Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rally Against Amnesty In Rancho Cucamonga, CA

While illegal alien supporters descended upon our nation's federal govt. center this past Sunday, by the tens of thousands, immigration law enforcement advocates demonstrated against amnesty in the country's illegal immigration epicenter, Southern California.

The Rally: Self Delete

Critics of the Rally: Self Delete

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ON BIG PROBLEM

This groups belongs to

Raymond Herrera
    Founder/President and National Spokesperson

and

Robin Hvidston

BOTH OF WHICH ARE CORE MEMBERS OF JIM GILCHRIST'S MINUTEMAN PROJECT.

And we don't do Jim Gilchrist or Minuteman Project on our boards.

I will leave your videos in place with this final notice.

Please do not post anymore videos of events organized by Ray or Robin as we will have to consider the events the actions of Jim Gilchrist and Minuteman Project both of which are prohibited at ALIPAC for numerous serious reasons.

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William,

I was just curious what the problem is with this group and with Jim Gilchrist?

I am aware that there is some controversy with Gilchrist involving possible missing funds from their bank account. I also know their was a fued and a law suit between their member. I also know that Gilcrist had problems with other web sights, one sight that I use to frequent and is no longer around "Immigration watch-dog" really had a strong dislike of Gilchrist.

Could you please explain the situation to us.

In February I happened upon a anti illegal alien protest in my area of Santa Clarita California, I think Raymond Herrera was a speaker there. I stoped and attended for a while, and it all seemed on the up and up, and I think it was a real positive event.

I would just like to hear what you know.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    This groups belongs to

Raymond Herrera
    Founder/President and National Spokesperson

and

Robin Hvidston

BOTH OF WHICH ARE CORE MEMBERS OF JIM GILCHRIST'S MINUTEMAN PROJECT.

And we don't do Jim Gilchrist or Minuteman Project on our boards.

I will leave your videos in place with this final notice.

Jim Gilchrist? Wow, you're working on dated information.

Listen, I'll delete the video links from this thread now, that's not a problem. You can give whatever parameters you want for what is acceptable subject matter here. Hey, it's your message board. Allow me, however, to bring you up to date on SoCal realities. BTW, I mean none of this in a patronizing or confrontational manner. It's just that I know you're located on the East Coast (I was present when you addressed a small group in Orange County when you made a West Coast swing awhile ago) whereas I live in L.A. and am quite familiar with the immigration activism scene here.

A. The Rancho Cucamonga event was neither attended nor organized by Jim Gilchrist or his Minuteman Project.

B. There weren't even any Minuteman groups or members in attendance this past weekend. Not of the Campo, Antelope Valley Independent, San Diego, Mountain or any other varieties.

C. Robin Hvidston and Ray Herrera (who rightfully enjoy excellent local reputations among SoCal grassroots border security activists) started their own organization some time ago. They're now part of We The People, California's Crusader (I've known those two for years. They're completely legitimate characters).

D. If he wanted to, Jim Gilchrist would have a hard time finding an anti-illegal immigration event to attend, south of Santa Barbara, where he would not be openly derided or booed. Loads of local folks detest that guy (not me, I don't have anything bad to say about him) to the extent that his participation among the hardcore in Southern California would be almost impossible. Not even Chelene Nightingale has endured as substantial a loss of reputation in Southern California illegal immigration grassroots activism circles, as has Gilchrist. I know people who can't talk about him w/o their faces turning bright red.

The last time I saw Gilchrist was this past summer in Riverside County at a tax protest event, which attracted a couple thousand people, that was organized by a local radio station. He wasn't a speaker or featured guest, he was just in the audience. But at anti-illegal immigration loyalist rallies (the hardcore) in San Diego, San Bernardino, Ventura, L.A. or Orange counties? It's not happening. Fairly or unfairly, that guy is done in this neck of the woods.

Gilchrist had no affiliation with the event I attended in Rancho nor did his (barely breathing) organization.

When I first attended a minutemen event I went to the one in Campo CA; That was a mistake. Gilchrst group were ex centric to say the least.

The nest time I went to the border, I went to minutemen civil defense corp. They were much more organized. They had their own campground and radio communication.
    Just Saying
    Always Question Authority; It's YOUR Right.