Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Too bad all the sleeping sheeple aren't waking up to see what's happening to their country. When they do it will probably be too late!

Seems that way . By the time they get up they will have an army against them that will be impossible to fight .

The odds are getting more in favor of the enemy every minute that another immigrant is given visas, politicle amnesty or just walks across the borders ' don't forget the northern border where lots of middle eastern and other illegals are coming in ' . The north is wide open with hardly any patrol agents area wise . They are coming across it in vans and other vehicles .

Yep, not only are the illegals winning by the taking over our country with their large numbers...They are also winning at the ballot box...My Congress representive who represents my city in S.California is of hispanic heritage and she leans in favor of illegal aliens.

You are so right . Our kids future will be ruled by them and I don't juust mean latinos, also non assimilating immigrants from all over the world .I see them everywhere I go now . Many have the attitude and in your face arrogance of jackboots .

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Too bad all the sleeping sheeple aren't waking up to see what's happening to their country. When they do it will probably be too late!

Seems that way . By the time they get up they will have an army against them that will be impossible to fight .

The odds are getting more in favor of the enemy every minute that another immigrant is given visas, politicle amnesty or just walks across the borders ' don't forget the northern border where lots of middle eastern and other illegals are coming in ' . The north is wide open with hardly any patrol agents area wise . They are coming across it in vans and other vehicles .

Yep, not only are the illegals winning by the taking over our country with their large numbers...They are also winning at the ballot box...My Congress representive who represents my city in S.California is of hispanic heritage and she leans in favor of illegal aliens.
    Sure if there is a Hispanic last name that's all they care about. We need others of that heritage that think for better things for America. At like Americans first.

Hispanics are a problem . But in the long run it will be the educated immigrants from asia,middle east and even some europeans who take over . The hispanics will end up in the same kind of oppression they ran from .

Our tech jobs are going to indian and middle eastern immigrants . So are most of our business 's . Those who own the gold rule the world .

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything

Sure, if there is a Hispanic last name involved, that's ALL they care about..!

We need others of that heritage that thinks 'better things' ..FOR America..

..Like Americans first..!
    Patriotic American Jason Chaffetz..! [ www.JasonForCongress.com ] ..just happens to be ..of ‘Hispanic lineage'..

..his family originated from English speaking Belize, to be exact. I know of MANY more Patriotic Americans [..including of Hispanic descent ] like him, just here in Utah..!

Oh my, ..guess LaRatsa (et al).. will have a COW eh..?!

Glenn Beck www.GlennBeck.com ..unintentionally started the "Pitchforks (& Torches") issue a couple weeks ago, simply by mentioning we'd need them to take over our corrupted government..

..IF.. they take our guns away..! [..or words to that effect.. ]

Since then, the pitchforks started POURING into his office there in NYC..! He says he'll keep them right there in his studio, ..for ALL to see, ..as a reminder..!

HINT HINT..! :P

..and I must say, Glenn had some VERY mesmerizing TV episodes last week..!!

Weds & Thurs, if I remember right..

..one moment, he had you boiling , reporting on the atrocities that’s going on here..! ..and then next, he had you laughing your butt off with his satire..!! [..you can see them at his site.. ]

I'd like to see Glenn running as President..!! ..least he doesnt 'hang' w/the 'Mafia Types' there at MSM CNN..!

And YES..!! ..I LOVE to watch Laura Ingraham KICK BUTT ..when she fills in for Bill O’Reilly..!

She doesn't take ANY crap..! ..She sets the record straight, and keeps THAT house, ..in ORDER..!

We need all the help we can get from those of every race and heritage who love this nation .

We need to get out in the streets and do a Paul Revere !

But nobody ever shows up !

I traveled 300 miles to protest with truckers in Atlanta , nobody got off the ramp because fear of job security or arrest . Now they are losing their jobs anyway and before long their freedoms .

Sure if there is a Hispanic last name that's all they care about. We need others of that heritage that think for better things for America. At like Americans first.

Hispanics are a problem . But in the long run it will be the educated immigrants from asia,middle east and even some europeans who take over . The hispanics will end up in the same kind of oppression they ran from .

Our tech jobs are going to indian and middle eastern immigrants . So are most of our business 's . Those who own the gold rule the world .
    We have 'large' numbers of highly educated hispanics in America who pander to the illegal aliens, and that is a big problem...Sure we have the huge masses of illegals aliens who aren't educated too...But the growing number of hispanic politicians and educated latino's who belong or approve of anti-American racist groups like La Raza and Mecha who hate America are the real threat to what our future is going to be like.

[quote=Molly]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Molly":27p120r4

We have 'large' numbers of highly educated hispanics in America who pander to the illegal aliens, and that is a big problem...Sure we have the huge masses of illegals aliens who aren't educated too...But the growing number of hispanic politicians and educated latino's who belong or approve of anti-American racist groups like La Raza and Mecha who hate America are the real threat to what our future is going to be like. [/quote:27p120r4]

You could be right .

I do know that Koren's are really into education. I live in an area of S. CA where the school district was highly wanted for their kids. It use to be rated sixth in the nation. Not sure it is anymore. CA you to be in the top 10 now it's in the bottom 10 maybe even 5.

They have regular school then tutor after school. Their grade points are very high and they run for office. More Koren's are running for office and because their population is growing, slower than hispanics, they will hold office, particularly in parts of Orange County.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Action Alert at: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-125429.html

Please join in!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12