Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rage

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rage

I needed to talk about how I feel because it's eating me up inside... making me depressed.. either that or so angry I could...
    I am so sick of these scumbags. I am so sick of them sucking up our resources and taking advantage of our health care and human service systems. I am sick to death of them clogging up my Emergency rooms, sitting on their behinds, expecting us to cater to them, supply the interpreters at about $60 per hour... we pay for their ER time, their bandages and box lunches and... the paperwork, the stress, the time taken away from legitimate Americans who are in pain and come to us for help..who want to die , whose lives are torn apart, their children in tears, curled up on the gurney, parents so lost, Americans who need our (my) help.. these people have to wait for while the scumbags nap and have a leisurely lunch and bitch and moan at the nurses and the Docs and the security guards and the cleaning staff.. when we offer help it's never enough.. they want more. they are bottomless pits, entitled, selfish, self absorbed abusers...sitting around all day drinking, having babies, living in section 8 housing (that WE pay for) taking buses and cabs that WE give them vouchers for....maybe they wander into my agency once in a while. (we have to get those enterpreters...) go to a few therapy sessions, eat all the food in the building and never follow up..
    this is hard for me to say because I have been in the human service field for 20 years..and I love it, people fascinate me, I love to help, teach, and guide and I am damngood at it but I am no wimp and when someone has me by the short hairs (excuse the reference) I speak up..I HATE THEM. THEY ARE DESTROYING MY (OUR) COUNTRY. THEY ARE DESTROYING OUR CULTURE.THEY ARE RIPPING HE HEART AND SOUL OUT OF AMERICA AND MOST OF THE LEADERS IN THIS COUNTRY ARE WIMPS WHO JUST WANT TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY AND GET RE-ELECTED.. THEY DON'T GIVE A RAT'S BEHIND. THEY ARE COWARDS!!!
    I HATE THESE ILLEGAL NON-ENGLISH SPEAKING LAW BREAKERS. THEY ARE SCUM!
    When I have to work with them I get sick to my stomach.. they are destroying the job that I love..maybe 2 out of every 10 people in the ER are THEM... I have never hated, loathed anyone like I do now and the strength of my rage scares me..
    I am trying hard to hang in with ALIPAC and other Americans who are fighting this disease (they are a disease) but sometimes, like this past firday when I got out of workat 2am.. sometimes (I had just spent 2 hours with one of them) I just get so depressed and hopeless. I feel like we are losing the battle. That the country I love so much is dying...
    Just needed to talk about it
    thank you all for listening
    thank you all for helping
    thank you for hoping..

ERP

WElcome,

Have you starting writing Bush, telling him all of this?
    president@whitehouse.gov
    comments@whitehouse.gov
    vicepresident@whitehouse.gov

Also go to www.congress.org
    Give them an earful

Then your Senators
    such as
    www.frist.senate.gov

Insert your Senator's name where I put Frist's name.
    But I email most of them, not just mine.

If you can put all the things you see at the Hosp., at www.congress.org
    listing all things, this will allow more American's to read your messages and get mad!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Emergency room?

You folks have lots of training but.... when political correctness rears its ugly head, reality and facts are often cast aside.

Just in case you are unaware of the invading illegals carrying the drug-resistant tuberculosis I hope you folks are taking the precautions to avoid contracting the vile ailment along with the other once-rare to unknown pathological contagents being brought in by an invading horde that also imports a barbaric backwards culture.

Please, join our honorable struggle. We all have to do what we can. America is crying out for its patriots to save the Union.

I don't believe the USA has been in such peril since World War Two. But, even during those trying times, we had oceans to help hold back the barbarians.

The present peril is, in some ways, worse than that world war!!!! There are no oceans to help protect us AND.... the barbarians are INSIDE the gates!!!!

I am convinced our country and culture, along with us as individuals, are in grave danger. The future is in doubt.

For the time being, we are using "the system" to hopefully save our once-sovereign country.

We need as many citizens as possible to join our rightous cause.

The invaders are here, NOW. Their supporters are legion and are here NOW. The vested and wealthy interests, too many of them, are supporting the invaders with immense amounts of wealth and power and are doing so NOW.

So..... NOW is the time for those wanting to prevent a new Dark Age, to prevent the common American from becoming wallowed in the mire of a 2nd-world country and culture that America's wealthy and powerful will rule over with evermore wealth and power, to preserve the Founder's Great Experiment all citizens MUST become active NOW!!!!!

Or, future generations trying to exist in a backwards culture, overrun with too many humans for the ecosystem to support, facing shortages of the daiy necessities...just like other 2nd- and 3rd-world countries/cultures, will look in the history books (will the schools have them in English?) and ask why their ancestors did not do something THEN.

WELCOME, ERPsychClinician!

You vented, great.......it's good to empty the rage so that you can fill back up with resolve and energy.

There's much to be done and wonderful, dedicated people on ALIPAC that are working hard to win this battle.

Please jump right in and join the fun.......we need your knowledge and your passion.

