responses so I moved on. Chalking her up to a "hyenna". The owner and mods of that forum have created a very hostile environment by allowing her to stay. The other threads I did browse, appeared to be laced with the same behavior no matter what the topic was about.

So please tell me where what it is I seem to be referring to?
    I wasn't sure if you were accusing ALIPAC members of BS and being disruptive or not. Thank you for clearifying.

Guy Pinestra here

Glad you could come by to meet us. I'm even more pleased that Senobia's antics didn't stop you from looking around here. You'll find Americans of all colors and stripes here, working together for our children's and our country's future.

I read all those threads on immigration over there and the Guy Pinestra name seemed so familar I just couldn't figure out why. It was Pinestraw Guy. I don't know why the light bulb didn't go on sooner. So you are the one debating that nutty ( and I'm being kind) woman Senobia.

My compliments on your patience and also for keeping your cool. She has some wacky ideas doesn't she? When she isn't able to refute any of your facts and figures she calls you lame, abadons the thread and then starts another where she basically calls you racist etc... etcc..

I will give her credit for being persistent but that's about it. You make her feeble arguements look pretty bad.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345