GO GET 'EM
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ER
    Channel your energy and join us here. We need everyone we can get. We're all writing and calling. We'll be victorius in the end. What's going on is insanity and common sense must prevail
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Yes, this sounds familiar...

I'm so sorry. I wish I had some profound words of wisdom, but I don't.
    But please know that so many other people in this nation feel just like you. We are in this together and that is probably our greatest strength. I'm 24 and my mom has had an office cleaning business for almost 20 years and she has to deal with these low life Mexicans everyday. It's amazing to see how livid my mild mannered mom has become in just the past 2-3 years. Yes, and she's an American doing the work that no American wants to do...how interesting. It even helped put me through university, how do you like that?! Personally, as a young white woman I can't even go to Wal Mart alone anymore without having 10-15 mexican males, all of whom loiter together in the veggie section, staring at me and chattering about me in Spanish. Sadly, they still have no problem doing this even when my husband is with me.
    But more to the point, we have an idea of what you're going through and know how hard it is. It pains my heart as well to see this wonderful country going down the tubes with the blessings of those who are supposed to represent us. It is more difficult than ever to remain a good American when all you want to do is scream and kick every darned one of these "people" out of the country yourself! I'm cleaning up my language a great deal here.
    On a brighter note, do acknowledge that the majority of the American people are getting fed up with all of this bull. We are a generous people, tolerant and good, no matter what "Senator" McCain says. But we also have our limits, limits which are quickly being realized.
    I heard a good comment on some news station the other day that has given me some measure of hope
    It was something to the effect of: You cannot put a lid on a steaming pot of water...sooner or later it's going to boil over. And that is exactly what is happening here. But we all need to get darned good and mad and just plain fed up before we get motivated to take our representatives in Congress to task. We just cannot let them give away what we have worked for, what we have made this country into. Yes, we are a nation of immigrants...immigrants who became Americans, not immigrants who raped the welfare system while they sent their tax free wages back to their nation of origin.
    For myself personally, I find great solace when I contact my reps and senators and tell their staffers how I feel about illegal immigration. I have written and personally called each of my representatives and senators in MD 3 times already and I intend to keep writing and calling. My voice and my vote are all I have in this fight. And if they are my only weapons, then d****t, I'm going to use them!

The best thing about the American people is that we tend to forget the past. The worst thing about the American people is that...well, we tend to forget the past.

Best of Luck to You and Never Give Up! ~

Welcome ERP and Katy. Great to have you here. We all know in one way or another exactly how you feel.
    But like obbop said , we are working the proper channels. So far letting them have all their RALLYS and DEMAND all their DEMANDS, has proven to be more of a help to us than a hinderance. There are rallys from time to time that may be in your area. There's flyers you can print and hand out. You've found a great place and really great people to vent with and help in this very important crisis.
    So again....welcome.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ERPsychClinician and Katy,

welcome to the fight ....

a friend of mine wasn't happy about the illegals, but when she found out the were getting socials services and the Senate for Mexico was going to let them draw on social security even though they falsified social security numbers, she was livid.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Yeah, ain't that great. Oh, and I have another story, mind if I share? My husband, who is an engineer for a US gov't contractor, and I, bought a house in western MD last year. We're right out of college and couldn't afford a really nice place but did find this old farm house in a nice, quiet farming community 45 minutes away from Baltimore. I love my house. Definitely a fixer upper.
    I love the area. Our neighbors are great. They are friends with the owner of their house, a man who also runs a landscaping business. Weeeelll, despite this friendship and despite the fact that they renovated this home (into 3 apartment sections-why I don't know!) this jerkoff moved in a Mexican couple and her kid. He works for him of course and supposedly, he's legal...right! They can't speak english and naturally, she's pregnant and doesn't work. For the next few months, he's in and out of the place, she's sleeping with some other mexican guy, blah blah blah. They treat my neighbors like crap, put out their cigarettes in their flower beds, and expect them to make phone calls in english for her and her family. Even tried to get my neighbor to call her daughter's pediatrician and then handed over her THREE MEDICAID CARDS FROM THREE DIFFERENT STATES for the information. She then moves in her two sisters, even getting permission from the guy that owns the house. They have nice new cars, much nicer than ours, and have friends coming in all hours of the night and who have no problem using my picnic table for a powwow.
    Ahhh, the American dream is being realized everyday, especially by illegal mexicans!

and have friends coming in all hours of the night and who have no problem using my picnic table for a powwow.
    Pushy overbearing people aren't they!?! How rude! Ya...that's what I've seen too. Seems like a nice young couple and before long it's a town in one apt. Gotten your fill of the base in the earth shaking music yet? Or had your yard be their public toliet? It's a real delight! Well on the bright side....they let you keep your picnic table. They just took mine and my wooden swing. Can't leave a thing out there that isn't just for they're taking. I found my stuff but unfortunatly you can't just on their property and take it back. We have these stupid laws we're supposed to obey. I made the picnic table so therefore I couldn't PROVE it was mine. I had the receipt for the swing....but they aren't numbered or anything so there was no way to prove the receipt went to that swing. Details....details. So....too bad. Nice isn't it?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast